Twelve Years Ago-Part 2

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a very freezing cold night,

"Omma...cold...it's cold..." Little Kyuhyun said,making his hands friction to feel warm and his nose and cheeks are more blushing with red tinge due to cold weather.

Though he was worn thick and warm clothes by his mom,his body is shivering due to cold.

"Kyunnie...Is it too cold?..."   His mom asked,making the bed to be ready for his son to sleep.

"Yes,...cold...Omma? Why our home is not warm?..Minne's home is always warm when we did homework in his home together..!"  Kyuhyun asked,lying under thick covers.

"Because they have electric heater at their home...if our Kyunnie doesn't like the cold,Omma will save money to buy it...Ok..?.."  her heart is very tired when she heard what his son asked,controlling not to stream tears down,she said and hugged his son tightly to feel warm.

"Nae...Omma..."  Little Kyuhyun hugged his mom back,feeling the great warm and love of her

 

If  y-you will be in rich family,Om-Omma will happy.."  she said,though she feels like her heart is breaking into two parts,she doesn't want his son poor like this.

"No...Omma..please don't..don't say like that..I wanna be with you,Omma...I don't want to be rich...I'm happy now..with you..Please don't give to anyone." his hands wrapped around his mom's waist and hugged tighter as he is afraid that she leaves him.

"Kyunnnie...Oh..my...precious..."

"Omma also won't give you to anyone...Omma is joking.." she said,and kissed the browny silky hair,

"Now..it's time to sleep...My Kyunnie..."   she said, the back of his son affectionately.

.........

A week later,

"Kyuhyun...I have to go home now.."

"Yahhh...we even don't start to play.."

"I promise I'll be back..please wait for a while..Ok" 

When Changmin saw Kyuhyun's cute pout,he scratched his head,thinking what he will do for Kyuhyun won't mad at him.

"Ok..Ok...I'll give this chocolate stick to you...wait while eating this...Ok?.." he feel relieved,seeing his friend's wide smile.

"Be back in hurry!!!"  he played with liitle yellow ball while biting chocolate stick.

Being lazy in absence of Changmin,he gave a look to the way back of his friend,noticing the black car driving to this place where he is playing.

"Why that car is familiar ??" he mumbled.

But,when he saw the man getting out of the car,his mouth is in a gape...."Si-Siwon's Ajusshi..!"

His eyes are such a big widen ones like goldfish when he saw Siwon is also getting out of the car.

"Ajusshi...I'll wait here.." Siwon smirked.

Kyuhyun is breathing hard when Siwon stepped towards him and he saw the man is walking into the big house not too far from this place.

"HAHAHA...Why your face is like a joker? " said Siwon,standing front of his face and laughed.

Kyuhyun feels he doesn't totally like Siwon's laugh.It is something scared for him.And also,as he feels shivering when Siwon is around him,he decided to leave.

"Yahhh...Where you go?.." Siwon grabbed hold of Kyuhyun's arm in case he saw Kyuhyun took a step to leave.

But,as he grabbed in a sudden and quick movement ,chocolate stick in Kyuhyun's hand fell on the ground.

"HAHAHAHA..." Siwon laughed.

"YAHHHH!!!!..Because of You!!!! My chocolate is now gone!!!!!!" Kyuhyun snapped out of sudden at Siwon like a food monster.

Siwon stopped laughing when he is very surprised of Kyuhyun's death glare and scream.

"There is no need to shout! I can hear you! " Siwon frowned.

"Because Of You!!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried out in a loud voice.

"Yahh...Low your voice!!." Siwon kept his hands around his ears and said.

"Why are you crying for such a chocolate stick?.Sshh...I've got earache..." Siwon smirked as Kyuhyun continued crying loud.

"Hey...if I give you many chocolates,will you stop crying?"

Kyuhyun instantly stopped crying when he heard what Siwon said.

"Chocolates???.....Many????....but,I lost one chocolate stick...But,...Many????..." he asked,blinking his wet long eyelashes cutely.

Such a cuteness of Kyuhyun amazed Siwon for losing his next words.

"Armm...But,you need to play with me and now,I don't have many chocolates...but,I can give money to buy that all chocolates..." Siwon continued his lost words.

"Play with you..."  Kyuhyun said,thinking for a while to agree or not with what Siwon said.

"Many chocolates..you can eat it everyday! " Siwon noticed Kyuhyun's thought.

"you promise??" 

"pinky promise!!.." Kyuhyun said,trying to hook with Siwon's fingers.

"Yahhh...your hands are dirty...don't touch me!" Siwon stepped backward instantly when Kyuhyun is about to hook his fingers to make promise.

"Hoonnn!..Ok..!..but,you have to pay money before playing with me as you didn't hook with my fingers!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Hahaha...you are clever!.Ok..! Here.." Siwon laughed and took money from his pockets.

Kyuhyun widen his eyes as Siwon's pocket-money is too much for a child.

"It's too much!..I don't wanna take your money like that! Is it ok if you pay for five chocolate sticks?.." Kyuhyun said,showing his five fingers to Siwon.

"Ok..ok...now,I'll tell you how to play with me!"Siwon said,

"How?" Kyuhyun asked with curosity.

"Pick up your yellow ball!" Siwon ordered,and seeing Kyuhyun pick up the ball.

"Here..an apple!"Siwon gave the fruit to Kyuhyun who is curious about how to play.

"To eat?" Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva,and asked.

"Yahhh! You are such a food monster!..it's not to eat! It's the target!!" Siwon grabbed the yellow ball from Kyuhyun.

"Put apple on your palm! I'll throw this ball to hit apple!" Siwon said,and stepped backward to be ready to throw.

"I-If the ball hit my face,...." Kyuhyun is afraid of the ball hitting his face and he gets sweaty when Siwon is ready to throw!

"Yahhh! Don't move or shake like this! I'm expert!!" Siwon smirked and threw the ball but he miss to hit the apple!

Kyuhyun's body is shaking of thinking of he'll hurt by the yellow ball and he keep his eyes close with tension of hitting him.

"Sshhh!..Why that ball???...Ashhh!!..Yahhh!..Pick up the ball!"Siwon groaned in anger!

"You don't pick it up!! Why I'm picking it up all the time," Kyuhyun said,sighing by relief of he wasn't hit by the ball.

"Long Tongue!!!!..Pick up the Ball!!!" Siwon's eyes are radiating with impatience and anger!

Kyuhyun flinched because of Siwon's angry voice and he thought he made a big mistake to agree to play with Siwon.He really didn't think that way of Siwon playing!It's not look like the bullies!But,looks like that he can do everything whatever by using his money.

"Yahhh!when will you hit this apple?..It is very long to play like that..you also haven't hit one time!" Kyuhyun said,he is now sweating over running and picking up the ball all time.And the yellow ball is almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter