Finally,Escape?

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurt,aches,pain storms over his fragile shaking body as he clearly illustrated all those hurtful,hateful memories of Siwon treated him as a doll,bullied him all the time.

Tears uncontrollably spilled down on his cheeks,wetting his pillows,he could hear his fragile heart cracked so loud.

It hurts extremely as those memories he wants to erase are spreaded all over him like a hot fever.Those shattered scars in his heart couldn't be healed even as the time goes by.

 

He feels so pathetic himself so much.

When will he escape from Siwon's life?

How long would it take him to cry like that,to wait for his tears will dry at a specific time?

However,his hopes to flee away from Siwon's dominance become blurring as the latter would make plans as soon as possible to marry him after the engagement incident,after he attempted to run away from him.

 

He can't...He couldn't...do..anything..

But,it scares him thinking about marrying with Siwon who he hates with his whole life.

 

"Siwon..I hate you.." Kyuhyun mumbled,drowning himself with his fearful thoughts about marrying Siwon.

"What do I do?Why the fate did planned my life to get marrried with the one I hate so much?I can't marry with him at all.." Kyuhyun said,tears dropped down one after another.

 

Then,he sat up,deeply thinking as he knit his brows,

"If I can get out of Choi mansion,our marriage would be cancelled..Yes..If I can run away from him this time,my life would be free from his influence..."

Kyuhyun mumbles,deciding and encouraging himself to run away from this house.

 

...

...

 

"Aj-Ajusshi...Ouch!!"

Kyuhyun let out a painful moan as he slowly walked into the living room.

"Kyunnie...Are you Ok?Don't be mad at Siwon..He just..."

"OUCH!!!"

Again next painful moan slipped out of Kyuhyun’s lips.Soo Man Ajusshi instantly shocked to find Kyuhyun’s painful expression with sweats on his forehead, but before he asked to the boy what is wrong,Siwon got out of the house-kitchen,with a glass of milk in his hands.

 

“W..what’s wrong, Kyu?”

Siwon was panicked that he suddenly rushed towards Kyuhyun,handing glass of milk to the old man.

 

“I-It’s hurt... My s-stomach is hurt..”

It made Siwon even more panic that Kyuhyun look so much in pain while grabbing his own stomach,biting his lower lips.

"Siwon..it may be appendicitis...we need to go the hospital..." said Ajusshi,feeling worried about the younger's condition.

 

Suddenly Siwon carried Kyuhyun in a bridal style,making Kyuhyun gasped in a shocking state,he can feel electric sparks on his body with this caring action of the older.

~Isn't he the one who hurt me for a while ago?Siwon..what's your real character?Why do you care me that much?Whatever,soon,it's time for me to escape from your life..~

 

"Ajusshi...please be hurry prepare the car to go to the nearest hospital..." said Siwon,

"Sshh..Kyu..you will be alright" Siwon mumbled,hearing the soft moans from the younger "I promise..." and kissed the younger's forehead admiringly.

Siwon looks so remorseful what he had done to the younger for a while ago.He looks so hurt deeply.He couldn't request Kyuhyun to forgive him.That time,he made so wrongful towards the younger.

 

Kyuhyun nearly melted at the older's strange words and caring actions.He blinked a few times to see this side of Siwon,unbelieving himself.

 

However,he couldn't change his decision to run away from Siwon's life.

 

...

...

 

A doctor walks into the room,lightly bowing towards Siwon,and checked Kyuhyun's condition as he wrote something on his notes.

"How is his conditon,Doctor?Is it serious?" asked Siwon,the most worried expression wearing on his face obviously.

"Everything is fine..Don't worry..But he is a bit weak..It will be fine after he rests so well..." Doctor said.

"His stomach hurt...Doctor..Is that serious,too?" Siwon asked.

"I don't find any signs and symptoms to cause stomach ache...It will be just acute condition.." the doctor said,taking his leave.

 

Siwon sat by Kyuhyun's bedside,flashing his dimples towards the younger.

Then he interlocked his fingers together with Kyuhyun's beautiful ones,his another hand caressing the soft brown hair of the younger.

"As I told you everything is doing fine.." Siwon mouthed softly.

"Aren't you going back to the mansion?I'll be ok here if I'm resting so well.." Kyuhyun said.

Shaking his head,Siwon smiled towards the younger.

"I'll be with you..Kyu..Don't worry about the mansion,Ajusshi is waiting for us at home.." Siwon said.

 

~Is he actually Choi Siwon?I wonder what's got into him...~

Kyuhyun is so amazed by the sudden change in Siwon's attitude.

"Sleep..Kyu..you need to rest up.." Siwon voiced,softly rubbing the brown honey hair of Kyuhyun.

 

...

...

 

"Ouch!!!..Si-Siwon-Ahh.."

Kyuhyun painfully moaned,clutching his lower abdomen.

"Kyuhyun...Wh-What's wrong?Are you O-Ok?" Siwon asked,feeling so panicky about the younger.

"Pl-please..go search the doctor..my stomach...Ahh..it hurts!" Kyuhyun exclaimed,

"O-ok..Kyu...I'll be right here..just wait for a minute.." Siwon dashed out the room,

 

As soon as Siwon ran out the room,Kyuhyun stepped down from the bed,leaving the room as quickly as he could.

He needs to walk a bit faster to reach the elevator before Siwon finds out that he faked his illness.

All of the sudden he feels his heart started pulsing ridiculously fast as he waits to take the lift,

~Why is that lift taking so long? Jelba..~

Just when he is about to enter in to take the lift,a familiar voice rings out so loud calling his name,making him completely freeze at that spot,he could hear his heartbeats pumping out loud.

"KYUHYUN!!!DON'T GO!!KYU!!!"

 

Kyuhyun stands still frozen in the lift watching how the older almost bumping into a few people,nurses and doctors as he hastens his footsteps.

His unrhythmic hasty heartbeats was sounded so crazily in his ears,he feels so scared and his shaking hands reached the button of the elevator before he realized.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!!YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!!"That voice rings so deeply loud in his ears before the lift door shut.

 

Kyuhyun's back abruptly touched the wall of the elevator as he clasped his hands over his crazy pumping heart.His lips trembling so much,then his eyes blurred suddenly.

Tears escaped from his glittering eyes as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter