13.Happy- Part one

Empty Spaces

So, 

I am really really reeeeeeeally sorry i haven't updated nor edited anything. I swear i wanted to make this story better and stuff but then i suffered serious health issues and i started feeling very depressed so i didn't have energy, inspiration or determination to keep this going. 

I also never intended this to be subscribers only, i will change it as soon as i am sure there isn't anyone cyber stalking like these past months

OH and if you want, if you feel like, you can follow me on my new  twitter, where i will be posting a lot of stuff, maybe news about the fic, or just my thoughts or feels or whatever...........maybe you can remind me to update ??..............


Bom's eyes grew bigger than the moon as she watched the handsome boy get off his bike with a smirk and look at her. 

'' W-what are you doing here? '' 

'' Surprise surprise '' He said as the others got around the group of girls '' I was trying to see where was Jae Soo, but i guess he couldn't come? '' 

The girl bit lightly her lip '' Are you mad? '' 

'' Nah, why would i be mad? because you lied to me so you wouldn't have to ditch my friends to hang out with me? '' His eyes piercing Bom's '' Nah, i don't think so''

'' You look pretty pissed off though '' Dara commented out of nowhere, watching both of them. TOP eyes never left Bom as she tried to act natural and smile as if nothing was wrong. 

'' Maybe i can repay you with...'' Her eyes were frenetically searching for something that might make the boy happy '' cotton candy? '' 

'' That's lame '' He laughed '' I am 22 girl ''

'' I would eat cotton candy even if i was ninety '' She sighted

She looked around to see the others, Dara was singing a song with Minzy, going hand in hand and laughing, while Chae Rin was laughing at something Seung Ri had said. Oddly enough Ji Yong was looking at her and Seung Hyun, and when he noticed she was staring he smiled at her and got near

'' I hope you end up kissing or something '' 

'' What? why would you say that? ''

'' God cause this annoying man child kept bugging me to invite him ever since i mentioned you were coming '' He replied rolling his eyes as the 'man child'  elbowed him

'' That's bull'' He tried defending himself

'' Oh yeah? Let's see if Dae Sung and Seung Ri think that's bull? '' The boy in flashy clothes threatened 

Seung Hyun followed Ji Yong trying to stop him as Bom stared at them thinking how childish they were for their age and image. She then stood next to Chae Rin who was weirdly smiling at Ji Yong

'' I think you are drooling Rin, that's not y '' She joked 

'' I decided today will be the day '' 

''...the day? '' 

'' I will try to kiss him '' 

Bom's mouth fell open as she had never seen Chae Rin so confident about a boy  '' Omo, you sure are quick '' 

'' I am tired of being a friend, i am ready to be more '' 

Out of all of her friends, Bom was the more unexperienced when it came to dating. Dara had had a good share of  boyfriends, Minzy had a fling over the summer, and Chae Rin always had boys around her, as for Bom, she had been single since birth, but not ashamed or anything like that. Simply unexperienced. Which did when your best friend was being so open. She simply nodded as encouragement and waited as the boys brought the tickets to enter the park. 

The mood was good, everyone was smiling and making jokes, Ji Yong had his arm around Rin's shoulder like a boyfriend would, something that made the girls secretly (not so secretly) look at them non stop. The grin on the girl's face proved the day was going better than she expected, and soon they were able to get to their first ride. Seung Hyun wasn't talking to Bom, although she could feel his eyes burning holes on her back, which only made her busier thinking how she could make up with him. 

When they were about to seat on the first roller coaster Bom sat on the first row since she wanted to enjoy the rush, while the rest scattered around the empty spaces. A good looking boy sat next to her, and she secretly(not so secretly) kept staring at him. While she was admiring how soft his hair looked he turned around and smiled at her, making her legs feel like jelly. 

Before it started and out of nowhere Seung Hyun stood next to the boy, piercing his face with his eyes. The god like boy looked at him with curiosity but he didn't say a word, simply stared at him as if he was the meanest bastard in the world. Feeling uncomfortable the boy got up and left, turning around to look at TOP who was just too satisfied to care. Without another word he sat next to Bom and looked  at the front. 

'' What the hell? why would you do that? '' She yelled, pouting '' He was so handsome...'' 

'' Shut up, i am more handsome than him '' 

'' OH come on'' 

'' You dare to complain after lying to me to hang out with MY friends? '' He told her, acting like he was hurt

'' You fought with them, how was i supposed to know you would make up so quickly? ''

'' Nothing you say will make it better '' 

'' Then don't sit next to me! '' She yelled exasperated

'' Huh, now i can't even sit next to you? '' Seung Hyun shook his head '' Keep wishing i am gonna let you flirt with that effeminate dude after this''

'' He wasn't effeminate, he was so cool '' 

Seung Hyun glared at her, but she didn't notice as the alarm that let the people know the ride was starting rang. 

 

 

20 minutes later 

'' Can i ask you, who would eat pop corn before getting on a roller coaster ? '' Seung Hyun kept nagging as Bom poured her intestines out on the trash can, only them since the others decided to keep going since TOP offered to take care of her

'' How could i know my stomach was this weak? '' 

'' Bom, your stomach isn't weak, you ate three bags of freaking pop corn '' 

'' Leave me aloneee '' She whinnied before puking a bit more 

'' It's like taking care of a three year old '' 

'' Shut up, i wasn't the one who danced on the street like a mad man ''

'' I was drunk, not conscious enough '' The boy defended himself 

'' Whatever, now i have to wait until i can ride again, this '' 

Seung Hyun sighted, a few bits of hair falling into his face as he got up after releasing her hair, which he had been holding since she started pouring everything she had eaten the past three days. 

'' Get on my back i will carry you into a bench '' 

'' I smell like puke '' Bom said scrunching her nose '' We would both prefer if i don't '' 

'' I don't think you can simply walk again as if nothing happened '' 

'' Yeah well getting carried isn't going to  help with the nausea ''

'' For once lets not argue and be stubborn '' He coolly said

Bom rolled her eyes but did as she was told, putting a firm grip around his neck

'' Bom you are choking me '' 

'' I told ya this was a bad idea '' 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I need to edit but i am tired

meh