.3. V.I.P

Empty Spaces

OMFG!! Thank you so so so so much for subscribing, and voting and commenting, hehehe i am definitely much more inspired to keep going now.




'' Oh my god, he's gonna kill him '' Bom screamed, making a couple of wealthy looking men stare at her in annoyance

Dara simply laughed  '' You clearly don't know how this works '' 

The fight suddenly started with the loud sound of the bell and screams filled the before silent room. People cheering on T.O.P as well as lots of fans of '' The wall ''  started waving money around the cage frenetically, trying to get their bets noticed. 

Bom took a step back, dazed by the force of the fans. The V.I.P lounge was much more calmer, people on big sofas observing the fight from afar, drinking expensive cocktails talked in a low voice about the bets. They were dressed with suits from famous brands and had beautiful girls by their side keeping them company.

The only ones who clearly didn't fit in were Bom and her friends. ChaeRin and Minzy were yelling at T.O.P to '' Beat his god damn sorry '' while Dara made funny comments about the appearance of his opponent.

Bom squinted the room below, taking everything in. She noticed a group of guys that were in T.O.P's corner, who were cheering loudly for him while keeping some bottles of water and a towel. One of them was G-Dragon, who looked like he was giving indications to him alongside with a scary looking guy. Then there was a boy who was silently watching the fight while reading some papers and next to him was another who was holding two very pretty girls by the waist. They looked like a shady gang, with their bleached hair and mean looks. 

Bom was surprised at how flexible and quick he was with his movements. He was moving from left to right, swiftly dodging the punches that Geon Woo was mercilessly throwing. Of course it was way too early to declare victory since The wall finally got the chance and punched him straight in the jaw, sending his head back in pain. Still T.O.P stood up looking unfazed, but with a fierce look on his eyes. He had a perfectly stern face, totally concentrated, as if the world outside of that cage didn't exist. Bom must admit it did frighten her such a dark expression. 

On the contrary,Geon Woo looked exhausted from trying to hit T.O.P. 

By round 9 Bom couldn't look anymore. She didn't really know how underground fights worked and was quite surprised when they told her that the person who lost was the one who passed out. She saw Geon Woo spit blood and even shed a few tears, T.O.P had a wound at the top of his eyebrow and his mouth was starting to swell up. Bom thought about what the announcer said, T.O.P had lost 5 fights of 48, that meant that five times he ended up in the floor, badly beaten and in the need of medical treatment. The thought made Bom shiver and it wasn't because it was him, she could imagine the hundreds of fights that happened inside there, all ending the same tragic way, some even with deaths. It made her skin crawl .

Getting lost in her mind, she didn't notice the bell, indicating the end of the round.

‘’ Would you like to meet ‘ the golden boy ‘ ? Rin asked 

‘’ Hell yeah, I want to see the look on his eyes when he sees Bom cheering for him ‘’

‘’ Like i would cheer for that jerk ‘’ Bom snarled

''Well...i saw you hugging his robe when he got hit '' Dara joked with a smug smirk

‘’ Why would I want something with an illegal boxer? After everything we went through to get into YG? He just seems like bad news  ‘’

'' Some very y bad news though ‘’ 

Bom just rolled her eyes and followed Minzy and ChaeRin as they made their way down. They squeezed through the crowd and waved Ji Yong so that the guards would let them in. It was funny how the fighters needed guards when they would freaking kill each other inside the cage.

As soon as they got in her friends started yelling about how awesome the fight was and how manly T.O.P looked. He was talking to one of his friends, a hard look plastered on his face, as if he was telling him some bad news. When he turned around and met Bom's eyes his gaze held a glint of mischief. 

''Well, well,well look who we got here. Are you cheering on me, sweetheart ? '' He asked with a cocky tone

'' You wish ''  she simply said, while looking away, doing a big effort to not meet his eyes.

'' Hey let me introduce you to the rest of the gang ''  JiYong said with a cheerful voice

'' This is SeungRi, the guy who finances this whole events, he is a good guy but a friendly advice:  stay away from this enormous playboy '' He mentioned as he pointed at the guy who was surrounded by girls. He looked up and slowly scanned each of our bodies with his eyes, smiling with excitement.

'' This man right here is TaeYang, he has been training with T.O.P for years now and if i must be honest he is the one who works the most around here '' he gave the mohawk guy, who from Bom's point of view looked like a scary criminal, a pat on the shoulders '' and this is DaeSung, he probably is the smartest one among us and is behind this whole process of planning the fights '' 

'' Last but not least i have the pleasure to introduce you to the star of the night,  Mister T.O.P '' 

'' Dont worry G, i already know some of them '' He said giving Bom a y crooked smile.

Bom's face turned red as the girls faces lighted up like a Christmas tree. The boys silently noticed she was wearing his robe, something extremely weird

'' Oh, how do you know each other? Did hyung finally got himself a girl? ''

Bom felt her cheeks burn, as she shook her head energetically 

'' She spilled her water ''

'' Excuse me? You were the one who made me drop it '' She complained like a little kid

'' How cute. I got to see a nice view anyways '' He added looking at her body 

'' Stop being a ert '' Bom scolded

All the boys tensed up, expecting him to get mad or something, but instead he simply smiled

'' Enough of us, how are you enjoying the fight girls? '' 

'' Oh My God, you were amazing. I don't know how you managed to evade so many hits but you left him so confused. You are totally going to win ''  Minzy commented overly excited

'' He isn't an easy guy. It would help having all of you pretty girls cheering for him'' SeungRi said matter of factly

Bom got in front of T.O.P and extended her arm, shoving his robe at him 

'' What? What is it? '' He asked with a confused look

'' I am giving it back '' 

'' Why? keep it, that way we will have a reason to meet again''  He said shamelessly flirting

'' No, people will start thinking something is going on. Your fans will be disappointed '' She said eyeing a couple of girls who were sending her piercing glares

'' Do i seem to care? ''

'' But,  but i- ''

'' Silly girl, just take it, you can wait outside and give it back then, your dress is still wet ''

T.O.P was right, her dress was still very wet, but she was afraid of what people may think. 

The bell  rang, indicating the fighters to get on the cage. T.O.P gave his friends a smile and a wink to the girls. He wasn't going to lose so easily.


Without a second notice, the fight started.

Geon Woo was clearly more active this time, and you could feel the pressure in his face. It wasnt good since T.O.P had gotten a little tired. He fiercely punched his stomach, face and arms, leaving a bleeding T.O.P on the floor. 

Bom looked frightened as she held close his robe. SeungRi got next to her and smirked

'' You're scared aren't you? '' 

'' It's so violent...he's gonna kill him '' 

'' Well it's either Seung Hyung or himself '' 

'' This is awful, i don't see what's so fun ''

'' Well, even though it doesnt look like it, he enjoys it. Only people who enjoy it can do this type of stuff. It relieves him '' 

'' Well how can this have so many viewers ? ''

'' They bet. That's what keeps the business alive. Do you see Geon Woo ? Can you feel how pressured he looks? Really important people have put amazing amounts of money on him. They are going to hurt him badly if he doesn't win '' 

'' Does that mean T.O.P has to lose? ''

'' He has to, but he won't. I see it in his face, tonight ain't the night. He has confidence and concentration in his eyes. He wants to win. And i can tell you that if he keeps going like that, tonight ain't gonna end good '' 

We stood in silence, watching the fight. T.O.P gave a quick glance at the audience and then focused his eyes on Bom and SeungRi. She didn't know what to do, but felt quite awkward because of his seriousness, so she decided to give in and cheer for him. She held his robe close to her and gave him an assuring smile, letting him know he shouldn't worry.  A cocky expression appeared on his face as he regained his composure and got ready to fight. He was even more fierce than before , which made Geon Woo take a step back and fall to the floor. T.O.P took advantage of that and hit him hard, leaving him wincing in pain.

 

A loud sound interrupted them as they heard Daesung scream '' '' 

A group of men dressed as delinquents stormed in, with bats and other weapons in their hands, looking pretty pissed. 

'' YAH, THERE HE IS, THAT BRAT! '' The oldest one with a funny mustache said, pointing at T.O.P with his bat

The other ones screamed as they got near the cage. Some tried getting in while others started breaking everything and hitting everyone in their paths. Bom gave her friends an uneasy look. 

'' I will take the girls out ''  DaeSung said with an alarmed look. He grabbed Minzy's  and Dara's wrists and made them follow him outside, along with a lot of other customers who didn't feel like joining the fight. 

Bom followed them without glancing back, but asking herself what the hell was happening and thinking about the boys. She didn't realize that ChaeRin wasn't following them.

After 10 minutes of waiting for the people to stop covering the exit doors, Bom saw the dim light of the street and felt relieved seeing that no one got hurt. It didn't last long as she remembered something

'' Hey, where is Rin? '' She asked everyone

'' Wasn't she following you? '' Minzy said absent minded

'' NO '' Bom said louder, panic starting to show ''Girls where the hell is Rin? ''

'' I thought she was next to Minzy '' Dara joined the conversation

'' Oh my god, she is alone in there?! ''  

Bom's face fell, her blood ran cold thinking about all the bad things that could happen to her.  The girls decided to wait for her after DaeSung reminded them that she must have been with the boys and it was way too dangerous for them to go back and search for her. After 30 minutes and a lot of screams and sounds of things breaking, Bom's eyes started getting watery. She couldn't believe how in one stupid night everything turned into a mess. Minzy and Dara held her close, but that didn't stop the fear she felt.

The sound of footsteps made Bom and the others turn around. She sighted as she saw ChaeRin approaching them, holding a very bruised G-Dragon. She was hurt as well, but not as bad as him.

'' Okay I am sooooo so so so so so sorry, i know we shouldn't have came here in first place and that it was a bad idea. I can't believe we picked one the worst nights to come, and, and i swear i will make it up to all of you. I don't even know what i was thinking, i can't believe i was so stupid to make all of you come here, i was such a ing idiot and i am s- '' 

ChaeRin's words got silent as Bom gave her a tight hug and started crying.

'' You crazy girl, I am not mad at you. I was so worried baby Rin,  the important thing is that we are all safe now '' Bom smiled as wide as Rin did and hugged her again.  As Rin did the same to the others, DaeSung asked what had happened

'' Well, i couldn't leave G alone, so i stayed and i am proud to say that we kicked some asses. '' She said with a proud look  that won some glares '' But things got worse and your friend here wanted to act like my knight in shinning armor and protect me. As you can see that didn't go so well, but we managed. The fight with the other guys was taken to the back alley behind the club, but i believe that TaeYang and T.O.P have already stopped them by now ''

''God, this was crazy. We better go home '' 

Everyone agreed with Dara and prepared to go home. DaeSung left first, carrying JiYong on his back. Bom suddenly looked at the robe she was holding, giving it an annoyed look.

'' I think i will give this back and then head home '' 

'' Are you sure that's okay? those guys could still be there '' 

'' Don't worry, i am sure they are gone by now. If i don't give it to him now, then i never will '' 

ChaeRin made a face with disagreement but said nothing

'' Be safe okay Bommie? '' 

'' Yeah, Yeah. I will call all of you tomorrow morning '' 

With that Bom headed towards the alley. She heard  T.O.P screaming in anger and hid on a corner

'' WHAT THE HELL. SO WHAT, THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE THE ING BET SO THEY DECIDED TO TRASH THE WHOLE PLACE ?. What the is their god damned problem ?! I AM NOT GOING TO STAND AND WATCH, NEXT TIME I SEE THEM I WILL MAKE SURE THEY STOP ING BREATHING ''

His face was red with anger and he was kicking trash cans with rage. 

'' You know how this works. But still today it got into your mind that you had to win and look what it brought? '' 

'' YAH, Do you think it's easy getting beaten until you ing pass out? '' 

So many curses made Bom jump which moved the garbage bag next to her, making an awkward noise. 

'' WHO THE HELL IS THERE? '' 

Slowly Bom left her hiding place and approached them, looking a little frightened. 

'' I am gonna go for some ice '' SeungRi simply said, making TaeYang follow him

'' What are you doing here ? '' He asked nonchalantly 

'' Well i wanted to give this back...and see if you were okay...'' 

His face twisted into a weird grin until he couldnt control himself anymore and exploted on a fit of maniacal laughter. How could a human being be as ridiculous as the girl in front of him?

Bom looked at him with big fearful eyes until he finally stopped his scary act,constantly wondering if she could leave since he had retrieved his clothing

'' You are funny ''

'' I wasn't trying to be '' She replied in a quiet voice, scared that she would trigger something if she spoke any louder.

'' But you are. I mean, who the hell picks a fight with a boxer? Or returns his  things as if he was a child? who the hell drinks water at a bar! You are quite funny you see '' 

She stood silent, trying to figure if that was an insult or if it was a compliment. She watched his face, swollen and bloody from fighting those guys, a terrible sight of a once before handsome guy

'' Are you okay? '' 

'' Do i look okay? '' 

'' You look like crap '' She naturally said, winning a disbelieving look from TOP

'' Do you know the definition of rude ?  '' he said half smiling ''  You are no better, has nobody ever told you you look like an old manga character?, like candy candy or something '' 

'' You're so weird, you're an alien  '' She laughed like a child. He said nothing but watched her weirdly

 

''AHEM '' 

SeungRi and TaeYang were awkwardly waiting in the door frame for T.O.P to get in. 

'' I think i am going to take this girl home '' He simply said, grabbing Bom's wrist and pulling her to the street

'' I don't need a babysitter '' 

‘’ I am actually quite a gentleman, am i not? ‘’

‘’ Yeah right, you couldn’t even apologize properly ‘’ Bom snorted

‘’ No, you, you jus-,  who the hell drinks water at a bar anyways? ‘’ 

'' I don't know, someone who is underage maybe? '' She said like it was the most obvious thing ever

'' You are what? How old are you? '' 

'' I am 18 ''

T.O.P looked at her, she sure looked older. Her whole body was nicely developed like not many women in Korea were.

'' What were you brats doing at a growns up place? won't mommy be mad? ''  He scolded, somehow flustered for thinking she was hot

'' What are you, an old ajumma? You are an underground fighter, i am pretty sure that is worse '' T.O.P said nothing and continued walking in silence 

'' What's your real name? '' 

'' Choi Seung Hyun'' He told her  ''i will make sure you don't forget it '' 

'' You and your friends have awful nicknames '' She bluntly said

'' Are you trying to pick a fight ? '' He asked smiling

'' Just a friendly observation '' 

'' Well, some chicks call Seung Ri 'RiRi' '' 

Bom let out a small chuckle '' That's awful, is he okay with that? '' 

'' He doesn't mind as long as they sleep with him '' He shrugged, although he didn't notice Bom was blushing like crazy.

'' You should call me Oppa, i am five years older after all '' 

'' Oppa is way too corny''  Bom said wrinkling her nose with disgust '' And who says we will see each other again? '' 

'' Oh i know it '' Seung Hyun smiled at her