Hatred (Part One)

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me go!!!!"

 

"It hurts!!"

 

Though Kyuhyun tried struggling from Siwon's tight grip,the latter still doesn't release holding his wrist and dragged him into the house.

 

Kyuhyun feels his wrist is in total deep pain as he was knocked down on the ground.Through trying to escape from Siwon who is still dragging him into the living room,his painful tears found their ways on his cheeks.Indeed he couldn't think what would happen to him after failing his attempt to escape from Siwon's influence.

 

"Si-Siwon.." SooMan Ajussi tried to make Siwon calmer as the younger continued dragging the begging and crying one.

 

"Announce that the engagement is done well..and sooner or later we are going to marry..." Siwon made a firm and clear declaration to the old man and continued dragging the crying one into his bedroom.

 

"Si-Siwon...Kyuhyun is now injured..." 

 

"I don't care!!!!!..Go indicate all the guests what I said to you!!!!" Siwon exclaimed in a way of mounting anger and impatience to the old man who startled a lot by Siwon's deep voice.

 

Kyuhyun flinched as he heard the door slam and looked on the tall figure with his tearful ,red and puffy eyes.

 

No need to mention that Siwon's face is totally radiating with pain,hurt,and mixed with anger and frustration..

 

"Why?..Why are you trying to escape from me??.." Siwon couldn't help but he knows exactly his heart is like tearing apart and bleeding.

 

Kyuhyun can't say even a word as his painful sobs are emitting non-stop and he was very frightened.

 

"What have you done??..Kyuhyun!!..Why are you trying to run away from me on this day??" Siwon's voice is louder enough to feel a chill of fear going down the spine of the younger.

 

"I-I don't love you...I ca-can't marry with you...please let me go...ple-please..." Kyuhyun pleaded between his heartbreaking sobs and trembling voice..

 

Listening to the words the younger said,Siwon can't bear the deep pain any more.The most scary thought in his life that living on this planet in which Kyuhyun is not beside him makes him very frantic.He needs Kyuhyun..in a way of the most essential thing of his life..

 

"No!!!...I never let you go.!!!!!" Siwon shouted.

 

"Why?..Why..???..Don't you dare tell me that I'm your purchase..!!!.." Painful tears are now streaming down Kyuhyun's cheeks..His heart hurts too much.

 

"You are mine!!..Kyuhyun!!!..You are one of my belongings!..I-I already lost all of mine...but I can't give up anything I want from now!!!..." Siwon shouted.

 

"A person never belongs to another person...Just throw away your stupid thoughts that you own me!!!" Kyuhyun yelled back,roughly wiping his uncontrollable tears away .

 

Siwon laughed in sarcasm.

 

"Stupid thoughts..?..Kyuhyun..You need to know that you will belong to me and you can't run away from me if we are getting married..."

 

"You may own my body but you can't own my heart and mind!!.Do you know that my heart is belonging to another one?..Definitely he is not you!"

Kyuhyun's eyes are now filled with hatred and anger..

 

As his heart is too painful to ignore what the younger said, Siwon pushed the younger on the bed with his strength and force and hovered over the trembling one immediately.

 

"Si-Siwon" Kyuhyun's eyes bulge as the older grabbed both of his hands tightly and placed them on each side of his head.

 

"You are my purchase!!!..Kyuhyun!!..No one belongs to you except me!!!" 

Looking into tearful eyes that are full of fear,Siwon exclaimed as if he wants Kyuhyun to accept his words.

 

Though Kyuhyun tried to sit up,he can't as Siwon is too strong for him,like always.He can't actually think what Siwon is now doing to him as he feels so scared.

 

"You can't leave me!!!!..Kyuhyun...I own you....I own you!!!!!" 

As a flood of frustration,anger and pain hit him too hard,his head can't think too much..but exactly knows his heart is in deep pain.

Like trying to soothe his pain,he told that always hurtful words to Kyuhyun.

 

Shaking his head right and left as he hate these words and Kyuhyun can feel his tears are now falling down.

 

"I hate you!!!...Siwon!!!!....I hate you!!!"

Kyuhyun yelled back to prove his hatred..

 

"But..I love you...and you are mine!!!"

 

Siwon then leaned forward to capture Kyuhyun's lips, giving harsh kisses to the trembling one under him.

 

 

 

Shocking by these harsh kisses from the one he hates most ,Kyuhyun tried to push Siwon away from him,but the older gripped his hands more tightly and claiming his lips hard..

 

Kyuhyun gasped instantly as Siwon is now trying to his shirt..He hates it ...He hates all the actions what Siwon is doing to him..And he felt so scared.

 

Siwon makes deepen his kiss more, forcing himself to be in the younger's mouth, though Kyuhyun refused.He roamed on Kyuhyun's soft and milky skin after he did with ing the shirt.

 

Kyuhyun feels his head is spinning round and he needs some air to breathe as Siwon didn't give a chance to move away from his lips.

 

"N-No...Siwon!!"

Kyuhyun now finally able to hear his trembling voice as Siwon his neck and down the chest rubbing against him.

 

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes tightly and even sobbed harder and tears are now welling up his eyes as he feels the older's kisses are clouded with mounting lust.

 

Siwon can't stop what he is doing as he enjoys his all actions on the younger's milky skin.He is no longer able to hear the younger's cries and sobs,even he tried to bite flesh skin on the younger's slender milky neck.

 

Though Kyuhyun bit his bottom lips,he started to moan because he felt Siwon is now abusing his neck hard and harsh.

 

Smirking a little,as he heard the from the one under him.He wants to hear more of it.He wants to make the younger's body and mind his own.

 

"I'll make you that you are mine!!" 

Siwon then undressed himself,removed his shirt ,being topless as he wants to feel milky soft skin against his tanned and muscled skin.His lips are now attacking the younger's bruised lips once again,

 

Kyuhyun tried to toss his head as Siwon's kisses are so rough and he hates it.

 

Siwon even tried to loosen the belt around his waist,marking smooth skin with a trail of his rough kisses.

 

Siwon had no idea what just hit him for the time being and he no longer able to control his passion and jealousy.

 

He didn't know how much he makes the younger too scared as his brain can't stop him doing such a thing to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun's body is now trembling more and he had to stop Siwon who is now trying to push his white pants along with his boxers.

 

"No...!!..Sto-Stop it"  

 

"Si-Siwon...Stop it!!!!..."

 

"Please..."

 

Quickly Siwon got his attention to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter