Attraction of Hate

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After climbing out of the bus that was leading him to the airport,Kyuhyun headed his steps so slowly and unconsciously,grabbing a hold on the big luggage.

He didn't much know where his foot steps were taken.He didn't care how the people on the street were thinking about him whose cheeks are stained with tears streams.

Actually,he didn't understand his heart that how he climbed out of the bus.Even if anyone asks him where is he going now,he didn't know how to reply an answer.Everything of him feels so blurry right now except the one who is a part of his life.

 

Will he allow his mind to follow his true heart?

Can he?

 

 

...

 

 

Seeing a taxi about to leave its spot,Kyuhyun ran forward to it and hop on.Just when the elder taxi driver asked him where he would be taken,the address which escaped out from his lips are neither Changmin's apartment nor the one he had left this morning.

 

...

 

"Drop me just here,Ajusshi..." 

Kyuhyun said,getting out of the taxi and he paid whatever needed for the driver before saying thanks to the elder man.Then he took steps into the street in where the Choi mansion is located.

At this moment,he just needed to know what his heart wants and he couldn't process why his body is not rejecting his own heart at all.

Now standing only a few meters away from the place where he once ran away.However,why doesn't he turn back?Why he still standing like a frozen statue?Why his body still listening to his heart?Why he chose not to avoid the possible encounter with the people from this mansion?

 

May be he is an idiot.Idiot Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun gasped,he never imagined out of everyone,it'll be Siwon,his doe brown eyes only staring at the sight of him inside the large compound of Choi mansion,by hiding behind the big door.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he firstly stole glances at the only male inside the mansion,

Siwon is in his typical jeans and shirt,with stubbles and so obvious dark eye bags and the most sight that made Kyuhyun's breath stop was some red blood streaming down from his nose as he kneeled down on the green grass,holding a red apple and with tears spilling down on both of his cheeks.Beside him,a lot of tennis balls are scattering over green grass.

 

Hearing the silent heartbreaking sobs from Siwon as the latter cries his eyes out,Kyuhyun felt his body could shatter into thousand pieces along with his heart,yes,it simply ached his heart far too much with that sight of Siwon who he hates most.

 

"Kyuhyun... please come back... to me... I really do love you... please...Kyu" Siwon collapsed,he broke down,as he cried out his heart.

 

With that,Kyuhyun found tears freely spilling down on his cheeks,he didn't want to hear what the older said,how much he wish his ears didn't hear that.

 

"Don't... Don't leave me... Kyuhyun.. I really do love you.. Don't do this to me.." 

Siwon said, clenching his hands over his heart as if that'll fade the pain deep inside his heart.

 

Siwon's confession made Kyuhyun's tears build up more and fall more as he almost let out painful sobs,and he cup his mouth with both of his hands as more tears spilled out so continuously.

 

Why?

Why is he crying and feels hurt when seeing Siwon like this?

Because he hates him too much?

 

'Siwon..Do you want to make me always cry... and make me hurt..? then,your wish is fulfiled successfully.. Because of you,I always did cried,and still crying right now.'

'But you... you did always laughed whenever I weep my eyes out.. Now,I'm crying because of you... Can you laugh out loud? Please.. Can you laugh out when I'm right here crying out my heart?'

 

Then Kyuhyun stepped away from the mansion after taking in a deep breathe with very hurtful tears running down on his cheeks.

 

...

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

 

"Hello" Changmin answered.

 

>> Chang...It's me...

 

He really felt so worried hearing the cracked voice of his childhood friend,

and checked his watch as the time is too early for Kyu to reach Hong Kong.

"Kyu.. Are you still at the airport? Are you calling from where?.."

 

<< I-I'm sorry.. Ch-hangmin-ah.. I'm sorry for not listening your words.. I-I'm sorry for giving you such a trouble.. Pl-please forgive me..

 

Once again,Kyuhyun unconsciously let his tears ride down as he sob harder though trying to hide those heartwrenching sobs.

 

"Kyu. Are you crying? What had happened to you? Please don't make me worry." Changmin voiced,with so obvious tone of worries.

 

<< I'm sorry,Min.. I-I didn't go to the airport 

 

Hearing those words from Kyuhyun,Chamgmin still can't believe his own ears as very stinging pain was felt in somewhere deep inside his heart.

 

'Finally,you know your own heart just as I thought? Kyu-ah...'

 

Knowing that's what Kyuhyun will choose one day,but,his heart still argued this true fact:Kyuhyun loves Siwon.Choi Siwon.

 

Why? 

 

<< Min, you still there? Do you hear me? 

 

"Where are you right now?" was all Changmin said to the latter , trying to cover the sound of his heart cracking.

 

<< I.. I'm near the mansion..

 

"What mansion? Say clearly to me."

<

"Do you want to go back to him?"

<

"Then,wait for me.. I'll be right there within 15 mins."

 

...

 

Dashing out from the taxi,and once he saw a fluffy figure whose head is looking down the ground, Changmin immediately charge towards at that figure standing front of some convenient store.

"Kyuhyun"

Upon hearing that calling his name by familiar voice,Kyu snapped his head up seeing his friend so strongly looking into his eyes.

"What do you want to do? Just say clearly what you want me to do." Changmin exclaimed.

"I-I don't know... I don't know what I want myself..." Kyuhyun voiced,

"Ok. Then,I ask a question that I dared not ask... 

Do you love Siwon?" Changmin asked with a very hurtful tone.

"N-NO... Why I'm in love with him? I hate him... I will never go back to him.." Kyuhyun replied so fast, the truth was so hurt like his own heart shattering due to those words of him.

"Then,Why are you here?" Changmin asked out loud,making the latter whose lips were trembling flinch.

"I-It's b-because the ta-taxi I took was out of p-petrol just here..." 

"LIAR!" Changmin furiously excalimed,he isn't that stupid to believe Kyuhyun's words.

Kyuhyun averted his watery eyes away from his friend as the latter sent a very hurtful look to him.

 

'I'm sorry,Min'

 

"Kyu,don't lie if you even don't know what is a lie..." Changmin voiced, sighing deeply.

"I-I just wanted to know if things are good at Choi mansion as it is the place where I've lived for years. I won't go back to there as long as he's at there." Kyuhyun said softly.

"Are you sure?" Changmin asked and he nodded.

"And Are you sure you hate him? 

"Yes,I hate him too much." Kyuhyun answered,some tears are filling up his doe eyes,his heart still denying to know the truth.

"Then, I'll speak my true feelings out to you. I love you,Kyu." 

Kyuhyun blink his glossy eyes as so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter