Chapter 10

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 10: Renewal

 

 

 

Kyungsoo ran as fast as he could to his apartment, hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.

 

 

Getting closer to his place, his lungs started failing him so he had to settle for speed walking. When he got next to the academy, he could hear the students speaking loud and clear about an ace student twisting his ankle, maybe even ruining his career , some other guy celebrating in silence because of the role switch-up.

"It's not him, right? It's not... It can't be him, he was just fine when I left him..." He said worried, walking inside of his building.

 

"Kki jom burijima neo ttaeme nan maeilmaeil buranhae
oneuldo bireo bireo ttan sarami neol chae gaji anhge

neon hangsang wae ireohge opparaneun sarami manheo..."

 

Kyungsoo heard his phone ringing and answered it in a hurry, while walking up the stairs. "What?" The black haired male answered with a huff.

"Kyungie? Hey, I was just calling to check up on you." Baekhyun asked worrying about his friend.

"I'm fine, I'm heading to the apartment right now."

"Oh really? You decided to be a normal human being and not sulk around?"

The singer rolled his eyes at his friend's statement. "Yes, yes, it's just that I heard something about a dancer being injured and I'm hoping it's not him." He answered, sounding depressed and with no hope.

"Oh honey! I'm sure he's just fine, dancers have injuries all the time, it's quite normal for them."

"I hope you're right. Okay, I have to go now, I'm infront of the door."

"Kay, fighting, Do Kyungsoo!" The black haired male could even imagine his friend pumping his fist up in the air, it made him chuckle.

"Yeah, thanks." He hung up the phone, took a deep breath and put the key in the door lock.

 

As he entered, he was met with complete silence, nothing. He entered and shut the door behind him, quietly took off his shoes and walked inside the living room. Hmmm, he wasn't there either. Maybe he was resting on the bed, of course, he's injured.  The singer slowly went to the dancer's room and opened his door, met with messiness at every single corner. All of a sudden he heard a whimper coming from the bed, to be exact, from a cocoon of blankets. Oh dear, he must be in pain.

 

Kyungsoo went to the kitchen, left his jacket on one of the chairs and started cooking some porridge for the poor man. As he was in the finishing stages of making the dessert, Jongin's door cracked open and the man himself got out.

"What's that smell?" He mumbled and looked up, only to see his hyung in the kitchen, cooking normally, as if their small fight never occured.

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo's head spun towards the voice and his eyes widened.

"Jongin? Why in the world are you out of bed and walking? You'll make it worse!" He ran towards him and took him to the couch. " You need to rest, idiot." He said shaking his head and returning to the kitchen.

*Make it worse? Make what worse?* The dancer scratched his head and was about to ask his hyung what the hell was happening but a bowl of porridge appeared in front of him.

"Um, thanks hyung, I appreciate your... Um, concern?" He said stuffing his mouth with his hyung's precious homemade meal.

"You're welcome, now eat up." The black haired male said and stood up to change his clothes. When he came back, the younger male was spread on the couch, the bowl on the table clean. The older male took the bowl and went to put in the dishwasher, when he got out, Jongin looked at him and patted the seat next to him.

"By the way," He said as he made way to the couch, "how are you? Is your an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter