Chapter 6

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 6: Movie night

 

 

 

Kyungsoo huffed walking through the campus gates, at last, the end of the working part of Friday. He thought it would never come, exams hogging him the entire week. "Finally, freedom!" The black haired male said as he spread his arms like a bird ready to take off.

"Yo Kyungsoo, are you going home or...? " Chanyeol asked him, putting on his jacket because of the chilly weather and hugging Baekhyun's waist tightly.

"I was indeed planning on it, why? Did you guys want to do something?" Kyungsoo asked the couple, thinking of ways to reject them since he already had plans.

" Naaah," Baekhyun said sighing, clinging onto his boyfriend, "nothing special, I just know you don't really do anything on weekends so I thought you maybe wanted to get out. Now that I no longer live there, nobody can force you to go out and have fun and not play with misery as your only friend." He said, overly pouting, like it would actually make a difference.

Kyungsoo glared at him and decided not to hide the truth, might aswell rub it in his face. "Hate to disappoint you, my dear friend, but I actually do have plans that don't include you or your boytoy." He said, making the duo gasp. "WHAT?!" They said at the same time. "With who?"

"I'm supposed to be watching movies with Jongin and I should probably hurry cause I don't want to be late." The black haired male said, making the pair smirk at each other and nod their heads in unison.

"Well then, we wouldn't want to keep you from spending some quality time with your new roomie, though it seems like you've actually met each other quite well." The light brown haired male said and looked back at his boyfriend. "Isn't that right Channie?" 

"Of course, honey, we would never." He said turning to Kyungsoo, looking freakishly.

" You guys are ing disgusting." The singer said and turned away, starting to walk away.

"LANGUAGE, YOUNG MAN!" He heard faint shouting behind him and it made him smile a little bit.

 

 

 

 

Silence. Kyungsoo walked inside of his apartment and was met by complete and utter silence. Weird, Jongin was supposed to be there before him.

"Jongin?" He asked, taking his shoes off and placing them neatly onto the shoe rack. No answer from the younger man. Where could he have gone? He went inside, to the living room only to hear a faint sound of the shower running. Kyungsoo sighed, the dancer probably had a rough day so he had to shower. The singer went to his room to change and leave his stuff, then he went to the kitchen with the intention of making some popcorn for the movie. Just as he got the corn and oil out, he was met with a scene purely out of movies.

There stood Jongin, drying his hair with one of Kyungsoo's towels, not that he really minded though damn, humming a random song he probably heard that day, with a towel hanging loosely around his hips for the second time that day. The singer couldn't stop the shiver running down his spine. He cleared his throat, making his presence obvious and making the younger jump in surprise, his hands flying to his towel in fear of it falling.

"H-hyung, when did you get here? I didn't hear you..." He said, fixing the knot on his towel.

"A few minutes ago, but you were in the shower, so obviously, you couldn't hear a thing." He finished, happy he managed not to stutter, smiling  and turning around, worrying about the popcorn burning.

"O-oh... Just let me change, the movie is in my room so I'll.. Um, go get it." The dancer said and ran to his room, making Kyungsoo snicker and almost burn half of the pot.

 

 

 

 

"Jongiiiin, the popcorn is ready!" Kyungsoo said carrying the bowl to the coffee table in the living room. Soon enough, Jongin showed up with the CD in one hand, a black t-shirt in the other, leaving him currently shirtless.  The sight of bronzed faint abs and arm muscles made the singer blush and curl on the couch. Damnit, he shouldn't be having these kind of thoughts about his roommate, he'll just make things weird for them in the future. The younger placed  the CD on the table and pullet his head through the shirt, making his back muscles flex and Kyungsoo drool.

"Okay, let me just grab a drink. Do you want some Coke too?" The dancer asked and the singer just nodded, incapable of words in his state. He ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter