.10. Lonely

Empty Spaces

OMG i have so many ideaaaass, i am on fire, i think this story will be a little bit longer than what i expected it.

81 subs, 31 comments god this is awesome

By the way i don't know if i mentioned it before but thank you so much for the awesome comments, i always love to hear what you think !!


'' We are here ''  T.O.P said pulling at the entrance of her house.

'' Looks like we are '' Bom replied, trying not to show how sad she was that she was back to the house of her nightmares.

'' Sorry for Sang Hyung, he is a little bit careless with his words, but he is a nice man, deep deep down. I didn't mean to tell him you were a e '' 

I laughed '' It's okay, it was my first time being called a knocked up mistake ''

'' Yeah...he is a fan, had a pretty bad past, he doesn't want me to be ruined by a woman like him..''

'' What happened to him? '' 

'' Well, he had a wife, she was his high school sweetheart, they were happily married and after 5 years of marriage she got pregnant. They were over the moon with it, but she miscarried it. She got into an awful depression afterwards. She drank, smoked, treated him like and eventually hooked on drugs. She began stealing medication from his hospital and even though he scolded her, he didn't have enough power to stop her. When he made an intervention she kicked off big time and he was so in love with her that he gave up and started stealing medications himself, which he gave her in exchange for her love. The hospital found out and took his license '' T.O.P told Bom with a sad expression '' He loved her so much he didn't even care if he was ruined. This year is their 30 year anniversary, you could imagine that by now he started realizing that woman ruined his life, so now he just warns me about women. Let's say that me coming with a e and telling him i was in love with her wasn't his cup of tea '' 

'' We were pretty good actors, though '' 

'' Yeah we rocked it. He now treats gangsters, drug lords, es, underground fighters, you know, he is the one that heals all those mother ers after they get into those messy fights. He even practices abortions on es '' 

'' That sounds dark '' 

'' Yeah it is, but it helped him mold his personality. He can be an amazing man when he wants to ''

Bom was about to say something when her front door opened, revealing a distressed Siwon.

'' Why do i always seem to meet you at her house ? Are you stalking her? '' T.O.P said already pissed by seeing his face

'' I could say the same thing you know, at least i am her neighbor while i don't seem to know who you are '' Siwon shot back

'' I will talk to you now '' Bom said pointing at Siwon '' And you, i think you should get going '' She told Seung Hyung

''...okay...remember to take the medication Bom '' He said, still staring at Siwon

​'' Thanks for everything, you were truly amazing ''  She got near him and tip toed until she was close to his ear '' Don't think i didn't notice you were staring at my s '' 

T.O.P immediately got red and looked at her. Bom simply turned around and got close to Siwon. 

'' Can i ask exactly what were you doing at my house? '' 

'' I was talking with you mom Bommie, I heard things got pretty heated up last week '' He said while he softly touched Bom's purple eye

Bom got red with embarrassment, but she wasn't embarrassed because of his sudden touch but by her fathers actions.

'' I don't really know what to say...i am kind of embarrassed ''

'' You shouldn't be, your fathers actions have nothing to do with you Bom '' He replied with pain in his eyes '' I just feel bad because you aren't safe ''

'' W-well, i, i just want to protect her '' 

'' You should start protecting yourself '' 

'' ...''

'' I know i can't really change the situation, but if you ever need to come to my house or to go to the hospital, you can always call me '' 

Bom looked at him, and thought about how different he was compared to T.O.P. She understood that he may be more hot-blooded since he was a fighter, but Siwon admitted he couldn't help the situation while Seung Hyung would do anything to help her. 

'' It's okay, thank you '' 

'' ...Look, i know you might not like this but i will tell you anyways '' He said hesitating a little '' I don't think you hanging out with that boy is really good ''

'' What? ''

'' Well, he seems violent and...how to say this?...form a different education...you know what i mean? '' 

Siwon looked at her hopeful as Bom nodded, even though she didn't appreciate what he had said.

'' Thanks for worrying...i will take it into account '' 

'' No problem Bommie ''

Just when he was about to pat her head, she swiftly moved and got into her house. 

What a jerk...

He knew Bom since she was on diapers and ever since Bom became a teenager she noticed Siwon wanted to be more than childhood friends, even though that creeped her out. He wasn't a bad guy, but he was always meddling in her business, Irritating the crap out of her.

 

 

The next day at school Bom met her friends who were waiting for the news.

'' Bommie-ah how did it went? '' Dara asked her

'' Good, i got two ing broken ribs '' 

The girls all looked surprised, ChaeRin was starting to get mad

'' That's it, we are going to the police Bom, this went too far '' 

'' Too far? Do you remember when he broke her nose and she had to have surgery ? '' 

'' Don't make me remember...''

'' She stayed in the hospital for a whole month ''

'' Stop talking like i am not here ! '' Bom exclaimed

'' Then do something about this jerk '' Chae Rin screamed

'' What can i do? Do you know how hard it is? Do you know what is like to want to kill him but just can't ? Not only i am afraid of losing my dad, but also of what he would do if things didn't go well and he didn't end up in prison, if he came back and wanted revenge, or my mom simply accepted an apology, cause of course there's the little fact that SHE still loves him, no matter what, no matter how cruel, stupid he is, how many times he hits her, hits ME, cheats on her...She won't leave him, she loves him too much, as stupid as she sounds she doesn't care...i can't afford to have both of my parents hating me, i need her to love me, at least her...''

'' That's ed up, how could she still love him? ''

'' Love is a crazy thing Minzy...''

'' I understand bu-''

'' NO, okay there are no buts '' Bom said exasperated '' You don't understand, you talk like you do but you don't. If you did you would not force me to chose, you would understand how hard it is '' 

'' WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU '' 

'' I don't need your help! i never did ! '' Bom screamed

'' Oh please, tell me that when you go to the hospital with your legs broken after he gets mad because you spilled the milk ''

'' YOU ''

Bom screamed bursting out the door. That was the last thing she needed, fighting with her friends about her dad. She got to her home and immediately slammed the door of her bedroom, crawling over her bed, grabbing a pillow and screaming with anger. 

Her dad was slowly ruining her life, from her family, to her friends, to even her freaking health. She couldn't keep living like this that was for sure. 

'' What happened Bommie ? ''

'' Nothing mom, nothing '' 

Her mom stood in silence, before she asked her 

'' How is your body? '' 

'' Fine, thank you ''

''...Sorry i couldn't take you to the hospital... ''

'' I went with a friend '' 

'' You did what? how could you? '' Bom's mom started panicking 

'' MOM, they didn't ask me anything '' 

'' Oh thank goodness '' 

'' I have 2 broken ribs...if you ever care '' 

'' I do care my love, we are just in a complicated situation...you understand it better than anyone ''

'' I am tired of having to understand...i want to sleep mom, go ''

''...Do you want some tea? maybe later? '' 

'' No mom, just go away ''

She nodded and slowly went out the door, leaving Bom in the complete darkness of her room. Sometimes, just sometimes she wondered how things had gotten so ed up. 

 

'' BOM DINNER'S READY '' her mom yelled

Bom got up from her bed, feeling sleepier than before. She went downstairs and saw her dad and her mom already seated, waiting for her. Everyone was silent, bom ate at a faster pace so she could go. 

'' You went to school like that? '' Her father suddenly spoke

'' I put on make up '' Bom replied with no emotion on her voice

'' Good, you don't need to mess things up more '' 

'' Then stop acting like a freak '' Bom whispered. Her father slammed his fork against his plate and looked at Bom enraged. 

'' Stop acting like a spoiled '' 

Bom stood in silence and looked at her mom, who was silent, looking down. 

'' I have two fractured ribs '' 

'' That way you will learn ''  

Feeling disgusted she stood up and muttered '' I am not hungry anymore ''  Leaving her parents in complete silence. 

 

3 days went by and everything felt awkward for Bom now that she had fought with her friends. She had other friends outside of them, but it felt weird not hanging out with them like always. They had never fought for such a long time and usually it wasn't over something so important. She started feeling lonely but was too stubborn to actually go and apologize. Or maybe she wasn't the one who had to. 

While she was getting lost in her mind, the screen of her phone light up, letting her know a message had arrived

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

Are you taking your meds alien ? 

 

FROM: Little brat 

TO: T.O.P

Aigoo such an annoying alien...what are you my dad? 

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

Says the girl who cried like a little baby at the doctor !!  Are you taking them or not? 

 

FROM: Little brat 

TO: T.O.P

It creeps me out the fact that you say this, but you were shamelessly looking at my s...

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

Don't say weird things, i was just checking your wounds !

 

FROM: Little brat 

TO: T.O.P

Yeah right...i don't blame you, they are pretty fab

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

You still underage, don't go around saying weird things like that !! ARE YOU TAKING THEM OR NOT ? 

 

Bom suddenly got an idea. Trying to gain the courage she tapped the buttons of her phone

 

FROM: Little brat 

TO: T.O.P

How about you come and check ? 

 

She sent it and stared at the screen...at least now that he was her 'friend'  and he didn't force her to do anything she could meet up with him to feel less lonely. Or that was what she told herself...

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

Where ? 

 

FROM: Little brat 

TO: T.O.P

How about the cafe near my house?

 

FROM: Bingu Alien

TO: Bom

Alright, it's a date 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was a lame short update but well, better ideas next time !