Twelve Years Ago-Part 1

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An eight year old boy with messy and dirty clothes,was crying and sobbing harder and harder and even sniffing in the middle of muddy road.

The four boys with same age with him are now mocking and laughing him,

"HAHAHAHA!! DIRTY!!! MUDDY MONSTER!!!! HAHAHAHA"

"WOAHAHAHAHA!!! HIS PALE SKIN IS NOW GONE!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!! WHAT IS HIS NAME!!!"

"MUDDYYYY MONSTERRRRR!!!! WOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Little Kyuhyun is trembling a little as his sobs and sniff are louder and louder.

"No..*sob..*     my-my name i-is Cho Kyu-Kyuh  *sob* hyun  *sob*         *sob*             *sob*    ......"

Though he tried to protest the naughty boys,his body is more shaking than before.

He has no words against them,and he cried more and more.

As he is fatherless child and his mother is earning a living as a maid,almost all children usually bullies him.His mom is also telling him that he has to try to behave them humbly and he shouldn't fight with them at all.As his mom is also earning a living as a maid,he always tries to be humble.But,the more he acts humbly,the more naughty children bully him mockingly.

For now,he tries to make friends with them as he wanna play with them,these children play a trick on him and makes him dirty with mud.

"WOAHAHAHAHA!! MUDDY MUDDYYYYYYY MONSTER!!"

"BOYS!!!! HIS NAME IS ..."

"MUDDYYYY MONSTERRRR...BWAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAA"

The bullies are even mocking and laughing to him.

"Do-Don't call me  *sob*   li-like  th-that...*sob*......"

His tears are now falling down his pale pink cheeks.Though his clothes and hands are dirty with mud,his pale pink face is cute and rosy with their own way.

"BOYSSS!!! HIS FACE IS STILL LEFT TO BE MUDDY!!"

His body trembles as the bullies are now stepping to him closer and closer.

"Do-Don't.....Pl-Please...." 

He cried out in his fright.

The bullies ignored his poor plea and taking their steps closer to him though they heard his plea.

"HAHAHAHA..!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!  MUDDYYY MONSTER!!! COMING !!!  COMING  !!!"

He pushed them away from him and ran away as they frightened him by flexing their muddy hands and he doesn't wanna them to apply dirty mud on his face.

Though he ran away from them,the bullies are still following him with their muddy hands.

"HAHAHAHA!!! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM US!!! BWAHAHAHAAAAAAA...."

He was frightened of them and ran away while crying hard because of the bullies' threatening shout.

When he ran to the the corner of block,

_BRAKES_

"Ahhhhhhh"

He fell to the ground because of the sound of car brakes.

Though he wasn't hit by the car,his knee got too much pain and even bleeding.

When he looked up the car,his cries are stopping because of Black Luxurious Car.He has never seen how amazing the car is.The car door is now open and he saw a man,may be driver,and a boy,may be older than him, walking towards him.

He gaped in astonishment when he looked at that boy from bottom to toe.

He has never seen how a boy can be handsome for a boy and what that boy is wearing amazed him.

A dark blue new shirt,with black necktie and white short pants and shining black shoes with white socks....

That boy walked and looked at him,who is now in agape.

"Hey...Are you hurt somewhere?"

"Hmm..N-No..."

"So,stay away from the car.."

"Huhhh?"  He was amazed by that boy's words.

"Stay away from the car...Are you Dumb?" That handsome little boy said,gesturing by pointing his ear.

"Siwon..don't say like that...I saw him his knee is bleeding.." the man walked and kneeled down beside him.

"It's not our fault..he ran to our car by himself and he wasn't hit by the car,too" the boy said back,and he doesn't really afraid of the man,may be same age with his own father.

"Hey..Siwon...don't say like that"

"Hey..little boy, can you stand now.? " the man handed his hand.

~Hi-His name is Si-Siwon...handsome name..,he thought.

"Ahh...ye-yes..." he said,and tried to stand by himself on the ground.

But,he feels too much hurt in his knee,and couldn't stand by himself and as he was afraid he fell on ground once again,he grabbed the boy's pants.

"Asshhhh....Yahhh...why you grab???"

"Assshhhhhh....my pants are now dirty....Yahhhh"

Little Kyuhyun was frightened by that boy screams and he got the pants off from his shaking and muddy hands.

"Too dirty..!" Little Siwon said,holding his nose with his hands and cleaning his muddy pants with tissues.

Little Kyuhyun thought Siwon is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter