First Attempt to Escape

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crying child in the mirror is gradually changing into a beautiful pale boy who is now gazing his own figure reflected in the mirror.A single painful tear escaped from his almond brown eyes.A white suit that is chosen as  Siwon's taste makes him more glowing and beautiful as an angel.His cheeks tinted with pink color,and brown smooth curls with honey scent and strawberry like plump juicy lips,as described briefly,Kyuhyun is like a white angel on earth.

His lips made a twitch into a faint smile and his eyes are swelling up with single tears.

To live like that,to be beautiful like an angel as someone's desire,he gave up his life to devote himself twelve years to Siwon's selfishness.

"Woah...Kyuhyun-sshi...you are so beautiful for a boy..LittleMaster definitely knows which suit or color will be get along with your figure...I think he wanna be boastful to the guests he will belong to the most beautiful one on earth..." one of the servants came into his room.

Kyuhyun wiped his tears away quickly and he smiled filled with sarcasm and deep sorrows on hearing what this servant said.

"SooMan Ajusshi asked me to check that you are ready for occassion...I've knocked at the door but I heard nothing from you back...I'm sorry..." the servant begged when she noticed Kyuhyun's unidentifiable face.

"It's ok...no need to say sorry...please tell Ajusshi I'm ready for occassion..."

"Ok...Kyuhyun-sshi..."

When the servant is about to leave,Kyuhyun just remembered to ask one question with his deeply painful heart.

"Please wait...Is Si-Siwon coming back here?"

"I don't know...Kyuhyun-sshi...But,don't worry...he will be right here in time..."

As he expected,Siwon is not coming back from driving the girl home.His heart hurts.However,he really doesn't know why he feels uncomfortable and his heart is in pain.He only knows the hatred is just overwhelming him.

Deeply drwoning in his own thoughts,he didn't hear the sound of knocking his door.

"Kyuhyunnie...Are you ready??"

That voice calling his name front of his room snapped him out of his thoughts.He quickly ran to the door and opened it,finding SooMan Ajusshi stood front of the door entrance.

"Kyuhyunnie...half hour still to start the engagement dinner...Siwon will be come after a while..." Ajusshi said looking down his watch.

"Ajusshi..." 

"Imm...Kyuhyunnie..."

"You do know where Siwon will get to now!don't you??"

Though he did knew that answer ,he really wanna be sure that answer from Ajusshi will be true.

"Ajusshi...please answer that...you really did knew Siwon is going with who...?.." 

"Kyuhyunnie...you also did knew that..."

"Yeah...I did..but I want to know and be clear that our answers are same with each other.."

He laughed sarcastically when Ajusshi didn't say even a word and keep his mouth shut as before and lowering his head.

"If you dare not say that,I'll be the one who answers ..Siwon..he is now driving the girl her home..and that girl is also one of his dating ones..."

Kyuhyun gave a look to the man who is now standing front of him and not showing any signs after hearing his answer.

"And you..I really have no idea why are you agreeing with that engagement?..If you have a son blood-related with you,I wonder how you will make a decision on his engagement with that kind of playboy like Siwon...Will you keep your mouth shut like that or  agree with ???"

"I'll agree with if he truly loves him" Ajusshi answered with no reluctance.

Kyuhyun just feels surprised as Ajusshi gave a response with no hesitation.

"And Siwon...I do know he truely loves you..."

"That is why I agreed with that engagement because I do know he loves you with all of his heart...and a man can have so many girlfriends or boyfriends ...but love...he can have one and only love in his life...Siwon's heart is belonging to you though he is like a playboy..." Soo Man Ajusshi said.

"No..you are now biasing him..!"  Kyuhyun said,shaking his head and he just knew Ajusshi words are comforting him like that way..

"No...Kyuhyunnie...I'm not totally biasing Siwon...why I dare say like that is because I can read his mind and understand his life...He has nothing except money...he wants people's attention to him...thus,he uses his power by his money cuz he has nothing except money..." Ajusshi expained.

Kyuhyun is smiling bitterly towards the man who is always on the side of Siwon.

"So...What do you think that I'm the pathtic one or either Siwon??...Am I wrong that I hate Siwon who is still not ended with his girlfriends on even that day?..I hate Siwon..I hate him too much...!"Kyuhyun exclaimed bitterly.

"Are you sure..?..Kyuhyunnie?" 

Kyuhyun was amazed by that question Ajusshi suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?..Ajusshi...I'm sure for what??"

"Are you sure you hate Siwon too much?

"Absolutely sure...Ajussi...I hate Siwon too much!"

"Hatred can change into love...Kyuhyunnie...Hatred has also attraction..."

Soo Man Ajusshi said these words softly and left Kyuhyun who is now trying to understand those strange words.

-Hatred has also attraction...-

He couldn't understand what Ajusshi said to him but he did knew his hatred to Siwon never change into love and even growing bigger and bigger in his heart.

He took steps towards the large living room where he did settled for a while ago.

Sitting silently like a freezing statue,he gazed steadily to the entrance where Siwon's way back home.

Without realizing himself,he is now looking forward to the one who he hates most.

A single tear is just rolling down his apple cheeks.

For him,it is not strange for tears streaming down and wiping them away.

...

...

Siwon feels extremely annoyed with the crying and the faking sobs behind the back seat.

"Stop crying,Fany...it really annoys me when you cry like that..." Siwon said.

"Siwon...I really couldn't understand you...I'm your girlfriend...you should console me instead of forcing to stop crying..." Fany exclaimed in a way of frustration.

"You want comforting...ok..if you cry like I said,I'll console you definitely..."Siwon smirked.

"Hmmm...Siwon...you are too cruel....!..Sshhh!!...Tell me how to cry..." Fany said.

"Open wide your mouth as much as you could!..and Twitch your whole face and nose...and cry in a high-pitched tone..." Siwon laughed while noticing the burning red face from rear view mirror.

"Yahhh...I'm not a fool to cry like that!!!"

"HAHAHAHA....If you won't cry like that,stop making noisy faking sobs!"

"Siwon!..You really have no sympathy at all...!..If you love me truely,you should cancel that engagement with him"

"Hey...it can't be possible!..He is my purchase!..and I don't love you truely" Siwon smirked.

"What are you,Siwon???...You are too cruel!!...I hate you...I hate you!" Fany shouted.

_BRAKES_

Siwon suddenly put his foot on the brake and just managed to stop the car violently.

"OH...MY...!!"  Fany shocked too much.

"Get off the car" Siwon coldly exclaimed.

"Huhhh?...What?..my home is..."

"Get off my car...Now!..Didn't you tell that you hate me!?..I don't need you because you told that you hate me!.." Siwon said.

"Si-Siwon....I...I mean...." Fany just stuttered because of Siwon's behaviour that makes her shocking.

She just opened the car door and got off the car because of Siwon's annoying face.

"Asshhhh!...Siwon...!!!"

No sooner did she get off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter