Prologue

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna ING kill him... Kyungsoo kept on chanting in his head. Wait, why shouldn't he do that?

Who would care for him? Chanyeol could move on rather quickly, his parents do have other children for offsprings... If he could get one of his culinary knives, approach him from behind and just...

 



"Hello? What the..." Oh , he forgot about the poor boy.

"Yeah, I'm here... So about the ad, I, um, don't think I'll be needing a new roommate, I should be just fine on my own." Kyungsoo said pacing around the apartment and stopping by the window overlooking a glass modern building that had rooms with dim lighting and mirrors the size of the walls. He always liked those kinds of buildings, they would be great for performing.

" Oh... I'm kinda in a hurry to find someone to live with, my roommate decided to get himself an annoying girlfriend right before finals. She just won't stop with her stupid habits of parading aroud the already small apartment, bringing her stupid friends and... Oh God, i'm blabbering, I'm so sorry." Well, thats for him.


"No, it's okay... Well, that must be difficult... So you're in school?" He said as he leaned on the balcony door.

"Yeah, I'm on my 2nd year of college here in Seoul and I'm sort of, maybe, kinda broke." Ouch.

Kyungsoo remembered when he had just arrived to Seoul as a countryboy who knew nothing of the big city, lonely and scared of the city people.

 

He stood at the train station with wide eyes, his hands lightly shaking from nervousness. That was when his roommate, that is ex roommate, came in the picture. 

"Oh, honey, what's wrong with you? You aren't from here?" The stranger asked with a worried face.

"Um... No, I'm from Jeju-do, I'm trying to get to the SNA dorms. Do you perhaps know where I can find this address?" Kyungsoo stared and the man, holding out a scrunched piece of paper, hoping the man could help him.

The man took one look at the paper and his face lightened up. "Well, this must be your lucky day, I'm just heading there!  But you seem a bit down, cheer up! College life is just beginning! I'm Baekhyun" The man said as he winked at the terrified young boy and linked their arms together.

"I'm Kyungsoo, nice to meet you. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it." He said as he smiled lightly.

"Pfffft, don't sweat about it. So, I kinda like your eyes, are they..." And he kept on blabbering about Kyungsoo looking weird for a Korean boy. He shoul've known even then he wasn't going anywhere. Ah, Baekhyun, the resident weirdo and makeup freak, at your service.
 



Kyungsoo returned to the present and remembered a certain boy being on the phone.
"I'm sorry to hear that... But still, I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter