Chapter 2

Kimchi, soap and new roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 2: Impressions

 

 

 

"Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late, I was looking for an umbrella but I couldn't find one." The brown haired man said in a rush whille sitting on the chair opposite of Kyungsoo's. "Hello, Kyungsoo-ssi, I'm Jongin, nice to meet you." He reached his hand out for a handshake and showed a million watt smile. 

 

Kyungsoo observed the man that sat before him.  Messy dark brown hair with bangs that need cutting, much like his own, small brown eyes, a model-like nose and lips thinner than his, but still plump. After a few seconds, he remembered the male being here with him and snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yes, hi Jongin, I suppose you should know by now I'm Kyungsoo." He said with a small smile tugging at his lips. Jongin shyly smiled back.

Kyungsoo looked down and stirred his favourite tea. "Hello, may I take your order now that you've joined your friend?" The blonde waitress asked Jongin.

"Um, I'd like one banana cappuccino, if you have it?" Jongin said looking up at the female, a bit ashamed because it was a drink served for children since it contained no coffee.

"Of course, coming right up!" The cheerful waitress said and headed for the bar. That left only Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Banana cappuccino? What is he, five? Can't he have normal coffee like normal people? But he wasn't one to talk, when he was infact drinking pink fruit flavoured tea.

Well... This is getting awkward fast. Both males were looking around the cafe, the street, even the table, everywhere beside their eyes.

"Here you go, one banana flavoured cappuccino for our sweet stuff's friend." Sandara brought the drink and skipped away as soon as she came.

"Soooo. About the apartment..." Jongin said and finally looked up to Kyungsoo's eyes. He doesn't know what it is, but there is something about his eyes that makes him want to stare at them for an eternity. Oh god, what the...

"Oh um, there are two bedrooms, there is only one bathroom with a shower and a bathtub so I guess we'd have to share... There is a roomy living room with a big sofa and a few bean bags for guests, the kitchen is quite equipped, there is one small balcony with a table and two chairs outside the living room and one infront what should be your room. I don't know in what condition it is right now, but it should be okay. Your room, right now, has a queen sized bed, a closet and a night stand, I think... I don't know if there's anything else you'd like to know?" Kyungsoo asked while taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes, do you know if the place is anywhere near the SDA?" Jongin asked with a concerned look on his face. "The place where I used to be was too far away and I kiiinda need to be there every day."

SDA? What the hell is that? Am I supposed to know what that is? Do I look like an idiot if i don't know? Oh god, I'm embarras-

"Um, Kyungsoo-ssi? In case you don't know, it's the Seoul Dance Academy." The brown haired male said as if he's had to say it a million times already.

"Oooh, it's actually right across the street, the balcony in front the living room overlooks it. The big building with glass all over it, right?" 

Jongin's eyes widened, he didn't think he heard it right, he couldn't be that fortunate. " You live in that apartment complex? The white one with grey details?" Kyungsoo was surprised Jongin actually knew what his place looked like. "Well, yes, that's it."

There is indeed God. " I don't care how much it costs or how annoying the neighbors upstairs can get, I need to live there as soon as possible, like next week." The taller male said with a still voice, staring into Kyungsoo's orbs. Not going to lie, the shorter male got a bit scared.

"Why is it so important that you live there?" Kyungsoo asked, trying to not look intimidated when in fact he freaking was.

"Because it's sooooo close to my college." Jongin said, changing his face with a boyish smile that suited him so well. Kyungsoo let out a little sigh while Jongin startes drinking his still hot beverage.

"We'll see about that. Oh right, you've mentioned over the phone that you go to a dancing school. How is it there?" The black hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter