Still No Escape?

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of driving,Siwon finally reached the place where the man said to him on the phone. As soon as he reached where Kyuhyun may hide living from him,he climbed out of the car and walked quickly to the very store his eyes firstly landed with a crazily pumping heart added on every footstep he took.

He almost dashed into the counter to see a middle-aged man calling on the phone.

"Are you the one who said this address from a while ago?" Siwon asked.

"Oh.You said you're searching for your boyfriend? Right?" The man said back.

"Yes..Do you know where he is living now?" Siwon questioned,his heart beating out of rhythm to hear the answer from the man.

"Ummm.I don't know.He just said he is a guest.." The man gave him an uncertain answer that made his heart so tired.

Taking a deep breath followed by a very deep sigh after hearing what the man said,Siwon said some goodbye and thanks to the man and walked back to his car.

 

However,being a stubborn and persistent man,Siwon decided to find out the surroundings more to know where Kyuhyun is living and definitely to take Kyuhyun back to his life.Not wanting to return back without taking Kyuhyun back home,he made up his mind to find Kyuhyun by taking a walk around the store as he thought the place where Kyuhyun hid living must be near to the store.And it took him a few minutes to walk around the store yet he founded nothing about the same figure with Kyuhyun.Then he started searching the nearby streets and stores by driving his car around slowly.Though it took him a few hours to find Kyuhyun even he forgot to have his lunch,he had no a single thought about giving up on finding Kyuhyun.He even restrained himself from knocking every door and asking where is Kyuhyun hiding from him.

It is now so deadly sure that without Kyuhyun in his life means the end of all of his everything.He knows all that matters to his life is only Kyuhyun and nothing else.That's why no matter what it takes to get Kyuhyun back,he is more than eager to let go of all of his belongings.He just only wants Kyuhyun to be beside him not as a dream.He just only wants to continue his life together with Kyuhyun as before,like twelve years ago.Was that such a bad thing? Is he selfish so far for only wanting Kyuhyun to stay beside him?

 

...

 

*Door Bell*

 

Hearing the sound of bell from the door,Kyuhyun let out a loud gasp as he stayed sitting on the bed,shaking a little as he thought this place is being founded by Siwon from the previous incident.

"Kyu-ah"

He escaped out a deep sigh when he heard his friend Changmin's familiar voice and opened the door.

"Are you hungry?" asked Changmin,stepping inside the kitchen all the way.

"I was so hungry earlier,but now I don't know where my appetite has gone?" said Kyu following around his friend.

"I'm sorry.Kyu-ah.Work on this day and I'm late for going back home..So,I bought some groceries for next days to cook as you like since you can't go out at all.Here.Eggs.Sausages and noddles.and What are these,Kyu???" Changmin asked out loud,seeing the noddle packs Kyuhyun bought earlier.

"You bought these?" Changmin questioned.

"Yes.I was feeling so hungry earlier,so I bought these from the ground floor mart."

"Kyu-ah.I thought I said you shouldn't go out like this.Didn't you say there is nothing that Choi Siwon could do? He could find you so easily if you're not awaring like this.And most matter is this place is not so far from him..Do you know?"

"I know,Min.But,there would be no risk to be founded as I bought it so quickly.And you won't know how hungry I was." Kyuhyun said.

"Promise me you won't go out like that next time." Changmin suddenly exclaimed.

"I can't as I need to buy some accessories tomorrow." Kyuhyun said back as his mind somewhere deep inside his heart still wants to know Siwon's health from Soo Man Ajusshi.

"Yah.Cho Kyuhyun.What is going on your mind? Tell me what you need.I'll buy them instead of you.This is not good you're going out like that!" Changmin shouted impatiently.

"I'll be quick.Min,Don't worry! He can't find me that easily." Kyuhyun winked to his friend,and placed those groceries i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter