Hatred (Part Two)

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty years old boy is now trembling under the heavy rain.

 

The raindrops are now touching his fragile body cruelly.

 

His lips are turned into blue color and his clothes are now getting drenched.

 

"Wh-Where am I?"

"Si-Siwon...Wh-Where are you??"

 

...

 

Flashback starts(a few hours ago)

 

At one of the super markets in Seoul,

 

A super hansome boy in his early twenties walking gracefully,wearing a black leather jacket and a tight black jean pants making him so tempting,is the centre of all eyes around him.

Next to that god-damn handsome y boy,a super adorable boy,carrying many shopping bags in a tired dazed mode,is wearing a sullen expression.

 

Choi family has been moved to Seoul three days ago because of Mr.Choi's business cases.

To his hyper fondness of settling in Seoul,Choi Siwon couldn't stop going around the city since from the day they've been moved.

But,wherever he goes around,Cho Kyuhyun always follows in his footsteps not as a companion to visit around but as a slave to serve what he needs.

Even though Kyuhyun doesn't want to follow him,he dare not say anything against Siwon.

 

...

 

Hate you...Hate you...Do you know how much I hate you...?

 

Twenty years old Kyuhyun dare not say those words out loud to Siwon unlike since his childhood...as he is too weary to say 'Hate you' out loud...

Though his tears won't come and drench in his torn heart,Siwon is still tactless person who can make him easily get hurt and easily cry just like since their childhood..

 

Muttering 'hate you...hate you...' ,Kyuhyun follows Siwon around and carries so many things Siwon bought.

Though Kyuhyun looks like a slave and follower to Siwon,many ones who don't know their no blood related relationship will surely think Kyuhyun was born from a high family like the super handsome boy.

Indeed...Kyuhyun is a little different from looking like a follower or slave,as he is wearing a light blue shirt highly branded and a pair of slim white pants that bring his adorable features out to everyone...

His fluffy brown hair styled is very tempting and

Everybody can't deny the pale soft snow skin of Kyuhyun makes them stunned...

Like his mom cheered him in his childhood that his adroable cuteness will literally bring out to everyone more when he will be in a rich high family..

 

Out of his overcute creatures,his sweet smile is no exception...

However,that cute smile can't be wore on his face every his second as he despises the person front of his eyes,walking like a modelling way,not totally having a little sympathy to him ,who carries all the shopping baggages,heavy and small ones..

 

He can't remember how to smile as he has devoted himself to fulfil what Siwon needs...to hate Siwon all his time...to despise Siwon for bullying him...

 

"Kyuhyun..!!!"

"Kyuhyun...!!"

 

That sharp manly voice calling to his name impatiently snapped Kyuhyun out of his thoughts.

 

"What are you doing there?..Come here.." Siwon orderd,choosing sorts of various types of colors of neckties.

Kyuhyun really wanted to grumble that person who isn't sympathetic to him,

Three hours to wander around this giant shopping centre wear him out absolutely,extra with carrying many shopping baggages only with his two bare hands.

That Siwon always knows how to keep him bad-tempered...with such kind of boss-like actions...

 

"Hmm...which color do you think that I'm fashionable with?" Siwon asked,showing some sorts of colors of neckties to Kyuhyun.

"I don't know!..You can choose whatever you like" Kyuhyun blurted out in impatient mood.

His guts know definitely Siwon's habit of buying something that even though Kyuhyun chooses his own taste or not,Siwon would surely buy what he prefers..

Tsk...Keep my temper...Just try not to loose it!..

 

"Tsk...Just come here..." Siwon beckoned him,wearing a grumpy frown on his thick brows.

"Wh-What are you doing?...SIWON.."

Kyuhyun gasped as his body was held by Siwon's strong hands and pulled themselves closer.

"Sshhh...Just stay quiet!" Siwon ordered,wearing Kyuhyun's shirt with one black necktie so carefully.

Kyuhyun has to hold his breath and bit his bottom lips as he is feeling nervous how close they are...

And people around them will judge how close their positions and how Siwon act with that necktie wearing on his shirt...

Moreover,he can feel his face is so flushing like a rosy pink cotton.

But,he didn't know his tomato-like flushes are coming from where...

 

"Hmmm...this sounds good with you..Do you like it,Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked,lifting his head to keep a good look of Kyuhyun.

The first thing his eyes noticed is beautiful flushes of Kyuhyun..

So tempting...

He wants to pinch that rosy cheeks hard...

And he wants to plant butterfly kisses to both sides of cheeks...

 

Shivering with the breath against his neck,Kyuhyun holds his breath once again to see Siwon with his dark eyes staring at him piercingly.

 

`what is wrong with me?..why i feel like thousands of butterflies in my stomach...~

 

"Huhhh?.." Kyuhyun replied as if he didn't hear Siwon.

"Do you like it?..If you like,I'll make a choice to buy it for you.." Siwon asked,smiling sweetly to Kyuhyun.

 

"Yeahh~ I-..I like it..." Kyuhyun softly replied,widening his doe eyes instantly to see that deep dimples of Siwon..

`if you smile always like that,....`

 

Just Always like that,Siwon is the one who buys branded clothes,and necessary accessories for him...

 

"Even if you don't like it,I'll surely buy it,because my choice is always like your choice.." Siwon said,removing his hands from Kyuhyun's shoulders and back facing him to choose another neckties once again.

 

That's it...Again...Again...You make me in a temper!...Pabo!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kickng away all kinds of previous moods peevishly,Kyuhyun mutters 

'I hate you...Siwon!'...

 

...

 

Then it comes to the moment Kyuhyun wants to complain in a bad-tempered way.

When it turns to him who wears a necktie to Siwon's branded shirt,Kyuhyun grumpily wants to say out loud 'I hate Youuu!!!!!!!!!..Choi Siwon....I hate You.....'

But he can't...but just tried to push himself not to loose his patience and temper.

The reason is not a joke that nothing can't satisfies Siwon but trying all sorts of neckties...

 

"Yahh..Cho Kyuhyun...If you keep pouting like that all the time while I'm trying these all neckties,I'll surely remove that pout of yours by Kissing it!" Siwon smirked amused by Kyuhyun's actions to tie his shirt in caring ways and decorated with impatient sulky face ,though he loves seeing those plumpy lips protruding out in a cute way,he wants to tease Kyuhyun playfully.

 

"WHAT?" Kyuhyun gasped instantly.

"Yahhhhh! Don't you dare!!!!!" He growls like a cute kitten in it's angry mood,covering his cherry lips with both of his hands.

 

"HA..HA..HA..Kyuhyun...You are so funny..." Siwon chuckled out loud,amused by Kyuhyun's adroable behaviours.

 

"PABO CHOI SIWON!!!" Kyuhyun shouted out.

 

...

 

And it still unended for Siwon to go for a shopping time and Kyuhyun's tired and worn-out legs and bare hands are not hilarious joke that he can feel soreness around them.

Kyuhyun sighed weakly.

He needs to be bearable this pain as it isn't first for him since his childhood..

When Siwon tries on some branded highly expensive shoes,he is the only one who makes them fit with Siwon and ties into a knot.

Even though there are many salesperson in the shop,no one can satisfies Siwon but Kyuhyun..

"Siwon!!..When will you finish trying on these shoes?..If you don't find it satisfying,just ask the salesgirls to make these shoes fit with you!" Kyuhyun said,wiping away his sweats on his forehead.

"I don't find it satisfying to see them touching my skin and tying into a knot!...Only you makes me satisfy!" Siwon smirked,

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh,tying shoe strings into a knot.

Siwon doesn't totally care of anyone,but just sitting comfortably, giving a look to Kyuhyun how the younger makes into a knot sulkingly.

 

Being satisfied and pleased with trying many kinds of branded shoes,Siwon made an excellent taste of buying some shoes.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh in relief just then.

`Phew...,Thanks God`

 

However,may be God is on Siwon's side or Kyuhyun's bad luck,Siwon is strong-minded on choosing branded suits and pants for a long time.

Repeatedly trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter