.8. Oh my friend

Empty Spaces

For s sake 72 subs!!! you guys must be kidding me, thank you soooooooooooo much !!!

hehehe...i am a happy writer now


Bom didn’t move an inch from the spot in her bed for the whole week, too tired, too sad and too angry to do anything else aside from sleeping and crying. She had locked her door, in hopes her father wouldn’t come barging in again. She barely ate anything, something that surprised her mother.

The more outstanding thing she did in the whole week was getting up from bed to grab her ipod and listen to music while lying down. Her phone rang for hundreds of times. Some calls were from the girls, some were messages from  T.O.P  but she didn’t have enough energy to answer either. She hugged her big, fluffy, white stuffed toy and would sometimes open the door for her mother to bring her some snacks. She couldn’t bear the sight of the marks her dad left in her mom’s neck. They were horrible dark red, sort of purple fingers, hugging violently her sides like a murderous ghost. , when she went to sleep, memories would hunt her, making her have little to none rest. For hours she would stare at the ceiling without doing much. Sometimes just wondering what would happen if things were a little different. 

When the sunshine of Monday slipped through her window, she came to realize that day was the day she had to go back to school and face her biggest fear since her dad hit her.

Questions.

The bastard was stupid enough to force her to go to school even though her wounds were far from healed and looked quite painful, even with foundation on. She had at least a bruised if not broken rib, a swollen lip, light shaded purple eye and marks of her dads rough hands on her wrists. 

She tried to cover up as much as she could with makeup, but it never seemed enough. Sighting and without sparing a glance at her parents she went out the door. The only thing that made her happy about coming back to school was that at least there she wouldn't have to deal with them. 

Carefully looking down she entered school until someone yanked her wrist.

'' Bommie wh- '' The voice of Dara suddenly shut up '' God Bom, not again ‘‘ She sighted, slowly caressing Bom's cheek. She still had the vivid memory of a fourteen year old Bom coming to her house on a Saturday night with her eye bleeding, a sight she was desperately trying to erase from her mind.

'' I am going to him up so hard when i see that bastard '' ChaeRin suddenly appeared behind Dara with a pissed expression

'' ing hell, it looks like your bruises got bruises '' Minzy added 

'' Look girls, i am not ready to give this any though yet, or think some stupid useless plan, or even curse my luck. Could we just change the topic and act as if i don't look like a freaking walking eggplant until i am ready? '' Bom whispered, still looking down, as if she was the one who should feel shame.  

'' Bom, we need to do som- ‘’

'' I know, just spare me a day so i can clear my mind ‘‘ 

The look of worry the girls had made Bom feel something nasty.  Her mind was getting the best of her but she refused to snap at them cause they were being caring. Maybe all those days of isolation hadn’t made a pretty good job.

'' OH, we could do something fun, let's think about all the horrible ways Boms dad could die of '' Everyone except Bom giggled, only to stop when noticing the sad look on the girl’s face                    

 '' Okay that was bad, sorry Bommie ''

An awkward silence followed, everyone too tense thinking about something that wouldn't hurt Bom

'' Okay, changing topics, JiYong is coming today to the practice room after school ''  ChaeRin remembered how happy she was when he simply announced it over text as if it was the most common thing to do

'' SAY WHAT? ''   Dara screamed next to the poor unnoticed ear of Bom

'' Yeah, he said he wanted to show us some lyrics or something ''

'' Soooo, we will be working with your almost-boyfriend. Interesting '' Minzy said

'' It's nothing really, he will probably talk about one of his new es later ''

Bom was getting uncomfortable after seeing some girls whispering something about her damaged facade. They were walking down the hall, feeling everyone stares on them. The girls would often secretly look at Bom to check if she was okay, not knowing she noticed. She felt suffocated, seeing so many people looking at them, especially at her, judging her. They would surely think she had gotten into another fight, or something. She couldn’t even imagine what her teachers would think of her.

'' Delinquent Bom is back '' One of the girls they had fought last week said with a smirk  '' What happened, tried to beat another girl up ? '' 

'' Cut the bull or you will regret it '' Minzy said giving her one of her infamous glares

'' Why? She made my best friend quit school. This was jealous cause she knew that Oh Ha Eun could be T.O.P's girlfriend while she was just a one night   stand '' 

'' Wait what? Ha Eun quit school? '' Bom finally spoke, clearly very shocked

'' So the does speak '' 

'' QUIT. IT. '' 

'' She transferred to a school in Mapo-gu. Her parents couldn't deal with having a daughter who is known as a trouble maker in school '' She said snarling at Bom

​'' I am sorry '' She simply said in a low voice. It was kind of funny how she could always feel even more like trash as the days went by.

'' That won't do Park Bom. Whoever did that, did what you deserve ''  

Bom’s heart skipped a beat cause that was just mean. That was so uncalled for she even felt bad for her for saying such things. She wouldn’t tell that not even to her worst enemy, and even thought she knew it wasn’t true, something inside her made her feel really bad. Somewhere deep in her mind she wondered if maybe some of that could be true.

'' You don't know anything. Now go if you don't want to get your nose broken, you petty '' Minzy said on the barge of punching her  '' Don't pay attention to her Bommie, she's just hurt cause we won '' 

'' Did we? '' Bom whispered looking at her with hurt in her eyes

'' We are gonna work it out sweetheart '' Dara said hugging her tightly. Tears were trying to escape Boms eyes but she did her best to hold them seeing it wouldn't get her anywhere, just make her friends pity her more. She put an enormous fake smile and said she was okay, going to class as if nothing had happened. 

 

The day went by painfully slow for Bom, but when her teacher said class dismissed she felt so relieved she almost screamed. On mondays she and her friends went to practice, so she wouldn't get home until 9 pm, Thankfully for her. 

As they were going past the school entrance, they saw a large group of high school girls making a perfect circle around something, or more like someone. They were squealing and looked like hormonal pre teens. Bom was too tired to care about what was happening so she didn't even looked at what was happening, just got past everyone into the street. 

'' Park Bom YAH '' A male voice said, gaining the gasps of everyone. Bom knew perfectly well who was it. 

'' You brat. You just don’t answer calls now?  '' He yelled. As his voice got nearer her, she walked faster  '' You better stop ignoring me alien ! '' 

He finally grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her around. They stood still for whole five minutes, just looking at each other. Millions of emotions ran across Seung Hyung eyes as he carefully examined her face. 

'' Did my fans try to save my reputation after the video? '' He said, with a smile that didn't reach his eyes and white knuckles shacking. ‘’ Who the left you this bad? ‘’

She couldn’t even look at him in the eye, much less try to speak, so she simply kept walking trying to ignore the obnoxious boy that was following her.

'' BOM '' He said more enraged '' Don't go Bom, what the hell happened ? ''

'' You know Seung Hyun, i don't even have an explanation myself. I am sick and tired of people concerning about things that can't be ing solved. Just off, you act like we are best friends, are you dumb? it has been like what, 2 weeks since we met? who the do you think you are to be concerned like a freaking girl? '' Bom finally exploded, spatting all sorts of meaningless words at poor Seung Hyun.

'' Ouch '' He simply said, still following her

'' WHY THE ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? ''

'' Cause i can see you are hurting '' He yelled, making her freeze on her spot '' Pushing your friends away will make you no good. So who gives a if we just met? Up until now you have showed me you are better person than a lot of people i ever met in just 2 ing weeks, isn't it enough? I know i sometimes act and look like a bastard, but...i am not trying to hurt you. I don't know what the hell is happening to me, but when i see you i can't help it, i want help you out cause you are amazing, you're funny and charming and awesome and beautiful...'' He said looking right into her eyes, his piercing black ones burning holes through her, platinum blonde mohawk dancing around with the wind. '' And i don't know how long will it take but i want to be your ing friend. Even if it means i have to go shopping with you or buy ice cream at 3 am because some er broke up with you '' 

Bom laughed, tears spilling through her eyes. She had never felt like this before. It was a strange feeling, something warm at the pit of her stomach, not like those pathetic butterflies but something else.The first guy who ever said something so nice to her.

Without over thinking about it she ran to hug him, colliding into his strong arms.

 '' , this feels like ing Titanic '' He said, making her laugh again. '' Wipe those tears, i will take you for an ice cream '' 

'' You promise to pay this time? '' Bom said with a broken voice, making T.O.P laugh.

 

They sat on the swings at the park, swinging at a slow pace. Bom had texted her friends saying she would be late for practice, so she could enjoy her ice cream. T.O.P had bought her corn flavored ice cream and she sat in a comfortable silence next to him. 

'' Are you ready to talk? '' 

'' Have mercy on me with your questions '' 

'' I will start lightly '' He assured her  '' Have you shown my video to anyone? '' He looked truly concerned

'' Hahaha, no i didn't have the time. But don't worry, soon i will '' she threatened

'' I need my fans to survive Bom, don't take them away '' He pleaded

'' Oh please, aren't you dramatic '' 

'' No, seriously, i don't know where i would be sleeping if it wasn't for them '' 

'' I think you are exaggerating '' 

'' Ah, a kid like you wouldn't understand... ''

'' Make me '' 

'' God i wish it would be legal '' 

Bom laughed '' Not that you bingu T.O.P ''

''...Bingu T.O.P ? ''

'' Yeah i created it a few days ago. Seeing you have so many different personalities, sort of like a bipolar kid, i decided your foolish side is bingu T.O.P, like the one in my video '' Bom said matter of factly 

'' Bipolar kid? who is a bipolar kid? Its called 4D personality Bom...I guess you are too young to understand '' He shot back

'' Aishh stop that, now explain '' 

''...I sort of don't have an actual place to live right now. '' 

'' What ? '' Bom said with hanging open

'' I also sleep at the houses of friends...or fans '' 

'' What guy that earns the money you earn, at freaking 23, hasn't got a home ? I mean it just sounds ridiculous '' 

'' It's complicated.'' He said looking down '' Maybe one day i will explain it to you '' 

'' Sounds crazy '' 

'' Your turn. Does it hurt ? ''  He said pointing at the bruises in her face

'' Hell yeah it does ''

'' Where ? '' 

'' Freaking everywhere '' 

'' Where Bom ? '' 

'' I don't know...my eye '' 

He looked at her eye and slowly massaged it, making circles around it.

'' This is wei- oh that feels nice '' 

'' Another '' 

'' My wrists '' 

He made the same thing on her wrists while Bom unconsciously closed her eyes. Seeing she wasn't aware of him, he gave her left wrist a soft peck, looking at her with mischief. 

'' I would say my ribs , but if you touch me anywhere near them i will scream that you are ually harassing me '' 

The atmosphere eased and she sighted with relief  

'' We should go to the hospital '' 

'' N-no way ''  Bom started feeling nervous

'' Bom, you can't be without medical treatment, you could have a broken rib '' 

'' They are going to ask questions that i am not ready to answer '' 

'' Who the did this to you that you need to protect him so much ? '' He suddenly got mad again

'' It's not your god damn ing business, why do you need to ruin everything again? ''

'' Was it that er of neighbor you have? '' 

'' What? ''

'' Yeah that rich snobby boy, who was flirting with you and seemed to enjoy showing off how successful he was with his stupid little car, and his own house and that  ridiculous suit. Did he try anything weird on you ? '' 

'' What the is your problem? why do you hate Siwon so much ? '' 

'' That's a stupid name ''

'' No, this is stupid '' She said getting up ready to leave

Seung Hyun kept quiet, regretting his stupid actions. What was wrong with him? 

'' Stay i didn't mean it '' He said looking down yet again '' Please '' 

'' You, my friend, have serious mental problems '' 

'' You ain't the first one who noticed ''

'' I am definitely sure i won't be the last '' 

'' Sorry. I know someone who can heal you for free. And won't ask you any questions '' He said with hope in his eyes

'' Is it safe? '' 

'' It will be if you go with me '' 

A heavy silence followed, as Bom contemplated her possibilities. She was really hurt, but Seung Hyung was kind of scary sometimes. At the same time she was too afraid to go to a hospital for it.  After sometime she decided to accept, after all her rib was being a with her. 

'' Okay, but promise me no scary things ''  Bom said with a child like expression

'' I promise '' He said doing the pinky promise '' I will come tomorrow after school '' 

'' Why are you here anyways ? ''  

'' I came here to pick you up '' He said, leaving a very confused Bom

'' W-wh '' Bom tried saying before her words got cut

'' You wish i would say that ''  He added making an angry and red with embarrassment Bom hit his arm 

'' Then why are you here, huh? '' 

'' I need to go pick something up from Ji Yong, he said he would be here with you, so i decided to pay a visit, SINCE YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE PHONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK '' 

'' I know, i know. Sorry, as you can see it was a complicated week '' Bom said, now it was her turn to look down.

'' Doesn't matter. Now, do you want me to swing you? '' He said, already getting up even though she hadn't answered 

Bom sighted heavily '' Go slow alien '' 

'' I am more of a fast and hard type of guy '' He said winking at her

'' You are disgusting '' She said, although something in her didn't seem to agree

'' Here we go '' 

He started swinging her, first slow then faster, until her body was near the branches of a tree

'' YAH I SAID SLOW '' 

Boms screams could be heard through the whole park, alongside T.O.Ps laughter.

 

 

 

They were walking their way back to her dance studio after hanging out for what seemed like forever. Side by side, their arms touching slightly, although Bom had her arm tense by his touch, she didn't seem to complain about it either.

'' You can't hide from your problems and act as if nothing is wrong '' Seung Hyung suddenly said '' It's hurting you, i can see that. Its no good, not talking about your problems,one day you are going to explode if you don't, and it wont be a pretty sight '' 

'' i know '' 

'' Also, i don't ing believe it can't be solved. I once heard someone say that everything can be solved, except for death ''  He said ruffling Boms hair '' I can help you solve it '' 

'' Where do you go when you feel like you want to give up ? '' 

'' It's kind of a secret, but i can tell one day you are gonna meet her ''  He said 

Gonna meet her. Meet her. Her.

He has a girl

A voice cut off Boms thoughts. It was Ji Yong

'' Man where were you, i was waiting for ya '' He said looking at T.O.P before noticing Bom was by his side '' Ooooh now i see. Seems like someone is stalking Bom''  He said with a dirty smile

'' Just shut up G '' T.O.P spat with a dangerous glare

'' Anyway here it is '' He gave him a white envelope '' Try not to be too pissed '' 

T.O.P cut the envelope easily and read the words of a small paper. 

'' '' He screamed with rage.