Crescendo.

Beneath The Surface

A pair of hands caressing my stomach, a fast paced heart colliding with mine. Rapid gasps for air and an intense cascade of gorgeous blond hair. It's you isn't it? I can't see your face but I know. By the touch of your lips and the feeling of your hips. "Chaerin".. I'm whispering your name over and over. "Take me there"...

I​'ve been having this dream a lot since you've left me. The ache of my body for your touch is completely unreal. When I see you my heart nearly panics all together. But I must stay strong I am Sandara Park and I can do this.

With the end of all real vacation days, I am back at school. School has turned into the same lonely dismal place it was. I am still the lowest in terms of social hierarchy. But first in my academic placement. Chaerin & I have exchanged almost no words. Not only does she refuse to look at me she's gone back to her old ways of belonging to her group. A very content Bom can be seen waltzing the halls at the return of her leader. Minzy on the other hand still gives me the death glare everytime I'm around. She doesn't have to say anything for me to know our friendship is over. She almost looks content by my misery. As if my pain is causing her delight. That's beyond me though, she can do what she wants. I make my way to bathroom at the beginning of lunch. As soon as I walk in I hear Bom's loud voice.

"Shrimpy, I see you're still very alive and well" Bom scans me up and down before returning to her makeup. I enter a stall to get on with my business.

"You know.. You really left Chaerin in pieces. I don't know what you did to her... but I've never seen her like that." I feel a sense of awkwardness because I am in the stall but that is quickly replaced by a sadness. A similar sadness to the one I have caused Chae.

"I don't really know how to fix it" I say to Bom as I exit the stall.

"Well, maybe you can do nothing from now on. Just leave her alone, don't worry I'll look after her. I give Bom a gentle nod before finally leaving the bathroom altogether. What on earth have I done? I make my way to my biology class very distracted. Upon walking in we're handed pots with small flowers planted. I scan my plant and set it down on the table. I quickly notice my plant is not like everyone else's. Regardless I sit down with my strange plant. The teacher tells us we'll be doing a lab with the plants. While my partner reads the lab instructions I realize our plant will not work. I quickly notify the teacher.

"Oh yes. How quaint. Hmm I guess I had not selected the proper student in bringing these over. Sandara please take this key to the school greenhouse and exchange your plant for the correct one."

Gladly I take the key and make my way to the greenhouse. Along the way I walk past the bathroom. Passing it I smell the very distinct perfume Chaerin wears. I stop dead in my tracks and slowly walk back to the door. Gently I push open the bathroom door. Immediatly I hear noises. I sneak along the edge of the corridor quietly. As the edge creeps up I look past it. What I find rips right through me. There pressed against the wall is Bom being kissed roughly by Chaerin. Bom releases small whimpers as Chaerin sticks her hands violently up her shirt. I drop my vase and run before either can see me. I don't stop till I reach the greenhouse. How could I have trust Bom, but how could Chae do this to me? Why do I even ask, I know why. Startled the greenhouse assistant hands me the new plant and turn to leave. But in the doorway I see Chaerin holding pieces of the pot. Chaerin looks to me and then the pot in my hands. I can tell she's putting two and two together. Quickly she addresses the assistant.

"Sorry to bother you but I found pieces of one of your pots in the bathroom"

"Oh not a problem but let me see what teacher owes me money" She takes the pot and scans the barcode that survived the fall.

"Ah, I see the only person who had these were the Senior Bio teacher" Confirming Chaerin's theory she looks at me and gives me a knowing smile. I can hear her in my head mocking me.

"You knew it was coming"  Chae spins on her heels and walks away from me at top speed. I don't bother trying to catch up. But even though she is ahead she addresses me.

 
"Why the long look Shrimpy? Couldn't you have thought this would be something I'd do"
 

"I saw it coming, just not with Bom" I try to choke back tears.

"You always knew I was fire darling & your mama taught you not to play with me."

"You were different with me?

"Well that's gone now isn't it?"

I remain silent only letting the sound of our breath exist between us. In the moment I don’t even care what might happen I run up to Chae and push her against the wall.

“You may be fire, but we both know I am the water that keeps you simmered darling.” I rub my nose gently along hers. I feel tension in Chaerin’s arms as she tries to push me away. It’s taking everything I have to pin her down. I nuzzle her neck and give her a kiss. I make my way up to her jawline kissing it slowly. Then I find her lips they’re unresponsive. But suddenly Chaerin is kissing me back slowly. She even brings around her hands to the small of my back holding me closer. We were there, in the hallway clear for anyone to see and we didn’t give a damn. We were like strangers savoring a kiss and we were also like lovers wondering when it might end. Chaerin started becoming handsy with me and moves her hand up my shirt. Grasping at my skin rapidly. Chaerin moves her hands to the back of my thighs and lifts my body up. Chae carries me to the bathroom and sits me on the sink. Chae removes my shirt and starts kissing my torso.

“Mmm Chae, maybe we shouldn't do this here.” I say when Chae’s kissing me.

 
“Why not?” Chae looks up at me with wild hair.
 
"Because not even five minutes ago you were in here sticking your tongue down Bom's throat!"
 
"So what you're mad about that again? Why'd you kiss me if you'r going to continue being pissed"
 
"Because I ing love you Chaerin that's why" I look at her with watery eyes, hopelessly vulnerable without a shirt on.
 
Chae looks down at her shoes and crosses her hands over her chest. "Look, I'm sorry If you feel like you owe me or something like that. You never did not now not ever." Chae comes over and holds my hands.
 
"It's not about that I just don't want you to think I don't love you. When you had me in my room the other day I would have gave myself to you. But it was wrong and I'm sorry I hurt you by telling you I slept with him. But it was the right thing to do you deserve the truh Chae"
 
"Yeah I'm sorry I bombarded you in your room. You were looking so outrageously fine that night and I wanted you badly. Especially after our limo ride there who knew my little shrimpy could be such a tease." Chae kisses me once.
 
"And for the record I know you love me, your a fool for me. Say it babe"
 
" I, Sandara Park, am a fool for Chaerin Lee" I say quietly with lots of affection.
 
"Say it louder" Chae Whispers in my ear.
 
"I. SANDARA PARK, AM A FOOL FOR CHAERIN LEE!" I smile knowing that's what Chae wanted to hear.
 
"Good Girl, now come one let's get you back to class" Chaerin picks up my discared shirt and gently kisses my collarbones before putting it back on me. She grasps my hand and we walk to class hand in hand. With my new plant and my lover in hand I feel like no force on earth can stop us. Well except for class that is.
 
"Let's hang out tonight, it's been a while" Chae asks in a playful way.
 
"What about your plans with your crew? I notice you guys always go out after school"
 
"Ah so my shrimpy has been watching me since our fight huh?" I blush violently.
 
"Maybe, because I missed you ok? Shut up!" I gently smack Chae's arm and she laughs.
 
"I'll cancel on them they're not as fun as they used to be. Maybe things are changing you know? Maybe I'm changing. You change me Dara. I love that about us, about you." Chae doesn't look at me but I know it's because this is something close to her heart. And she hates feeling like a sap in front of me when she blushes or cries.
 
"Anyways, you down to hang or do I have to find myself a new muse? How about Bom? She's got great legs you know..." Chae smirks at.
 
"YAH! No more talking about Bom ok? You erase her from your mind this instant!" I smack Chae again, but she does make a good observation. No sense denying Bom's got some really in' legs.
 
"Ok after this class I'll meet you in the parking lot next to my car ok?" Chae kisses my forehead and jets off to wherever it is she goes. I return to class and finish up the rest of my experiment. Perhaps more focused on Chae that on my experiment that I end up getting the wrong results. The bell rings and I make my way over to the parking lot. Chae's car is no where to be seen. This is odd what is that child planning? I look for her car and I can't find it. Suddenly I hear a voice call me.
 
"Shrimpy! I'm over here!" I spot Chaerin standing next to a somewhat old truck. We're taliking Bella Swan Twilight truck.
 
"Uh, Chae? What happend to your car?" I look at this new car very unlike chaerin.
 
"They're at home silly! I'm renting this thing! Trust me it's for tonight you'll see!" I look at her with interest.
 
