Chapter 2

Here Comes the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After standing in front of the school and looking at everything surrounding it, Haneul decided that the people she saw weren't all that bad. They were mostly rather nice, giving her smiles as they walked by. Of course, everyone didn't show Haneul this small welcome gesture, especially those screaming fangirls, but those that did gave her enough courage to make her way into the school.

Before doing anything else, Haneul decided that she needed to know what classes she was in. Since she didn't know anyone at the school and didn't know where she was going, she wandered around trying to look for anything remotely close to the secretary's office.

*This school is AMAZING!* she thought.

And indeed it was. With immaculate halls and nice interieor design, it stood at 5 floors tall. Regardless of that though, Haneul found herself standing in front of a door titled 'OFFICE'. As she was pretty positive that this was her destination, Haneul entered the room.

Haneul was thoroughly startled upon entering because the first thing she heard was a chirpy voice chattering away loudly.

"Oh no! That's not good! Too bad, it's the first day too! He'll be welcome tomorrow though! Alright, take care!" said the person who Haneul assumed was the secretary. 

The secretary looked up to see Haneul just as she ended the call and said, "Can you believe it? A student has the flu on the first day of school! Poor child", she said with sympathy in her voice.

But in just the span of a second, her mood changed.

"Ooh new face! And who might you be sweetie?" asked the secretary.

"I'm Haneul and I'm actually new here. I came to get my class schedule," said Haneul while smiling.

"Ahh yes! I have your schedule right here. Welcome to Seungri High School! I'm the secretary Mrs.Yoon. If you have any problems at all, just come see me!" Mrs.Yoon bellowed excitedly.

"I will Ms.Yoon. Thank you for your help. I'm going to start looking for my classes now since I'm bound to get lost at least twice in this huge school. Have a nice day!" Haneul chirped as she left the office.

*If half the school is as nice as Ms.Yoon I definitely will love it here!*

Looking down at her schedule, Haneul read aloud her classes. 

"Vocal class, Biology, Math and English. At least vocal class starts off the day and English ends it of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter