Siwon's Pain (Part 2)

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want?"

"I need money,Appa.."

After the painful incident of that raining night that ached Siwon's young heart so far,it took a lot of restraint on him not to ask anything but money.

"Soo Man,Just give him a lot of pocket money to buy anything he wants."

His dad said to his trusted manager,even though his dad told like that to keep him in full satisfaction,Siwon was never happy to hear that,In fact he just asked what he can get as he definitely knew his appa can't give him what he really wants.

Then,as time goes by,Siwon became a child who was feeling greatly sorrowful whenever he couldn't get what he actually wants and bullies everyone by being completely dependant on money to erase his painful sorrows.

He never tries to know what is sympathy?

He never tries to understand what does sacrifice mean?

As a kind of result,he has no friends throughout his life as he never makes his effort to be adaptable with others and solitude and huge loneliness has become his companions.

The children who are same-age with Siwon never plays together with him.

They are afraid of playing together with him more than even playing with a tiger.

Siwon easily got into fights if he got dissatisfied with something while playing football.Furthermore,his bossy characters make others not befriended with him.

Despite almost everyone ignored him,Siwon never cared even a bit.But,sometimes as a child when he wanted to play together with others,he often secretly peeked at them playing altogether.He always shouted at them like he cared nothing when they found him to have a secret peek at them.

"Siwon,you want to play with us?"

"NO!!! Why I would play with dumbs like you???"

 

If he desired to play with some friend too much when he got boring,he persuaded someone in his class that he would give a huge amount of pocket money if that one agreed with him to play together.

"If you play together with me,I'll give these to you." said Siwon,showing too much pocket money in his hand.

Even if that one agreed to play with him because of greed to own too much pocket money,the way Siwon played was always 'Hit target of an apple or 'horse-riding' or 'criminal and police'.

In horse-riding game,he is always acted as horse that is riding on the back of other.

In game of criminal and police,he played as a ploice to get into fight with criminal.

The others who does know his bullied games usually refuses to play together with him.Gradually,he is regarded as a naughty rude boy not only from the surroundings but also from his mom.

 

Since the day he met a very adorable boy,his very lonesome life changed into a happy,wonderful one and no more loneliness is in his life.

A very messy face with adorable cheekbones of that boy made him so amused.A snowy soft pinkish skin yet dirty with mud and his looks in amazement to see him and his adorable puppy eyes...Those all didn't fail him to feel more interested in that boy since the day they met.

He didn't find anything so amusing but seeing that little cutie yelled back at him in anger when he ruined his food.

And as his usual bad habit,he bullied that boy with the help of money,

His innocent figure yet yelling snapping expression,his cute pout,and everything he does...everything he says...

Those could make him unlonely...he thought...

And all of it attracted him to own that boy in his life more and more.

Thus he told Soo Man Ajusshi to buy that boy to own him as he thought he could buy that cute little boy like buying a doll with his pocket money.

Kyuhyun still doesn't know how he acted so naughtily at his home and whined all the day to take Kyuhyun to his home.

Dropping and breaking the food plates with purpose while he is having breakfast,lunch and dinner...

Screaming like crazy with no reason...

Throwing away his expensive accessories from the window...

He did all of these all the day.

When his mom knew the exact reason of him to own Kyuhyun,

"Stop doing stupid things,Siwon! You're so young..You don't know how responsible too much to adopt someone's child...If you want some companion,how about pet dogs? Or cats?" 

"NO.If you don't bring him to me,I won't eat anything!!!!" 

"What?"

"I WON'T EAT ANYTHING!!! BRING HIM HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" 

"Stop yelling Siwon!!! Aishh..Soo Man!! Just coax this naughty stupid boy!!!I'm going to late to the airport"

 

As he said stubbornly he stayed without having anything all the day.If some servant came to him to have lunch,he shut his lips tightly and shaking his head to refuse.If Soo Man Ajusshi came to coax him to have something,he shut his ears with both of his hands.

His mom didn't know anything about her son as she went abroad with her friends to have relaxation trip.

After two days he didn't have anything,all the people were so panicked to see him very fragile and pale and urgently took family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter