Chapter 7

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 7: The Nutcracker

 

 

 

It's been two weeks since Jongin moved in and they've already gotten accustomised to each other, contrary to what Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and for that matter, even Kyungsoo thought. They all know that their little fierce Kyungie is a bit over the edge for a lot of people, so they thought that the new sacrificial lamb wouldn't really last long before tucking his tail under his legs and running to his mama screaming. And here with them they had a living example of how wrong people can get.

It's not that people were scared of Kyungsoo, oooh no, with that cute squishy face and big childish eyes? That's no no.

What they were scared of, and that was completely justified, was the inner devil Kyungsoo summoned when things weren't going the way he planned them to be. There was that one time, when Chanyeol didn't even know about Satan Soo...

 

 

"Baekhyun, I'm here!" Chanyeol shouted as he entered the hallway to Baekhyun's  dorm room. He heard no answer so he shouted again leaning on the door entrance.

"BAEKHYUN!"  Again, nothing but silence, but then he heard a few steps and a click from the key lock presenting the one and only,yours truly,  Do Kyungsoo.

"Why the are you yelling, peasant?" Kyungsoo hissed with an angry expression covering his face, making the taller boy cower in fear.

"Oh, um, I'm here to pick up Baekhyun.... Is he not there?" He said, shuffling his feet and playing with his fingers.

"No, the tard isn't here. Leave." The shorter male stated and shut the door infront of the tallers face, making him freeze on spot.

 

It wasn't until later that he found out about not messing with Kyungsoo when he seems angry, because, boy, can he hold a grudge.  And today was one of those horrible days.

 

"Kyungiiiiie!" Baekhyun shouted, clinging to Kyungsoo's arm.

"You're annoying, get off me." The black haired male said and shrugged his friend's hand off, letting him know he was not in the mood for jokes.

"Ouch, that time of the month again? Got enough pads?" Kyungsoo just shot evil glares at him and scrunched his face. " off." He stated and turned to walk home, but a name being shouted caught his attention.

"Oh, Jongiiiin?" Chanyeol yelled and the black haired man turned and saw his roommate approaching, making his face soften watching the poor man's bloodshot tired eyes and messy, sweaty hair.

"Hi, hyung." Jongin said to Chanyeol, but turned his attention instantly to his roommate. "Are you going home?" The shorter male nodded with a small smile tugging at his lips. (Baekhyun and his boyfriend were stunned at the sudden change of his expression, leaving them speechless).

"Okay, together?" The dancer said showing the way and the singer's legs started moving on their own.

 

"What just happened?!" The pair said together, making them look at each other. "I knoooow." They said, one again in unison, turning their heads towards the roommates.

 

 

 

 

It was around 5 PM when Kyungsoo and Jongin arrived to their place, tired, exhausted, you name it. Jongin left his things in his room and headed to the shower to wash off the sweat from exercising. Kyungsoo was waiting for his turn and decided to turn on the TV since he had nothing else to do.

 

"Nope. *click* Nope. *click* NOOOOOPE." There was literally nothing on the damned device. He heard Jongin going into his room and walking out with new clothes on and his practice duffel bag. "Where are you going? You just got back."

"We have a rehearsal at 6, but I need to check up on my costume for the play." He said cutely rubbing his eyes, hoping not to fall asleep on his feet.

"Oh... Well, good luck, there will be dinner waiting for you." The older male said with a gentle voice.

"Thanks hyung, you're the best." He said and with heavy steps left the apartment.

 

 

"Saramdeureun malhae
Na gateun namjareul josimharago
Neomu mitji mara
Bonamana ppeonhadago
What you know about me
Nega nal anyago...

I am a good boy."

 


Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter