Engagement

Love And Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun is now settling himself on the sofa in large living room covered with glass windows.He didn't know how many hours he was sitting silently.But,his brown eyes still locked into the two figures on green grass through the glass window.

Kyuhyun's brown eyes are not soft,and actually bitter and scared of something.No need to mention that his eyes are definitely filled with hatred.

But,he has no courage to go away from that place he is located now,if exactly say,Choi Mansion.

....

Many servants are now going from here to there for the engagement dinner and preparing for the best for dinner.

On green grass in the large compound,large tables and chairs are now being placed by many servants.

Not too far from those servants and those preparings for dinner,the two figures are now standing.The one is Choi Siwon,LittleMaster of Choi Mansion, or the one who influences Kyuhyun's whole life powerfully.The other is a girl who is now shedding her tears.

Choi Siwon,with a branded dark grey suit,inside a white shirt wearing,has handsome features Gifted from God,and his dark piercing cold eyes and deep dimples are actually granted by God.

The girl beside him is one of the girls he is dating for the time being.

The girl is crying,lowering her head and arguing something with Choi Siwon.And then shedding her tears once again.

Choi Siwon is just shrugged like not interested what the girl said,and even laughed.

....

Kyuhyun is now gazing steadily that view of Choi Siwon and the girl wth no just one blink even though it is not strange for him.

Even on this day,Their Engagement Day,the romantic stories between Choi Siwon and his girlfriends are not still ended.

He laughed sarcastically.

This is actually his big mistake for agreeing with that Engagement.He can't totally say that he won't agree with Siwon,who is the dominant influence of his whole life.He just agree with  everything Siwon said since he was young.Didn't he?

He feels bitter towards Siwon who is going to engage with him very soon.

No...I hate him...I hate him since my childhood.

I HATE HIM...!!!    Kyuhyun said a bitter exclaim mentally.

He let his brown eyes still lock in these two figures.

He just continued looking these two.

Silence continued dominating in this large living room.

~Ring Ring Ring~

He flinched as the phone ringing broke the silence.

One of the servants came into and answered the phone.

"Hello...Yes..From Choi Mansion...Hnhh..Girlfriend..I don't know..Yes,Today is engagement of Little Master,.Yes..with Kyuhyun-sshi...If you are his girlfriend,you can call directly to him...I don't have authority to say LittleMaster's personal..." the servant hanged up the phone.

"Kyu-Kyuhyun-sshi...LittleMaster ordered to put this suit on for engagement." said the servant.

Kyuhyun didn't even turn around his head though he heard the servant said.

He just let his eyes lock into the two figures.

Silence again....and the servant continued waiting for him.

Another servant came into and said,

"Kyuhyun sshi...please..please try to put it on..It is nearly time to start the engagement..." 

He didn't give any response to this one and 

Silence again......and these two servants continued waiting for his response.

He also contiued gazing Siwon and that girl.

After a few minutes,

A tall figure's shadow hovered on him.

"Kyuhyunnie..."

Soo Man Ajusshi....He can't ignore that man who is like his own father since he was young.

"Kyuhyunnie...Just look at me..."

He lifted his head slowly and looked on that figure.His eyes are now b with small tears and falling down his cheeks.

"Please try to be sympathetic towards Siwon...just put it on...Time is very near.." said Soo Man Ajusshi,looking into Kyuhyun's eyes.

~Please What??...Sympathetic...?....~

He let out a sarcastic laugh and wiped his tears with his hands.

"How..How much I've left to be sympathetic upon him?..I really didn't understand that words since I was young...But,now..now...I...I do understand all..I've been always sympathetic to what he did...but...finally,I'm the one who encounter the loss....Not Him!!!" Kyuhyun cried hard,his tears are now pouring down his red cheeks.

"Kyuhyunnie...Hi-His life is..."

"Again...Again...Will you say his life is pathetic?...Won't you.?so,..so...how is my life?..Don't you think my life is also pathetic.?.Don't you see my life is also pathetic?.Don't you remember what he said since we were young...?..He said he wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter