I can live without Siwon?

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's my apartment,Kyu"

Though it's a small one,Kyuhyun awed at his best friend's somehow neat and tidy apartment.

It seems Changmin lives alone at this small apartment.

"Minnie..Do you live here alone?Why don't you live with your parents?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Mom and Dad have been lived in HongKong since I has finished my college...I just remained living here as I want to stand my own foot..For the time being,I'm trying to achieve my Master degree on engineering studies while I'm working my part-time job..."

explained Changmin,

"Wow..Minnie-ah...I envy you so much..You're indeed Daebak!!!" Kyuhyun voiced a little squeak of delight and envy.

"Yeah...For now,stop squealing and you need to take a good rest.." Changmin said.

"Ok..Huh?But...Minnie-ah..There is only a bed room..Where can I stay?" Kyuhyun said,glancing around the room.

"Oh..Don't worry for that...There is an extra room where I can stay,..I don't really mind staying at store room...Ha ha.." Changmin gave a smile to his adorable friend.

"Is that really Ok?I...I'm sorry...I think I troubled you so much..." Kyuhyun said,lowering his head as he let out a weak sigh.

"Everything is alright with me...Kyu,you don't have to feel sorry for anything...The most matter right now is that Siwon couldn't find you...,if you live in my apartment,he couldn't find you so easily..." Changmin exclaimed reassuringly.

"You shouldn't look down on him...He can do everything he wants..He won't give up on searching me so easily...though he is living like a King,as you've seen him for a while ago,he didn't care his image for catching hold of me...He is not definitely going to give up on chasing me..." said Kyuhyun.

"May be he is psycho?" Changmin said,chuckling a little.

"Yahhh!!..he is not Psycho!!..Which part of him looks alike Psycho to you???" Kyuhyun glared to his astounded friend.

"WHAT?Cho Kyuhyun!! Unbelievable!!!You're now biasing him??Huh??" Changmin said.

"Ani..Aniyo...I...just..I know he is not psycho..." Kyuhyun mumbled,knowing pinky color shading around his cheeks.

"Kyu-ah..I think you hiding away from him is not the best solution...As for me,you better face him to tell you're not willing to marry him...I mean you're now grown adult...you have that right thing to deny whatever you don't like..He can't do anything without your wish.." 

"You don't know about him...Minnie-ah..I've been lived with him for nearly twelve years..He is the one who won't give up what he wants without caring anything...I..I'm like his property...He was treating me like a puppet...I know he will never let me go...I'm scared of him...I just want to hide from his life...Minnie-ah..." said Kyuhyun,

"Alright...Kyu..Just do whatever you want..But,do you think you can stay here all the continuous days,absolutely not going around..?" 

"I think I can stay if I have some appropriate job or work right in this apartment..." Kyuhyun said.

"O...K...you need to stay inside the apartment..to hide from Siwon." mumbled Changmin,tapping his fingers around his chin.

"You can use computers? Right..Kyu?" Seeing Kyuhyun eagerly nodded,

"YES!!" Changmin thumbed up.

"One of my college friends is now working in a bookshop...If I ask him there is something job like DTP,you can work without going outside!!"

"Omo...really?..Thanks-Minnie-ah!!" Kyuhyun sighed,smiling.

"Furthermore,you can play computer games as much as you can..Haha...Right?" Changmin laughed.

"Haha..You're right!!!..I won't be actually boring if there are computer games beside me!!!!" 

"Yeah..Yeah...Now,take a good rest after taking a bath..You can wear my clothes for the time being...They're not smelling sweaty...I'm now going outside to buy something for dinner..." Changmin said,

"Kyu-ah...Do you have your phone number?" asked Changmin..

"No..I left my phone at the hospital.."

"Ok..it's safer not to bring your phone together with you...Wait for awhile...Ok?" Changmin said, before taking a leave.

 

A deep weak sigh escaped out of Kyuhyun's mouth as he lay down on the comfy bed after hearing the door's click as a sign of Changmin went outside.

Everything seems calm right now after he encountered the most messed up things happened with Siwon and moreover,his childhood best friend who he wasn't really expected to see is now beside him.

Staring at the white ceiling,his tired heart seems started to settle back to the calm.

Then,suddenly,the thought of what is now happening at Choi's Mansion didn't fail him to feel his chest choked.

'What is now happening to Siwon?'

No...No...

He shouldn't think about him at this time...

Shutting his eyes closed tightly,all the messy images appear clearly in his head.That's why,he shaked his head so roughly as if those images would disappear somehow.Then Kyuhyun tried to be in a slumber to attempt to rest up and forget those messed up images.

Before the half-sleep turned into a deep slumber,his forehead was sweating over those images of Siwon.

That devastated look of him trying to chase him...

That image of Siwon gripping his leg tightly...

That hurting sight of him when he kicked his hands hard...

 

A scene of desolation of Siwon...

An image of desperate Siwon...

Furious Siwon...Caring Siwon...

Those somehow faint images and memories of Siwon are clearer as a crystal from blurring ones.His rhythm of both heart and each breath are not at all declining and speeding more.   

 

"SIWON!!!!" 

 

Kyuhyun finally woke up,his heart pumping so damn much and panic feeling dominated his whole body.

 

"Si-Siwon?" 

 

Why?Why did I call his name?Why is he occupying with my mind even though I flee out of his influence..?But,I called out his name so clearly..How can he even occupy my each and every breath?

 

"Please..Siwon...Please leave from my memory..I beg you.." Kyuhyun despeartely softly pleaded,his tears dropped.

"Let me stay with my freedom...I want to forget those bitter memories with you...Let me forget..." Kyuhyun choke, he wasn't going to cry because of Siwon..

"I....I don't want to remember you even because of hate..." Kyuhyun couldn't hold his tears anymore,his tears fell that he wished it will be the last time.

 

 

...

 

 

A day later,

 

It has been a long time since Kyuhyun's slender fingers are tapping over thr keyboard.This DTP job is so far suitable for him for not going outside.He feels so grateful to his friend,Changmin.

 

As he has been paid his eager attention to typing for such a long time,Kyuhyun thought to take a short rest.

As soon as he let out a sigh after finishing some parts of DTP,Siwon and Choi Mansion occupied his mind.

 

"Soo Man Ajusshi...Is he Ok?" 

" Siwon will must blame him for not accompanying to hospital..."

Kyuhyun mumbled,his heart sank at the thought of Soo Man ajussh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter