Chapter 4

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 4: The tour

 

 


"I’m a born hater,
Dali Van Picasso,
I’m Velazquez, Millet, el in Greco,
It’s my echo, the feel of a VJ,
You’re all cheap versions of Blo, my imitators and pupils, ..."



Epik High blasted throughout the apartment, even making the glass of water on the nighstand slightly vibrate. It could only mean one thing. It's 8 AM.

 

Kyungsoo heard his phone, but had no strength left in him to turn it off. He was up almost all night long, studying and practicing for his Solfeggio oral exam. It really wasn't easy being a solo singing student, but it was all worth it. Kyungsoo wanted this ever since he was a kid, listening to his mother's CDs of Beethoven, Mozart and Liszt. He grew up still liking singing and ,since his parents supported him, he decided to move to the big city and try it out on his own. Of course, it was hard moving away, even though it's a relatively short ride to his hometown, still his mother wouldn't be with him.

 


"If you saw me when you were 18 years old
You wouldn’t be able to say these things
Losers saying that it’s a guaranteed success all thanks to my company
Even if they hate on me, I’ll peel and eat em all like a carp, em..."
 

 


It's Mino's part already, certainly time to get up. "Noooo..."  The now lump of hair peeking from underneath the blankets grunted, clutching his pillow tightly. "Why must it be Thursday, why not Fridaaaay..." He slowly got out of the bed and shivered due to the cold air. "Its October already, time for the heating to start." He said and the A/C. He continued with the routine of showering, brushing and just as he was about to enter his room to continue studying a bit more since his exam was that morning, he heard faint knocking.

"Am I starting to hear things?" The black haired male said, scratching his hair and turning around when he heard the noise again, only a bit more louder. He looked down at his 'outfit' consisting of old green pyjama pants and a grey t-shirt with dots of paint he earned painting the apartment.

 

 

"But the walls look sooooo boring!" Baekhyun stomped his feet on the ground making Kyungsoo irritated

"They look fine to me." Seriously, what is wrong with white? 

"We'll paint it today."

"Damnit."

 

Better go see what's going on.

He opened the door and before him stood a young male with his back to Kyungsoo, wearing a familiar black leather jacket with a white shirt showing underneath, tight black pants and Converse high tops.  "Uuuuum, hi?" Kyungsoo said with suspicion showing on his face. The male turned around and he was surprised at the fact that he didn't recognise Jongin right away. 

"Hey, hyung, I'm here to... " The taller male said smiling and tucking his hands in his pockets . "Oh, I didn't wake you up, did I?" He said seeing the older was still in his pyjamas, his smile slowly fading. "Oh God, I'm so sorry for not letting you know before, but I did't have your phone number." He mumbled and looked down at the floor.

Kyungsoo, still in a state of shock, forgot to actually answer the young male. " NO!" He accidentally shouted, making the younger man flinch. "Um, no, it's okay, I woke up a while ago... Please, come in." He said as he stepped out of the way for the dancer to enter. "I haven't really gotten the place tidy yet so..." But the place looked spotless.

"It's... Fine." He said as he took off his shoes at the entrance. He observed the place as he was walking inside.
 


Light beige walls and white ceilings, no carpets, that's good, Jongin doesn't really like carpets. Back at home, he had two dogs and they would always pee on every single carpet in the house, as if they were marking their territory. Made it really hard for him when his mother shouted at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter