Ready.

Beneath The Surface

"Dara POV

 It's been a while since me and chae awoke from our sleep. Currently, we are at a very nice boutique getting fitted for dresses.

"We have to be the hottest girls at the club tonight in order for you to get a boy!" Chaerin winks at me. 

"Oh come one Chae! I managed to capture your attention looking like a shrub!" I laugh at her.

"That was cold Dara I am offended" Chaerin smiles looking at dresses. We both grab a dress in our size and head for a dressing room. I strip down and work to put my dress on. 

"Are you almost done Dara? I don't want to come out unless you do too!" I zip up my dress and examine myself in the mirror. I've never worn something like this before. It's a nice navy blue dress with a single shoulder strap. It is embezzled with small silver stones around the waist line. It is extraordinarily beautiful and I am in love.

"Ok Chae, I'm ready!" I hear Chaerin grab hold of her door knob.

"Ready? 1..2...3!" The movement of doors opening quickly creates a soft squeaking sound. But then there we are face to face across each others dressing rooms. I am almost dead with the amount of air that leaves my body. I look at Chae, wearing this red dress with crevices around the s that has underlying lace to mask her beautiful skin. The lace also made its way down to the hem of her dress. I would be lying if I did not find her overwhelmingly y in that moment. I could tell she was thinking the same about me by the way she was looking at me. She blushes and attempts to hide it. 

"You...You look really good Dara." She avoids looking me in the eye. 

"You do too Chae, you look really good." I blush and catch one last glance at her.

"I think I'm going to buy this dress, so I'm gonna change back!" I say this quickly while I close the door. I hear Chae's door close to and then I stand with my back on the wall. Chae's body looked so good in that dress, I bite my lip. I blush again, AISH Dara, all this thinking is turning me into a ert! I change out of my dress and walk out to see Chae paying for her dress. I step in line after her and pay for my dress. Chae and I walk back to her car in the parking lot.

"You feeling hungry Dara?" Chae asks as she hops into her car. I check the time it's getting close to 6:30

"Mmmm nah, I think I can wait till we get to the club! We should get ready! I grin at Chae.

"Whatever you say Madame!" We drive back to Chaerin's place listening to the radio. I listen to Chaerin sing along while I close my eyes, trying to lock her voice in my mind. Before I know it, we are back at Chaerin's house, from which we gladly make our way to her room. Chaerin immediately sits me down and starts pulling out various hair products.

"Time to get you dolled up, Sweetheart" She pinches my cheeks and gets to work curling my hair into whimsical cascade.When she finishes, She begins to do my makeup, this surpringly takes her a bit. As a master makeup artist I'm sure she was capturing all the dynamic angles in my face.

"Ok Dara you're all done!" I grab the mirror she offers me and take a look. Hot Damn! I look fine as hell. I study every angle of my face amazed by my own beauty.Chaerin smiles watching me marvel my complexion.

"You look hot as hell Dara, I'd be lying if I said you weren't." Chaerin excuses herself and starts working on herself.

"Thank you Chae, I love it. I might don this look everyday" I laugh knowing the absurdity of my statement since I don't know how to work with makeup. But really, Chae did a fantastic job. Chae take very little to get ready since she's a master at her own look.Chae comes in for her dress I notice her perfect winged eyeliner. Her look is so electrifying and flawless.

"Hey Dara, Can you zip up my dress for me?" My thoughts are broken by her sudden request but I get up to help her anyways.

"You know, you're very gorgeous Chae." I reach down for her zipper and I pull it up. Chae watches me in the mirror before her. I can tell both of us are retreating to that distinct feeling we felt at the dressing rooms earlier. I clear my throat and start to slip into omy own dress. I do this right behind her. She tries not to watch me in the mirror but side glances sneakily.

"Can you return the favor Chae? I motion to the zipper and we switch places. Now I am before the mirror with Chae behind me. I see her grab my zipper in the mirror with nervous hands. I watch her pull my zipper up. I feel her breath on my neck. As she pulls the zipper closer to the top she stands closer to me. When she reaches the top she looks at me then gives me a gentle peck on the back of the neck. Then she plaves her head in the crook of my neck.

"We look good together you know?" We stare at ourselves in the mirror. 

"Thanks for making me look so good Chae" I smile.

"Anytime Shrimpy" Suddenly Chae's phone rings and she goes to pick it up.

"Ok Shrimpy! Looks like our ride is here!" Chae guides me to the back door of her house where a limo is stationed with a chaffeur opening the door for us. 

"Wow Chae, this is awesome!" Chae motions me in before her and I take a seat.Chae slides in next to me and closes the door. 

"You want drinks? They're in that fridge between the seats" Chae points to the location. While the Chaffeur turns on the limo Chae grabs the aux cord and plugs in her iphone. We listen to soft ballads that sound so lovely. 

"Excuse me!" Chae calls up to the chaffeur. 

"Can you please roll up the partition please?" 

"No problem Ms.Lee" He smiles back at her.

"Thank you!" The limo makes a quiet noise as it rolls up the partition and the neon lights turn on in the back.

"Relax shrimpy the ride there is gonna be fun hahaha, takes a bit but we'll be relaxed" 

"Chae I feel so glamorous!" I laugh sipping my sparkling water.

"It's pretty nice isn't it?" We go the remainder of the car ride listening to Chae's ballads. At one point I feel Chae's hand on top of mine. I clasp hands with her and intertwine our fingers. I can tell she has a lot of tension, I know she wants to kiss me.

"Just do it" I whisper without looking at her. 

"I won't even though I'm dying too" I look at her. God how can she not tell I'm dying to too. I squeeze her hand and place my head on her shoulder. I know why you won't chae, you don't want to confuse me further. But I feel already so captivated by you. Suddenly I remember that kiss on my neck and it starts tingling where her lips met my skin. I put my hand on Chae's knee. Even though I can tell she want's to take it off she leaves it there. I slide it up and down very slowly and soothing. Her bare skin against my hands riding a bit up her dress. I don't go any further I just .I take a quick glance at her and she looks completely seduced. Oh baby, you're y when you're riled up.

"Dara.... I want you... " Chaerin barely manages to get this out in a whisper. Her voice wobbles delivering her sentence.

I move closer to her face and move towards her ear. I bite her ear lobe softly. I then whisper in her ear with my hand on her thigh. This is payback Chae.

"I won't even though I'm dying too" Chae stares at me in absolute lust and I'm afraid she might ignore my words. But she just stares and I smile at her. Both of us sit in silence wondering what other fun will come later in the night. I remain in my same position sipping my sparkling water with my hand on Chae's thigh. Wait for me Chae, I can't resist you forever you know.

*A/N*  SURPRISE I AM BACK! CRIES I MISSED YOU ALL! Thank you for your kind words in my absence I hope to provide an awesome story development for you all this summer! I hope you like my short update! Thank you!