"Don't look at me like that come on let's go we got a long ride ahead" Chae hops in to her truck quickly. I navigate to the passenger side of the truck and hop in. "Long drive Chae? Where are you taking me you kidnapper!"
 
"Kidnapper? Nonsense! And you'll see shrmipy!" With that Chaerin blasts music and begins driving toward the freeway. We drive for about an hour when I start to lost interest in the freeway signs. I trust my Chae, she'll take me somewhere cool I know it. I doze off to sleep. Hours later I feel a nudging in my side.
 
"Dara wake up we're almost there!
 
"Mm how long has it been" I rub my eyes and sit up straight.
 
"Maybe like two hours since you fell asleep so three hours total" Chaerin smiles and hands me a small polaroid. The photo is of me sleeping with the caption she wrote "Sleepy Wanderer <3". I love it instantly.
 
"You're cute when you sleep shrimpy, I'm putting that photo in my wallet" Chae laughs, the sun sets rapidly as we pull up to an empty lot in the middle of nowhere.
 
"Chae what is this?" I get out of the truck and as soon as I get to the trunk I am startled by the lights. Strings of lights offer a dim glow above us. A projector is playing a movie on a massive white sheet. Chaerin has created a drive in movie theater just for us. Chae appears from behind me with two glasses, a bottle of wine and several blankets.
 
"Do you like all of this?" Chae places the blankets in the trunk and makes cozy spot for us. She draws some pillows from the truck as well and puts them back there.
 
"Yes Chaerin this is so wonderful, but it's even more wonderful because it's with you" Chaerin Pats the spot next to her in the bed of the truck.
 
"I'm glad you like it, Here take a glass babe." I grab a glass and she pours me some wine. I drink it slowly as the movie begins. Chaerin and I drink our glass and set them aside as we lay side by side under her blanket legs intertwined. Chae has her arms around my body holding me close. I feel so warm and safe. I move out her embrace and move up to kiss her. Startled but not pushing away Chae holds me while I get on top of her.
 
"Chae..?" I say softly.
 
"Yeah?"
 
" Remember how I told you in the limo that you couldnt have me? And I said to you "I won't even if I'm dying to"? Well I'm dying to now and I want you."
 
Chae says nothing and just looks at me with wide eyes. I kiss her neck applying minimal pressure.
 
"Mmm, I want you Chae. I really want you." I kiss her lips and fnd them very responsive. Chae begins to move us so that she can remove my shirt. My skin meets her hands and the soft cold of the open night. Chae wastes no time exploring my body with her hands.
 
"We've never gone past this Dara are you sure?"
 
"Yes, take me Chae" I blush. Chaerin tumbles with me until she is straddling me. Chae pauses to remove her shirt off herself revealing her lacy black bra. I've never seen Chaerin's shirtless body, her body is so beautiful. I let her kiss me where ever she wants. It's not long till we're both in our bras and undies. Chae removes her bra as well as mine. Chae moves into unexplored territory marking it with kisses. Her kisses move from my s to my abdominals. From there she goes furher down to the inside of my thighs. Slowly she begins to peel of my last article of clothing. Until there I am completely open. Chaerin studies my body.
 
"You have such a beautiful body wow. Can I take a photo?" Chaerin straddles me.
 
" uh I don't know Chae what if someone sees it?"
 
"Come on. It'll be our little secret" I nod almost laughing and Chae reaches for her polaroid camera. While straddling me she snaps a photo of my upper half.
"Let me see Chae!" Chae hands me the photo of me with one hand masking half my face. This is a good shot a total " paint me like one of your french girls" shot. I look poetic. Like a string of words that holds no meaning to anyone except Chae. I place the photo aside as I continue to make love to my beautiful lover. My dreams could not capture all this beauty, because my subconcious did not know such a thing could exist. The vibrant glow of her skin, the taste of her lips, the pleasure she gives me when I'm gasping for air. She leaves me hopelessly entranced. Forget "partially" in love with you, I am hopelessly in love with you Chaerin.
 
*A/N* Hello everyone yes I am back after my break I am sorry I keep taking breaks. However School is dictating my life at the moment so whenever I can I will try to write more of the story! I hope you enjoy this piece I wrote for you guys! Comment/ subscribe. What would you like to see next? As always Thank you for everything​