Chapter 3

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Chapter 3: A new meeting

 

 

 

"Nanananananana (Electric) Nanananananana (Electric)

Nanananananana E-E-E-Electric Shock

Nanananananana (Electric) Nanananananana (Electric)

Nanananananana E-E-E-Electric Shock!"


 

Kyungsoo woke up, 8 AM sharp, as usual, reaching over to turn his alarm clock off. "Why did I put that song as an alarm, now I just hate it..." He grumbled in annoyance and slowly got out of the comfort of his warm, still inviting bed. "I'll be back, my dear..." He said to the bed and walked to the bathroom.

He continued his routine of taking a quick shower and washing his teeth, stepped outside of the bathroom and went to his closet still drying his wet hair with a light yellow towel. Baekhyun insisted that he must atleast have towels in colour, if not his wardrobe.

"Hmpf... What to wear today..." The young man looked at the expanse of his closet, there were two jackets, a black winter one and a ligter navy blue one, a couple of black longsleeved shirts and a couple of black and dark grey t-shirts. In the second compartment stood his sweatpants (a bunch in black and grey of course, because you society for not accepting the darkness of my closet ) and three pairs of pants: a pair of dark blue jeans, a pair of plain black jeans and Baekhyun's old faded blue jeans that he gave to Kyungsoo a while ago for a birthday party . He never wore them again.

"Hm, still cloudy outside...I guess it's settled. Black it is." He nodded and took his black light jacket, black t-shirt and black jeans that hugged his legs in the perfect way. For a change, he took the white pair of Adidas sneakers his mother insisted on buying him last year. "Can't let them go to waste." The black haired male shrugged, took his phone, wallet and patted his pockets for his keys before heading out to class.

 

 

 



It was one of those gloomy days when you want to do nothing but lay in your warm bed and think about the universe's existence or curl up on the couch with a nice book and a mug of tea, raspberry of course. Kyungsoo wandered through the streets, walking slowly because he didn't have to rush, he'll get to class in time. Nearing the campus, he noticed a certain short light brown haired man walking beside a much taller man swinging their arms back and forth. Oh God not this early...

"KYUNGIIIIIIE!" Baekhyun noticed him and ran towards him, hugging him, nearly toppling them both over. "Oh my goodness, I missed you so so mcuh, how are you? Have you been eating well? Are those upstairs neighbors still loud? Do they-" He squished the poor boy's cheeks, examining.

"Baekhyun."

"I mean, I know how that one boy can get, a feisty little devilish creature-"

"Baekhy-"

"Like come on, why did his dad yell at me when I was pointing out that that shirt didn't go-"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" The sudden outburt scared him and Chanyeol, but he brushed it of as if it was nothing.

"Fine, jeez, why do you have to yell.. So just to let you know, I'm settled in, everything is going just great!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air and earning a few glances and stares from the students around them. "So when do you plan on visiting my new place?" The light browned male said, blinking his eyes in a way he thought was cute, but in reality, it really wasn't.

"I don't know yet," Kyungsoo brushed the question away," when I get the time, I guess. Busy with classes."

"Don't lie to me, Do-" "Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun stopped as he heard an unfamiliar voice interrupt him. In front of him stood a tanned young man slighty panting calling for his friend. Who is he, though? Kyungsoo doesn't have any friends beside him and Chanyeol...

"Jongin-ssi?" The black haired man said slightly widening his eyes. " What are you doing here?" Baekhyun's eyes also widened, looking at the handome man and smirked knowing the fact that this is Kyungsoo's new roommate.

"I go to school here, well, actually this is our campus, I'm just here to sign up for some classes. What about you, what are you doing here?" Jongin asked with a confused face. 

"Well, I go to school here too. I'm a music major." Kyungsoo stated.

"Oh, I didn't know you belonged to this campus." The taller of the two said scratching his head. "And by the way, do you have time one of these days? We should talk a bit more about the apartment." Yeah right, the apartment.

"Sure, are you free for lunch today?" The shorter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter