.4. Come back home

Empty Spaces

Bom was somewhat relieved seeing that the walk with the unknown man wasn’t awkward. Somewhere in her mind she scolded herself for worrying more about things being awkward rather than worrying about him doing something to her.  Leading him to the steps of her home, she questioned her sanity.  Although she justified herself saying he was Rin’s friend, she actually felt really stupid for relying on that half assed justification. 

'' Well, here is my stop '' She said as they approached her home

'' Right '' He faced her awkwardly as if not knowing what to do  '' See you next time beautiful '' He tried to act cool. 

'' That sounded lame ''  She laughed, not considering the fact he might get pissed off

'' Aish just enter already '' 

And there she was standing still, trying to figure out how would she get inside her own house without her mother finding out. Doing a lame jump to see if she could reach the edge of the wall that separated the entrance of her home from the streets, she sat on the street frustrated when it massively failed. Seung Hyun stood there, trying to figure what the was happening.

'' Do you mind helping me get inside? As a last favor? '' She asked giving up and taking advantage of the situation

'' I am not your errand boy ''

'' Oh please. My mom will freaking kill me if she sees me getting home at 3:00 AM ! '' 

''Who the do you think i am ? Have you seen in the state i am in?  '' 

'' Oh pretty please, Oppa ''

Seung Hyun blushed, making her smile at his silliness

'' You are the first girl who has given me so much trouble in just 6 hours '' He sighted

'' Does that mean oppa is gonna do it? '' she said with doe like eyes

'' Come on, get on oppa's shoulders '' 

Not quite believing it, she complied quickly,  afraid he would change his mind. What she didn't know was that, although he consealed it with roughness, somewhere in his head he found the scene cute.

She couldn't help but notice just how handsome he was, every single feature of his screamed beauty 

'' You're so pretty '' she blurted out, embarrassing herself. A loud and deep laugh was heard, making her jump a little, to her surprise it was T.O.P, who couldn't stop laughing 

'' You're something else '' He said, clearly very amused '' Hurry, my shoulders are hurting '' 

She jumped into the big wall. Sitting on top of it, she cowered a little seeing the distance she had to jump from

'', this is high '' 

'' Yah, stop complaining and go. Do you think i have the whole night to wait for you ? '' 

Pressured  she jumped, landing on her back and wincing in pain.  Quickly getting up, even though her body hurt like hell, she went inside, But before whispered a:

'' Good night ajusshi '' 

She heard him complain and felt content with it. As she tip toed my way to my bedroom she thought about how crazy the night had been. In only six hours she had sneaked into a bar, spilled water all over herself, met a crazy boxer,  witnessed an illegal fight, got involved with some delinquents and sneaked back into her house with the help of the crazy boxer without her mother noticing. When had her life got so crazy? 

 

 

The next day Bom woke up very tired. She remembered she had to call her friends, but decided to text them to meet her at a cafe they frequented. Getting ready, she went down to greet her mother who was eating breakfast. She looked tired and when she saw her, a smile appeared on her face 

'' How is my baby today? ''

'' Mom..i am not a little girl anymore''

'' Yeah, i noticed that. Yesterday i thought you weren't coming back home, i was so worried ''

'' OH...actually i came back at 12, but went through the back door so you wouldn't wake up '' Bom said with puppy eyes, hoping she would believe her big lie.

'' Don't lie to me young lady. I know you came back at 3:00 AM, what kind of mother do you think i am? ''

Bom was seriously busted. 

'' Eomma~, i am so sorry. Please don't be mad. It's just that.... Minzy had a problem with her dress and we had to go and fix it, and that took us time so the- ''

'' It's okay Bom. I know you aren't a little girl anymore. And i trust you, i know you don't go around doing weird stuff so calm down and stop lying  '' 

'' Thank you so much ma '' 

'' Just let this be our secret and don't tell dad, ok? '' She said, smiling at Bom. Her father was known for being really quick tempered so whenever they had a chance to not annoy him, they took  it gladly.  '' But, who was that guy who dropped you home? ''

'' It was...Siwon   ''  

Choi Siwon, who had an enormous crush on her. Choi Siwon, who everyone realized had a crush on her. Choi Siwon, who creeped out Bom with his weird antics.

'' It didn't sound like it'' 

'' But it was. I am running late, i said i would meet the girls like in 2 minutes. Bye mom ''  With a small kiss on the cheek, Bom ran out of her house 

'' I hope you know what you're doing '' Was the last thing her mother said.

 

She got near the cafe and spotted her friends. ChaeRin was with her sunglasses on and covered with a hood, trying not to let people see she was beaten, while Dara was fresh as if she had slept tons of hours and Minzy laid her head on the table, trying to get some rest. Everyone was silent, clearly tired from the crazy night they had had.

'' Hey princesses '' Bom said trying to light up the mood.

'' Neh '' 

'' Hi '' 

'' Oh it's you ''    

Were the answers she heard. The girls clearly hadn't had enough sleep.

'' I got grounded '' Dara finally said breaking the silence '' They saw us get home and i got yelled at so hard, i think I'm still deaf in one ear '' 

'' That's a bummer. My mom also found out, But she didn't ground me, just made me promise my dad wouldn't find out '' 

'' Your mom is awesome. I hope your dad never finds out, knowing him he would go berserk. I don't like his temper at all '' 

'' Me neither. He's just an abusive jerk, i hope he never comes back from that stupid business trip '' 

Bom's dad was abusive towards his family. He always seemed to be mad at something and only relaxed when he hit his wife and daughter or told them awful things. Just Bom friends knew about it and they had a deep hatred towards him, even though when they met he acted as if he was the perfect family man

'' What happened when we left ? '' Minzy asked curious

'' Well i gave Seung Hyun the freaking robe and he walked me home ''  All the girls suddenly looked at Bom interested '' Then he helped me sneak inside home '' 

'' Oh my god, is it just me or that sounds so romantic '' Dara said excited

'' Yeah, well it wasn't. After that i tried to be silent and sneak inside. This morning my mom told me she actually knew i sneaked in and asked me who was the boy who had helped me''  The girls had their mouths in an o shape, clearly shocked

'' I told her it was Siwon... ''  Bom and the other girls laughed 

'' Oh Bom you have some guts. Poor Siwon, he is rooting for you and you use him to cover T.O.P '' 

'' I am not trying to cover Seung Hyung, i am trying to save my .  Which is still really bad, but i was desperate, i don't think he would mind anyways  ''

'' So now you call him Seung Hyung now ? '' 

'' Shut up Minzy '' 

'' What's next? Oppa? '' ChaeRin encouraged

'' Well, he told me something weird, about you and JiYong... Of course i refused to believe it, but it seems pretty convincing now '' Bom said trying to get back at her

''Uuuuh what did he say? '' 

'' He told me Chae was JiYong's girlfriend and that's why she stood there and defended him when the fight broke out. Even though it was stupid and she won't do it again ''

'' I am not his girlfriend...''  Chae said, making a weird face

'' Oh wait, i know that face...You aren't his girlfriend but you WANT to be. Am i right? '' 

'' He is a flirt, i don't think he likes me, i am just one of his girl friends he flirts with ''

'' But you can change that. Plus, you still don't know if he doesn't like you ''

'' When did you meet? i don't remember ever seeing him before ''

'' I met him in the summer ''

 

FLASHBACK

ChaeRin was walking down the street, heading towards the studio where she practiced her dance moves and singing.It was a big building with  different rooms that you could reserve for a day or a month. She was going to reunite with her friends in room 4, so they could practice a new song one of her friends created for them. 

Seeing she was alone she started doing goofy things with the microphone and inventing a couple of lyrics she could rap. 

She was really getting into it. When she finished she heard the sound of loud claps

'' That was amazing! '' A male voice said.

Chae took her headphones off and looked up to see a good looking man, a couple of years older than her smile

'' You have got talent ''  He said naturally 

'' Thank you '' Was the only thing she could say. Her cheeks were burning, and the man seemed to notice because he smiled and said: '' Cute~ ''

He entered the room and sat in a big chair. '' Do you mind if i listen? '' 

'' My friends are coming soon '' 

'' Oh you work with more people? '' 

'' Yeah, three more girls '' Rin said shyly 

'' You have a lot of potential to become a star, you know that right? ''

'' You don't have to exaggerate '' 

'' No really, i mean you have got the face, the voice, the skills. I bet you could make it far ''  He said matter of factly. Rin was impressed at how easily he had sparked a conversation with a total stranger, while completely flattering her. '' If you want i could help you with a few lyrics, i am new in the business but i am helping quite important people in the entertainment world. I know what companies like '' 

'' And what would i give you in exchange ? ''

'' Well, you could take it as a selfless act of kindness from a stranger or, if you want, you could reward me with,,, your friendship maybe ? '' ChaeRin laughed   '' Did that sound too corny ? '' 

'' No it's fine. I am ChaeRin ''  Rin said giggling like a little girl

'' It would be embarrassing to ask you to call me G-Dragon so i will go with just JiYong. Nice to meet you princess ''

'' Nice to meet you, Just JiYong '' 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

'' Omo, how did i not notice? that's why you were so flustered that day '' 

'' It was kind of weird. But we got along really well. He is really funny and charming and i am just one of his toys '' 

'' Have you had...''

'' NO! i didn't mean it in that way. What i mean is that he just comes and drives me nuts and flirts with me and then he just goes... just like that... '' 

'' Am i the only one thinking a plan to make him fall would be awesome ? ''  

'' No, i don't want things to get complicated. I just want a little help from you, that you might or might not like '' 

'' What is it ? ''

'' I want to hang out with the boys, so i can stay close '' 





Soo i didn't know who could be Bom's neighbor, i stayed very conflicted with it. But i decided it would be Siwon since the ship is quite popular and their ''interactions'' are kinda creepy, just like the neighbor hehehe.

Thank you so much for the comments and subs !!