Epilogue

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Epilogue

 

 

 

 

 

"Sesangeul heundeureo sesangeul heundeureo
Sesangeul heundeureo sesangeul heundeureo.

Im back wanggugui juin gwireul zoom-in anhamuin G.D.R.A.G.O.N
Nae raebeun jaksal kkochineun soechangsal malballo daehaksal chochangbuteo gae baksal..."

 

 

Jongin could hear his phone ringing from his room... Well, that is, his former room. Now he prefers to spend his nights cuddling up to his boyfriend, YES, you read it right. Finally, Kyungsoo was his boyfriend. He smiled seeing his roommate still sound asleep, his fringe in his eyes and puffy red lips slightly parted. The dancer chuckled and went to move the hair out of his eyes and peck him lightly on the cheek. The movement awakened the singer and he saw the tanned male studying his facial features, making him laugh slightly.

 

"Good morning, Jongin." Kyungsoo said, leaning on the head board, ruffling Jongin's hair.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart." The dancer said cooing at his boyfriend, making him roll his eyes at the disgusting sweet  comment.

"You and your freaking names... NINI." The singer said pointing at the younger, knowing that he doesn't fancy the nickname.

"Hyuuung~ Don't call me that, you know I don't like it!" He said removing the hand out of his hair and pouting with his arms crossed.

"Fine, fine, whatever you want, honey."

"You see, I like that better." The dancer said with a deeper tone, moving closer to the singer and smirking.

"I know you do... Honey." The older said with an even bigger smirk and moved closer to kiss the younger, tugging on the other's lower lip with his teeth. Oh, how he knew which buttons to press.

 

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo closer, making them both lie down on the pearly white sheets, and rested his arm on the other's waist. It started off slow and gentle and the singer quite liked it, showing it with the gesture of tangling his hand in the dancer's hair and pulling slightly, making him groan into the kiss. The younger pulled the older's legs closer with his own, sighing contently. He ran the hand on the other's waist down his spine, making him shiver in a good way. Kyungsoo pulled away before thing could get steamier.

"We have stuff to do today, Jongin, like getting up." He said, pecked his boyfriend and ran out of the bed before he could catch him.

 

 



 

After they were done with breakfast ( read: Jongin trying to corner Kyungsoo at every occasion thrown at him ), Jongin sat down on the sofa and patted his lap offering Kyungsoo to sit on it. He, of course, obliged and even snuggled up to his now boyfriend ( feels weird, but it's true, sigh ).

"So do you have any classes today?" The dancer asked his boyfriend, playing with the tips of his hair.

"Hmmm, no, today is my day off uni, why?" He replied, humming in content.

"Well, I don't have any classes today because of the play coming up so we get to charge our batteries. So what do you say we go on a date?"

A Date? Oh dear Lord. This will be their first ever date. Are they moving too fast? I mean, they have known for a couple of months, been dating for a week... Okay, maybe they are moving slow with the whole date thing.

"Sure, I'd like that" He answered with a gentle smile making the younger's heart beat faster.

 

 

Since it was still cold outside, the boys had to dress up. Kyungsoo went with a simple combination of, you guessed it, black and black. A black dress shirt with black skinnies, black boots and a black parka jacket. On the opposite, Jongin always dressed with a touch of high fashion, currently sporting a white dress shirt, black slacks and black converse high tops, making him look a bit younger and to top it off, a light grey wool coat.

 

"Aren't you a cheerful one today?" Jongin commented on the attire.

"You kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter