Chapter 9

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 9 : Insecurities

 

 

 

"Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya..."


 

Kyungsoo's alarm boomed thoughout Baekhyun's apartment, waking all of the current tenants up. He silently cursed for not turning it off because he was a guest. He prayed that the couple didn't hear it, but as always, no luck in his life.

 

"TURN THE ING DEVIL OFF!" He supposed it was Baekhyun yelling since he was the one in the relationship who couldn't stand to waste a minute of his precious beauty sleep. He even slept with a mask covering his eyes like the wealthy trophy women in k-dramas. Chanyeol, the sane person of their relationship, thought it was unneccessary  since his  Baekhyun was at the peak of his beauty, how could he possibly get more beautiful?

"Sorry!" The black haired male yelled back. " It won't ing kill you, you dweeb." He muttered.

"Hey, don't call my baby a dweeb, that's not nice." Chanyeol appeared at his door with a toothbrush in his mouth, scaring the wits out of Kyungsoo.

"ing hell, Chanyeol, learn how to approach people." The shorter stated, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and heading to the bathroom when he realized he didn't remember where it is.

"Uuuum, where is the bathroom?" He asked, peeking from behind the corner.

"To the left, to the left." The taller male said pointing with a little dance.

"Don't Beyonce me, giraffe." He said with a huff and hurried to the bathroom, his bladder killing him along the way. 

"Everything you own in the box to the left..." The 'giraffe' kept on singing, shaking his hips slightly only to turn out looking like having a seizure.

 

 

"Kyungiiiiie!" Baekhyun yelled form his bedroom, sounding not so happy. " Beat it." ("Beat iiiiiit, beat it, beat iiiiiiiiiiit, beat it..." " No more MJ for you, Chanyeol." "Nuuuuu~")

"What?" Kyungsoo questioned with a mouthfull of cereal.

"You and your phone need to leave and get back to your house, it' been too long.

"What are you talking about, I've been here since yester-"

"I DON'T CARE, you need to get back to your normal life and stop pestering us." Baekhyun said with a diva-ish voice and leaned his hand on his forehead, opening one eye to see his friend's reaction.

"Oooookay, I'll leave?" He didn't even know what to say to the mood changing child in front of him. Baekyhun was relieved he was finally going to face Jongin straight on, no more what if's.

 

 

 

 

"Oh I’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan misojieo wae

Oh I’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious yeah

Haruedo subaek beonssik neol tteoollida tteolchyeonaeda

Nae meorissogeul chaeun uimun nega wonhan geosi mwonga.."

 

Jongin's alarm went off, but he was already wide awake. He checked his phone once again, still no message from Kyungsoo, and it pissed him off to no end. Who does he think he is, not answering his phone and not coming home? It would've been just fine if he let him know he was at a friend's, but noooo, why should he do that? There's no way someone could be worried, saaaay, a ING ROOMMATE?! But no, surely not that.

He grumbled, fighting with himself inside his head and went out of his bed to get something to eat since he forgot to eat dinner. Hyung would always make it. As he was eating the leftover soup from yesterday's lunch, the dancer heard a soft click and the door opening. There was a sound of shoes being taken off and here he was, his hyung entering the living room.

 

"Hey Jongin." Kyungsoo said with a soft voice, leaving his key on a shelf near the door.

"'Hey Jongin'? That's all you have to say? 'Hey Jongin'? What the , Hyung?!" Jongin threw his spoon on the desk and yelled, making the older male flinch. He can't let this just pass.

"What is the matter with you? Calm down."

"I'm not calming down, I'm nowhere near calm. You just leave without leaving a note or a message, you don't answer your phone. What were you thinking?" He rose from the table, soup long forgotten, and started pacing aroung, letting all of his frustrations out. " I was worried sick, I was up till 2 AM and I'm supposed to be sleeping at 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter