Chapter 1

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 1: The first encounter

 

 

 

"Nan modeun yeojadeurui tteugeoun crush
Neoui simjangeul ttwige haneun rush
Yeppeun eonnideureun nal johahae
Nal johahamyeon yeppeojinikka..."

 


Kyungsoo's alarm started ringing at 8 AM precisely. He likes to wake up early so he can properly prepare for the day, unlike his roommate Baekhyun who prefers to stay up until 4 AM and wake up around or after noon looking like a homeless person after a rave party. 

He laid awake in his bed, thinking about his plans for the day, like every other day. He flipped his warm and comfy blanket and stepped into the coldness of his room that embraced him the second he stepped on the floor. He looked at his rumbled blue plaid pyjamas, it certainly needs washing and ironing.

Scratching his head, he went to the hallway and turned to the bathroom to continue his routine of showering and brushing his teeth. Not at the same time, of course, he thinks it's an act of pure barbarism, that and eating with your mouth open, just no.

Once he was done, he went out to dress himself only to find his beloved roommate up, not noticing his presence. He pinched himself a few times... No, he wasn't dreaming. He looked out the window... No flying pigs out there. What the hell is going on?

"Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked with a frowning face.

"OH MY GOD! Kyungsoo, didn't your mother teach you about sneaking up to people?!" Baekhyun said with his right hand on his rising chest. "Aaanyways, gooooood morning, starshine, the Earth says hello!" He said with a gummy smile.

It's too early for "Hair". "Yeah, sure, whatever... Why are you up?" The black haired male asked with a confused face while walking towards him.

" Well, if you had listened to me yesterday, you would have already known that I'm starting my big move today!" He said clapping his hands and jumping around, looking excited.

"Uuuuuum... What? You're moving already?!" Kyungsoo said with widened eyes. " Why so soon?" Baekhyun rose from his seat and ran to Kyungsoo, hugging him.

"Kyuungie, honey, I know you're gonna miss me, but it's just a few blocks away, you can come anytime you want!" He said while hugging the poor boy to death.

"Yeah... Baek.... Can't... Breathe..." Kyungsoo said with his face turning red.

"Oh, not sorry about that. " The brown haired man exclaimed. "Sooo, Channie is coming to help me with the packing so you're free to do whatever. Wait, don't you have a date?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Byun, it's not a ing date, I have to meet the man because of you moving out." He grumbled while turning away and walking to his room.

"Yeeeah, yeah, you'll thank me one day for getting you a new friend!" Baekhyun yelled after the man.

"Whatever..." 

Kyungsoo went inside his room and walked towards his closet. His room is not that small, he can't complain, it's better than in the dorms. He has a closet, a work table filled with college books, a king sized bed and a nightstand. "Hmm... What shirt should I wear today... The black one or the black one?" He said while his imaginary beard. "Yes, the black one it is." He nodded and grabbed a simple black long sleeved shirt from the rack with dark grey sweatpants and his favourite pair of  black Nike sneakers.

Kyungsoo is a very simple man, always dressing in black or grey, eventually navy blue. Raven black hair almost falling into his eyes, but not quite, big dark brown owl-like eyes that seemed to fascinate everyone, small button nose and plump pink lips. He wasn't really proud of his small body structure, but then again, he was too lazy to work out.

"Kyungsoo!" He heard while tying his shoelaces and rolled his eyes.

"What?!" The black haired boy yelled back at his roommate.

"Don't forget to bring an umbrella, it looks like it's going to rain!" Kyungsoo looked outside his bedroom window and, indeed, there were dark clouds showing up. He looked at the clock on his nightst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter