Desires.

Beneath The Surface

...With my hand on her thigh the car comes to a halt outside of a very popular club. I look outside the heavily tinted window and barely make out the name "Xstatic". I recognize this club and if what I've heard about it is true... then we may be in for the night of our lives. I hear the partition slide gently down. 

"Ms. Lee we've arrived at your destination" The driver rolls the partition up and gives a gentle smile back.

"Well here we are Dara are you ready to do this?" Chaerin looks at me and then at the hand still in her lap,

I slide my hand out of her thigh and with a smile of complete confidence I nod my head. She opens the door and steps out, Immediately she is engulfed by a crowd of bright flashes and a slight smell of vomit. I step out after her and follow her through the V,I.P door.

"No sense in waiting at those lines, It'll takes hours to get in that way!" Chaering grabs my hand gently. I look at her startled.

"Don't worry, it's so you won't get lost in the crowd" Chaerin pulls my hand toward the V.I.P lounge and guides us through the chaos of wild dancers. I notice while Chaerin is pulling me that there is also exotic dancers. This is so new for me, it's hard not to look. Chaerin suddenly plops me down on a leathery seat. 

"Ok now you can go out and find a man" I stare at her and then to the sea of people. 

"There is so many people Chae how will I know who is right for me?" Chae sighs.

"Just have a few drinks, hit the dance floor and see what happens" 

"Ok but what about you?"

"I've been here enough times to know how to have a good time don't worry about me! Now go!" Chae gives me a slight push off in the direction of the bar.

"Good evening miss what will it be?" Startled I look at the menu.

"Eh just get me a rum and coke please."

"Coming right up"  I sit there and scan the crowd not being properly able to see the faces of most people in these dim lights. The music is so interesting, people come up to the bar drunk as hell. Some extremely sweaty and stinky. 

"Here ya go miss" A voice breaks me out of my trance.

"Thank you" I drink down my rum in coke while my eyes catch a familiar red dress out on the dance floor. It is CL clearly enjoying herself greatly as she dances with a complete stranger. I order another rum and coke and let the time pass as I watch her dance. Before I even understand what's happening I realized I've had a lot more drinks than I anticipated. Slightly drunk the music is calling me and who am I to resist such a beat? I go towards the floor where I am absorbed into a herd of sweaty dancers. Dancing wildly I notice a hand slip around my back. 

"Hey nice to meet ya!" I stare into the eyes of a complete stranger and a male at that.

"Um, hey?" I smile a half drunk smile.

"Oh um sorry my name's Joey!" Joey extends his arm out in a handshake and I accept. His hands are so soft and strong.

"Nice to meet you I'm Dara!" I smile at him, you know he's kinda cute.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to dance with me?" His eyes are so gentle and I can see he means no harm. 

"Sure I'll be happy too!" Already on the floor he takes me by the waist and dances with me. Things start to get hot and heavy really quickly on the dance floor as the beat changes. He notices the tempo change and begins to dance provactively. Before he really get's into I hesitatei and he stops.

"Oh Um, hey I'm sorry if you have a boyfriend or something I completely understand. I was out of line." I stare over a Chaerin who is still dancing on the floor and then look at him again.

"Um actually no I don't, don't mind me let's keep dancing" Once more he takes me by the waist and we grind softly. Every once in a while my eyes linger toward CL. I find her still dancing each time. Progressively Joey's grinding gets faster and faster. I let him touch me down the thighs. This isn't so bad he's making me feel something but then why is my mind thinking about CL. Joey's breath is coming into my ear  rapidly, i feel his lips touch the porches of my ear. I can't deny he's making me feel some type of way. He orders us a couple more drinks and after that I am drunk. Joey still dancing with me for what seems like all night but when I glance at my watch it's only 12:30. Suddenly he whispers "Wanna go to my place?"  Without hesitation I accept. 

"Let me just go to the bathroom I'll meet you out front!" He nods and I go to the bathroom. I use the restroom and then wash my hands. Suddenly Chae comes in. 

"Hey I saw you out there dancing with some guy did you leave him or..?"

"No actually he's out front waiting for me, we're going back to his place" Chae looks at me then the ground.

"Oh." We stand in silence but then Chaerin inches forward and holds me. She grabs the back of my neck and caresses my face with the other hand. She comes closer and our lips graze eachothers. I don't bother stopping her, I love it. She looks at me then kisses me. A single, perfect kiss. 

"Stay" I see her eyes well up. I know what will happen if I stay, and I am afraid. I give Chaerin a kiss and hold her head.

"You can't have me tonight, I'm going Chae" Before she can say anything I leave and proceed to meet Joey out front. He had his car brought around and he ushers me in. Joey is a good guy and waits till we get to his house to try anything on me. As soon as we arrive Joey poors us a glass of Chardonnay. I sip it slowly and Joey looks at me with a look of desire. We say nothing as he takes my glass and sets it down on a nearby table. On return he sits close to me and puts his hand on my thigh. He begins to kiss me on the neck while pulling up my dress. He feels up my legs. Eventually he kisses me on the lips and I return his kisses. He moves me so I am straddling him. He breaks the silence.

"May I?" He glances at the zipper on my dress. I nod my head. I close my eyes and imagine CL removing my dress and taking me, my body and soul. He s my dress so that the top half falls exposing my bra. He touches me and kisses my back. All through the night as he has me as his own, I imagine it is Chae who's hands and lips who explore my body. Joey's kisses are just renvisioned as the little fiery kisses CL gave me. When I wake up the next morning, ... I evaluate Joey's perfomance. It wasn't bad, it didn't unsatisfy me. Well if you ignore me thinking of CL. He was good. I get up and get dressed. I realize he's made breakfast as I leave his room. 

"Hey good morning!" Joey hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Good morning " I smile at him.

"Last night was great Dara, can we meet up again outside of the club? I'd like to take you on a real date. Not some lame club hookup" 

"Um yeah sure I'd like that actually" 

"Great let me write down my number for you"  He writes his number down as I finish my plate. 

"Hey joey I have to go now if you don't mind" I glance at the clock trying to make sense of all the numbers.

"Oh yeah hey here's my number and your bag" I grab my stuff. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and then waves me goodbye from his door. I analyze his number, now the rational thing to do would be to throw it away. But i don't. AIsh. I get to my house by cab and march into my room. I notice the house is strangely empty. I open the door to my room and I find Chae standing there. Chae says nothing and walks over to me. She lowers my stuff onto the floor. With a gentle push I am laying on my bed and she climbs on top of me. 

"I must have you" She begins to kiss me soft at first then it turns rough. Chae begins to feel up my shirt before eventually pulling it off my body. It is here where my brain begins putting pieces together.

"Chae, wait remember that guy frome last night? We really did sleep together." Chae stops and sits up on me. 

"What, you did?"

"Yeah, I did"

"I'm leaving" Chaerin gets off me and heads for the door.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Chaerin countinues to walk away.

"How can you even be mad at me THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!" I yell as I feel tears form in my eyes.Chaerin spins around suddenly and I can see the tears in her eyes too.

"You know why I let you go that night? Huh? It's because I thought you wouldn't actually sleep with him. I guess I just thought.."

"What did you think Chae?" 

"That you loved me." Chaering goes out the front door and I stand behind with the memory of her kiss and a wounded heart. With tears beginning to fall I walk to the screen door and watch her get into her car. As she speeds off I gently whisper "I do".

*A/N* Hello everyone! After several requests and gathered motivation I deliver you this update! Yes I know FINALLY right? So how is my update is it everything you could have wanted? Probably not right? But stay tuned to see what other stories await our Chaera power duo. As always thank you for reading, please comment your thoughts, or what you'd like to see! XOXO - Authornim