Siwon's Childhood (Part One)

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ajusshi!!!! I'm asking Who.Are.You. Talking.With?" Siwon exclaimed.

"I....I'm...I..." 

The old man just couldn't find what words he would say when he saw the younger stepping towards him with furious dark and sharp(puffy?)eyes.

Seeing how the older lost his words,still holding the phone tightly,Siwon is aware that something might not be in it's right way.

"Ajusshi!!! Tell me the truth...!! " Siwon groaned impatiently,

"I...I'm ta-talking with Ky-Kyuhyun..." answered the old man with his shaky voice.

"WHAT?" Siwon bellowed in his disbelief and he then grabbed the phone which is in the hand of the older man.

Though he listened very attentively what's going on the other line,the soft sirens of the hanged-up phone are just coming into his ears to his dislike.

"He has already hung up!!.He has already hung up!!!! Where is he? Tell me right now!! TELL ME!! DAMN IT !!"

Siwon frustratingly yelled out like crazy,even making Soo Man Ajusshi flinched with his deep upset voice.

"I don't know...He didn't reveal where he is living now..." said the old man.

"Didn't you ask? Didn't you ask?? Didn't you know you have to ask him where he is now?? " Siwon shouted,feeling his heart tightened.

"I-I asked him..But,he didn't want to tell me...I can't help it..." the old man said,his heart also cringed seeing the younger in painful despair.

"What did he say? Did he say he will come back to me? When is he going to come back?He will come back to me...Right? " desperatingly asked Siwon,expecting the happy answer from the older.

"He...He... said that he won't ever come back to here..." said the old man after letting a deep sigh,he feels so pathetic to the younger,knowing that Siwon is not similar in both of his mind and body since Kyuhyun ran away from his life.This Siwon is no longer the young one who he has known for a lifetime.Like a fool,acting in a crazy way deliriously since from the moment Kyuhyun is not under his eyes,hiding away from him..

"D-Did he say like that? Never ? He will never come back to me?" Siwon mumbled softly after keeping quiet suddenly.For hearing that cruel words of Kyuhyun feels like his life is silently broken into many pieces.His life was lost.He was lost.Without Kyuhyun,his life wouldn't function simply anymore.Kyuhyun means everything for him.He loves Kyuhyun more than anyone.But,now,his life,his love was gone farther away from him.

 

Then,his jaw tighten and his piercing dark eyes are now glaring at the phone.

"He has no right to leave me like that!! If he doesn't want to come back,I'll surely bring him back...He can't run away from me...!!" Siwon howled angrily then took steps to his bedroom,

Turning around to take big steps to make a call before he reaches his room,he searched through the phone call log that Kyuhyun called.

>>>>Hello 

A man's voice was heard when he called the earlier number.

"Could you tell me where you're now? I mean this phone number is from where?" asked Siwon.

>>>>Huh? Who are you? Why you're asking me like that?

"Didn't a pale boy make a call for awhile ago?" Siwon asked,

>>>>Yeah...a pale boy called for a while ago...right! His skin color is like milky white...

"I'm his boyfriend...I'm now looking for him...Can you say him to talk with me for a minute? I need to talk with him right now..." 

>>>>He is gone now..I don't know which floor he is living...Around here,there are so many apartments and units...And he said he is just a guest..

"Then,Can you please tell me the address that he is now living..?" Siwon asked.

>>>>It's ok...The address is-------

 

As soon as the other revealed the address to him,Siwon hung up the phone quickly and grabbed the car key fast,getting out of the living room.

 

...

 

As the address that the man guided him is not so near from the Choi mansion,it would take him about one hour to get to that place.

However,Siwon got stuck in traffic to his impatience and annoyance to takes longer.

His heart needs nothing but to see Kyuhyun and take him back as quick as possible.He has realized that he can't live without Kyuhyun since from the moment he laid his eyes on the younger.He loves him as long as he shall live or beyond his life..No one beside him was Kyuhyun ever who is absolutely essential for his life.Kyuhyun is all that matters to him and his heart.

 

No sooner did he escape from the traffic jam than he speeds up his car more after checking the time of his watch.

 

 

*BRAKES* 

 

Siwon put his foot on the brake and just managed to stop in time when he saw a child is dashing suddenly and crossing the road quickly.

If he hadn't braked in time,that child would have been hit by his car.

Then he noticed that child is crying out loud in the middle of the road as he is so shocked and frightened.That incident is so familiar with him.Yes...He has met with the most adorable boy through the minor car accident twelve years ago.He is fated to meet with Kyuhyun..

Then a heart-warming sight front of his eyes snapped his out of his thoughts.

The seeming father of that child quickly reached over to his baby,holding his precious one tight in his arms and cooing the crying child lovely as if the child would stop his cries.

"Jongiee-ah...Don't cry...Don't cry...Appa is here...I'm sorry I didn't care much to look after you..."

"Don't cry...I'm sorry.." 

 

Siwon can't manage to take his eyes away from that sight between father and son.He could feel a big warmth around him so strangely.Seeing the tight lovely bond between father and son,his heart melted and feeling a soothing warmth.

"A-Appa...I just wanted to take my football..." the child said,pointing the other side of road.

"It's ok...Jongiee-ah...Appa will buy a new one for you..." the said father then picked up his son and gave a light kiss on the chubby cheek of his son who is wrapping his tiny arms around his neck.

 

Gripping the steering wheel so tightly,Siwon just stared the scene front of his eyes.

In spite of hearing the sound of horn of many cars behind him,....

In spite of knowing that the green light was shown,...

In spite of knowing that the traffic was stuck because of him,...

He couldn't start the car engine,as he was drowning deeply into the scene of father and son.

 

A father and son...

Is it like that as he witnessed ?

He didn't know...

May be it seems he just didn't receive that affection and kind protection...from...both of his dad and mom...

Especially from his dad...

 

... 

 

...

 

Flashback to Siwon's childhood,

 

Siwon has his father.But,they can't live together under the same roof.Moreover,it doesn't allow Siwon to declare "I'm Choi Kiho's son" though he is blood related son of Choi Kiho.

Siwon is kind of dishonourable son for many people.

 

Choi Kiho is a millionaire who numerous people respects him in honour of his wealth and properties.

The man has already got married with a graceful,educated,gorgeous lady who was born from a high family.

But,she is not Siwon's mother.

Life is sometimes just like a joke.

At one late night,the man made the biggest mistake in his life as if he stained a black shadow through out his life.

It was one crazy night that leads him to have drunken with his housemaid girl.

Finally,that girl is pregnant with his child as a result of his big mistake of being drunken.

As money is not an issue for Choi Kiho,he could manage to buy his great honor and moral character in an exchange w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter