Listen To Your Heart ~1~

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can stay here for just a week. My friend who owns this apartment is going abroad right now.Don't worry anything,and during these days,I'll prepare everything that need for you to go Hong Kong.Just only one day,you need to go out for passport and buying clothes.You don't have to worry about living in Hong Kong as I told my parents about you.

Kyu-ah.Everything will be fine.Siwon won't easily find you there as it is safer place than Seoul." 

 

Getting into the new apartment where Changmin brought him,Kyuhyun fell onto the floor and weakly leaned against the wall as if he has no more strength to sit down properly from running away from Siwon.Despite he escaped from Siwon this time,he dared not go back to Changmin's apartment once again,So he made a call to his friend to give him a helping hand to hide somewhere.

"You must have run away from him for your dear life" said Changmin,sat beside his friend,leaning against the wall.

"Indeed.You'd have seen how he followed and tried to catch me up." mumbled Kyuhyun,letting out a low sigh.

"Wait.Kyu-ah.How did he trace my apartment? It's strange."

"May be from the phone number I called.And he sticked many panphlets about finding me around there."

"You called him?" Changmin asked out loud with unbelievable tone,making Kyuhyun remember he hid that fact from his friend.

"I didn't call him.I just wanted to know about Ajusshi who takes care of me since I was young.He is like my real father.I-I just wanted to know his health and wanted to inform him not to worry about me.That-That's all..."

Looking into those forever adorable brown doe eyes of his friend,Changmin was looking for an answer he deadly wants to know.However,he couldn't find anything but through those doe eyes ,confused,dazed,and something that couldn't name clearly.Changmin wanted to know the fact a part of Kyuhyun still miss or values their childhood friendship memories. As for himself,their precious memories are irreplaceable and the very first time he met Kyuhyun after many years they separated,he couldn't describe how happy he was.Even it was a short time,his heartbeats were so warm seeing his adorable friend.

In his eyes,Kyuhyun is forever adorable messy boy who played together with him many years ago.

"Kyu..." Changmin called out,staring into those doe eyes which is difficult to understand.

"Are you sure you want to run away from Siwon?"

"Why don't I wanna run away from the one who has bullied me for twelve years?" 

"Just answer me! Do you want or not?"

"Of course! I want! I want to escape from him!!"

"Then,let's face together" 

"Face wh-what???"

"Let's face Choi Siwon together.We'll meet him tomorrow"

"This is impossible! I-I just escaped from him right now!" Kyuhyun said in big shock.

"You think you would run away from him forever just like this? You said you want to work and settle your life in a good way! Thus you need to meet with him and tell him you have me giving a helping hand and let you go.But,if he rejects this request,I would rather punch his face hard till he accepts it!!!" Changmin exclaimed.

"No!!! You can't do anything hurt to him.When he was young,I saw blood oozing and running from his nose! A-And he even injured his nose so painfully while playing when he was young...Hi-His face couldn't be hurt anymore.." Kyuhyun said.

Changmin felt his heart clenched as he witnessed how Kyuhyun was shocking and afraid to hear what he said.

~How could I understand you,Kyu-ah?~

"Just forget that way,Min.I will leave Hong Kong in merely a week,anyway.I don't want to meet with him.I wanna leave everything as calmly as I could." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok...as you wish..." Changmin said,though he tried to catch something inside Kyuhyun's heart through brown doe eyes,the latter just stared down on the floor as if he tried to break eye connection with him.

"I want to criticize something about you." Changmin said,his lips twitching into a painful smile.

"Huhh?"

"You running away from Siwon hasn't reached even half of destination..Do you know it?Do you even want to give it a try? To reach the final destinaion to escape from him?" 

Kyuhyun kept quiet,just looking into his friend's questioned eyes as he didn't know what to answer what to say.

"I want to ask next question.Are you running forward away from Siwon Or running backward to him?" Tell me Kyuhyun while looking into my eyes" Changmin exclaimed.

Kyuhyun couldn't do neither,he couldn't know how to answer nor look at his friend's eyes.He was just speechless without knowing why and refusing to meet Changmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter