Chapter 11

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 11: Confessions

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin was interrupted by Kyungsoo grabbing the back of his neck and crashing their lips together. The dancer's eyes widened, but when he realized what was going on, he put his hands on his roommate's waist and pulled him even closer.

 

It truly felt like paradise, to both of the young men. Jongin shyly Kyungsoo's lower lip to gain access into the hot cavern and the black haired male was more than willing to do so. Until...

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The disturbance caused the two to reluctantly separate and look at the entrance. Kyungsoo was the first to retreat his hands blushing madly while Jongin childishly pouted and tightened his hold around the older man's waist.

"Jongin, I need to open the door." He said weakly pushing the younger man away.

"Hyung, let them knock, we're in the middle of a discussion." The dancer said to which the singer raised his eyebrows.

"What? It's a discussion... One I'd like to have more often with you." He said winking. Good Lord, what that man did to him. As he was leaning in for another kiss, the person banged the door again.

"Jongin, I know you're in there, you . Open up!" What? Jongin widened his eyes in rememberance. "..." He said unwiding his arms and headed to the door.

"I knew you were in there, Kkamjong. Not answering the door, I see? Rude."

"You idiot, keep it down, there is no need for you to be this loud. Come on in, I need to introduce you to Kyungie." Hearing that made the black haired male freeze on spot. Meet someone? Now? Why? Kyungie??

His head turned to the door only to have his heart crushed. The boy he saw with Jonging the other day strode inside as if it was his own home. How could Jongin do this to him? First go out with this boy, then kiss him and bring him to their own place? To toy around with a person's heart like it's nothing at all? When he snapped out of his thoughts, he saw a pale arm stretching out in front of his face.

 

"Hello, I'm Sehun, pleasure to meet you."

 

In front of him stood a young man, no more than 20 years of age, quite skinny for his own height. Very bright blond hair trimmed to perfection, strong dark eyebrows with slightly smaller eyes that looked into your soul and think pink lips.He was sporting a university sweater with a light brown coat on top, light blue jeans and Adidas white sneakers. You could even say he was the exact opposite of Kyungsoo. He looked like an angel as he smiled at the man in front of him. Damn it, so much harder to hate him now.

 

"A-ah, yes, Kyungsoo, nice to meet you." He shaked the young man's hand and left it at that.

"I see you two have met each other already, but let's be formal. Kyungsoo, this is my ex-roommate Sehun" Hold up. Ex-roommate? His friend? HIS FRIEND?? Damn iiiiit." "And this is Kyungsoo, my current roommate and soon-to-be..." He was abruptly stopped as a hand shut his mouth.

"Haha, soon-to-be-ex-roommmate if he keeps up the good work." The singer nervously let out as he slowly put his hand down. Jongin wasn't about to say boyfriend, was he?

"Uuuuuuum, no." The dancer said looking at his hyung with a weird expression on his face. "I was going to say boyfriend." He said smiling widely like the idiot he really is. Smile all you want, youre going to be dead meat soon enough.

"Ha ha, not funny, you ing idiot." The black haired man said and hit his roommate on the head, he could hear a faint ouch coming to his ears.

"You see, Jongin? Nobody wants you and nobody likes you." The blond haired man said and innocently smiled at his friend. "Not even your new roommate likes you."

"You, shut it. And you, what the hell, dude?" The brown haired male said as he turned to his roommate, making the latter widen his eyes. "Did that kiss mean nothing to you?" How can he say such intimate things about their relationship in front if his fiend?

It's not like homouality is accepted and looked upon greatly in Korea. There were many occassions when he had to witness his best friend get called names just because he was brae enough to be loud and proud about who and what he is. He just cant go trough that, he' not strong enough.

"Shut up, will you?" The singer hissed and dragged him to a secluded corner. "Not everyone needs to know everything." He said, his eyes slightly turning to look at Sehun.

"If you're worried about Sehun, don't be. He's fine about everything. I told him everything there is to know about me a loooong time ago." The dancer said smiling and lightly pecking the older's left cheek. "Now come on, we have things to talk about." Later, he whispered in his ear, making Kyungsoo shiver at the memory of their short, but steamy kiss.

 

"Yo, Kyungsoo hyung, no need to be worried about me. That is, if you are." The blond said spreadin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter