.2. Bad boy

Empty Spaces

Bom looked at her friend with utter disbelief and feeling betrayed. 

‘’ What do you mean you forgot? You don’t simply forget stuff like this Rin!”

‘’ Well…i, you know how i am, always with my head on the clouds, i was really stressed trying to find the way to get us all in, you know ? ‘’  She argued, suddenly trying to appeal her pity

Bom glared at her   ‘’ We have to leave ‘’

‘’ Wait, what? no...‘’

‘’ I said we should leave, i am not risking having one of you get hurt ‘’

‘’ We can’t leave now Boomie ‘’ She tried her best ‘’ I swear it’s not half as bad as it sounds, and we were having fun just n- ‘’

‘’ In what world did you think it would be entertaining to watch two dudes beat the out of the other ? ‘’

‘’ We don’t even have to look if we don’t want to !  Let us stay, i swear G can protect us ‘’

‘’ Have you heard yourself? G Dragon? He has the name of a badly written anime character! ‘’

Chae was going to say something when a voice on the speaker announced:

'' The main attraction is about to start.  The persons with ticket A have to come down the stairs that are located next to the bathroom, marked with a red A. The persons with ticket B have to come down from the stairs next to the bar marked with a blue B. And the persons with the V.I.Ps passes have to follow the hall of the staff that will lead you to the V.I.P deck '' 

'' Oh come, we have to go to the hall '' Chae Rin took advantage of the sudden distraction 

'' Yah, you got us passes ? ''

'' G- did '' she answered, smirking 

​Dara and Minzy giggled and followed ChaeRin.

With not many options as her friends ran down to the hall, Bom decided to hell with it and went over to the bar to drink something, dancing had left her exhausted. It was weird how the whole club suddenly emptied after it was announced the fight, leaving Bom alone in the vast room.  She was getting lost in her thoughts and didn’t notice a man in front of her, until he loudly put a glass down the counter.

Bom innocently looked up to see a tall, funny looking man that was eyeing her up and down in a way that made her cringe. He asked what did she want in a really rude way, something that Bom didn’t really appreciate much.

She didn’t think turning up at her house drunk was a really smart idea, considering she had told her mom she and her friends were simply going for late snacks

‘’ Um, can i have a Coke? ‘’  She asked trying her best to force a smile even thought she could see how he was looking at her s.

He laughed, making his face look even weirder.

‘’ What do you take me for? This is a bar, girl. We don’t sell soft drinks ‘’

‘’ Isn’t there something you mix with strong beverages? ‘’

 ‘’ The answer is still no ‘’ He sneered ‘’ If you can’t handle being an adult, i don’t even know why you high schoolers insist on coming here ‘’ he scolded, shaking his head like he hadn't been shamelessly staring at her s.

‘’ Can i at least have a glass of water? ‘’ 

The bartender gave her a scary look and filled up a glass with water from the sink while muttering something. Without  sparing her another glance he gave her the glass and disappeared in a room next to the bar.

'' Grumpy ahjussi '' She muttered while standing up and going. 

The girl kept frowning at the floor, thinking about the rude bartender,  when suddenly the impact of crashing into something hard made her fall to the ground, the content of the glass pouring all over her body. 

 She groaned and massaged her back while looking up, only to see a hand waiting for her to take it. She took it and stood up, looking at the person she had bumped into.

He was gorgeous, in a god like way, with a hard jaw line, beautiful dark eyes and crazy dyed blonde hair. He had 2 slits on his eyebrow and was only wearing boxer shorts and an open golden robe, like he was showing off how well built he was .He was eyeing her up and down with amusement, clearly liking what he saw. Bom glanced at her body trying to figure out what he was looking and realized her dress was completely wet, revealing her dark underwear.

'' Yo T.O.P lets go, we have a schedule to keep '' A man yelled behind them

'' See ya ''  The boy simply said with a deep masculine voice, walking away without glancing back

'' YAH, DON'T GO'' She yelled before even figuring out what she was doing ''  I don’t know if you noticed but you just rudely bumped  into me, don’t I deserve at least an apology? '' 

She clearly got his attention, cause he turned over and stared at her as if she was the dumbest creature alive.He was having a pretty ty day, and the last thing he needed was another girl trying to get his attention. He lifted an eyebrow, like challenging her to keep going if she dared. 

'' Are you talking to me ? '' 

'' Well duh, who else is here and has just tripped me? '' 

'' Do you even know who am i? How can you yell to me like that ? Do you wanna die? YAH? ''  He suddenly yelled although Bom looked unimpressed. Staring at her dumbfounded he tried to glare at her to see if it worked

'' And who are you supposed to be? why do you act like you are so important, who do you think you are, huh ? god? '' 

He rolled his eyes at the girl childishness

'' And what do you want me to do about it anyway ? '' 

'' WELL, first apologize ''

'' It clearly wasn't my fault. You were the one who was saying grumpy ajhussi while not paying attention to where you were going '' 

Bom's face was painted with a dark shade of red, clearly embarrassed by the boy

'' Do you go around listening to other people conversations ?  What am i going to do anyway, i am soaking wet and my dress is too revealing to go like this ! '' 

''  You look good, that lacy bra is definitely going to win some stares ''     what a ing ...

'' Aren't you going to help me, you caused this anyways. What...what if some guy me, you would have the blame you know '' 

He smirked and with a swift move he threw his robe in her direction

'' Wear that and no one will mess with you '' She flustered as his body came into view  '' I am T.O.P by the way, enjoy the fight ''  He lastly said, giving her a y wink

Bom sighted. What kind of crazy people went there? Everyone was so moody and quick tempered.

She followed the hall that leaded to her friends, examining the gown. It was golden silk , with the words T.O.P written in black at the back of it. It looked expensive, and she couldn't help herself but blush at the thought of such a handsome man gifting her that. Even if he was so grumpy, he was hot as hell.

Shaking her head trying to push those erted thoughts away, she sighted when she found her friends, yelling at her to come and asking her where she was. 

Minzy eyed her suspiciously.

'' What's with the robe? you didn't had it when you first came...''

'' Isn't that the one boxers wear? '' Dara asked curiously

'' What is that in the bac-''  ChaeRin opened her eyes wide '' You're kidding, aint that T.O.P's gown? '' 

'' It isn't something important '' Bom said giving them a half smile 

'' Tell us what happened. You know you are one damn lucky girl don't you? ''

'' Oh come on, he isn't that important. We barely spoke, but he made me spill my drink so he gave me this to cover my dress, which by the way is soaking wet and feels very uncomfortable'' She shifted in her place ''I don't even know the guy, but from what i saw he is a jerk, so don't overreact '' 

'' Well if you wanna know then look '' Minzy pointed at the cage that was below them.

 

 

'' Welcome to the main event of the night.  Now in the red corner weighting 145 Pounds, with a  record of 43 wins, 34 of them coming by the way of knockout, and only 5 defeats, the current youngest winner of the underground boxing matches tournament of Seoul, from Songpa-gu, please welcome the golden boy 'T.O.P'! (Pause), his opponent in the blue corner weighting 263 pounds with a professional record of 52 wins, 45 Knockouts and 6 loses, from Gangdong-Gu, please welcome the biggest competitor on the east side of Seoul, Geon Woo ' The wall ' ! ''