Epilogue II

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Epilogue II: The Play

 

 

 

It was Christmas Eve.

 

Kyungsoo  was getting ready for the big day. You must be wondering what the big day is. It was the first time he would see his lovely boyfriend perform on stage. Sure, he saw him dancing around multiple times, but this was supposed to be the real deal, with costumes... and stuff. Kyungsoo really loved to see theater performances, but he knew nothing about the actual preparations, he was only a singer, dancing wasn't really his thing.

He was going to meet Baekhyun and Chanyeol beside the campus gates in an hour, but there was still a big question mark above his head.

 

What the should he wear?

 

The singer wanted to dress to impress, but then again, he knew that Jongin hated it when he wore all black. All of his combinations were constantly black. Decisions, decisions... He stood infront of the mirror in their (now shared *wink wink*) bedroom, piles of clothing articles behind him on the bed, yet there seemed to be nothing perfect enough for this special occasion. Ugh...

 

"Damniiiiiiit." The black haired male said and threw himself on the bed, getting lost between the pants and shirts in the meantime. He knew that Jongin would find him handsome no matter what, however he wanted to look dashing for the dancer's debut. It was a good opportunity for him, a lot of scouts were supposedly attending, there was no way his lover would look like a fool just because of him, that's no no.

 

"I guess there is no way out. Gotta dig into the 'Forsaken area'..."

 

Kyungsoo prefered to take all the clothes his mother would buy him and put them to one corner because there was no way in hell he would be caught wearing a green raindeer sweater or a shirt with rainbows on it. Come on. Seriously. The singer liked to call the now expanding space in his room "The Forsaken Area". There seemed to be no way out of this one. He took out a dress shirt, a pair of pants and a tie that urgently needed ironing and went back to work.

 

In the end, he wore a simple crisp white dress shirt paired with black slacks that ended right above his ankles, black polished shoes, a black tux jacket and a simple gray tie. Of course, he brought the long forgotten beige coat so that Jongin wouldn't complain about the lack of any colour. The black haired male even pushed his hair back, using some of the gel and mousse Jongin always used when they went out on dates. Icky substances, indeed.

 

 

 

 

He was all ready to go when he remembered that he lost track of time. Holy . The clock showed 7:58 PM. Thank goodness, the play started at 9PM. He casted one more look at the mirror and shrugging, turned around and left the apartment at once, hoping that the pair wasn't planning on being late, once again.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn't be more right even if he wanted to. Yes, it was 8:39 PM, and they were supposed to meet at 8:15 PM. People passed by him, all of them hurrying so they could catch good seats *smart people, ugh*. He wished there was at least one time in the history of their friendship they wouldn't be late, this time it was very important to him and his friends knew that. So what was stopping them from coming? The black haired male sighed for the umpteeth time and went inside, not really knowing why he decided to meet with them in the first place.

 

About 2 minutes passed by and a loud opening of the front door and hurried steps could be heard. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and sighed, slumping into his seat. Please don't shout, please don't shout...

 

"KYUNGIEEEEE! WHERE ARE YOUUU?!"

 

Of course. The singer weakly raised his left arm to show dumb and dumber where to go.

 

"Kyungie, we're so sorry, the... Um, bus, yeah, the bus broke down." Baekhyun said fixing his tie and patting his hair down. Huh, bus. Yeah right.

"So sorry, Kyungsoo, did you wait for us, in the front, I mean?" Chanyeol said folding his coat and fixing his boyfriend's shirt collar to hide a blooming hickey.

"Yes, yes I did. AND NEVER AGAIN." The singer hissed at the duo as they looked at him with their best puppy eyes. Only they forgot they were actually dealing with Satan Soo himself, who wasn't a er for such childish behaviour. Tough luck.

 

The lights dimmed down as a sign of the start of the play. Kyungsoo was genuinely nervous, rubbing his clammy palms against his pants, his heart beating faster than usual. This was it.

 

 

The play was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter