Chapter 13

Here Comes the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was going by fast as Haneul was filled with excitement. Her afternoon was bound to be eventful with the never dull group of boys and dorky couple.

At the end of the day, Haneul headed to her locker to put a few textbooks away. When she got to the front gates, everyone was already there. They all shouted their greetings to her and she greeted them with an excited smile and a 'Hey guys!'

Ahri hooked her arm around Haneul's shoulder and Chanhee took the other side, hooking his arm around her shoulder too. The Bangtan Boys had questioning looks on their faces. Chanhee was already taken but he was being this close with Haneul too. Taehyung asked the question they all were thinking.

"Chanhee... is it okay for you to be doing that? Your girlfriend is right there." He sent a pointed look towards Ahri and then back to Chanhee as he said this.

"This isn't weird between friends guys. I love Ahri and I trust her. That being said, she also loves me and trusts me the same amount back." He looked around Haneul towards Ahri as if to confirm this fact.

"He's right. This is totally normal. I don't know why you guys are so confused. It's as if you all are inexperienced in the area of love." Ahri laughed quickly before adding, "Plus we both love Haneul and we love showing her too." Both Chanhee and Ahri crushed Haneul in a hug as if to prove their point. 

The rest of the boys seemed to finally understand. Well, maybe not Taehyung. He may have stared at the arm Chanhee had around Haneul a little to long. He also may or may not have wished for Chanhee's arm to disintegrate in that moment.

With that mini questioning session coming to an end, the group of 10 began aimlessly walking the streets surrounding their school. They hadn't decided a location during lunch so they walked until they found something all 10 agreed on.

The friends came upon a fair that was going on a couple blocks from the school. As if they were elementary school kids, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Haneul and Ahri began squealing and jumping up & down.

"It's been forever since I've been to something like this!" Haneul said excitedly.

"Same! School takes up so much time that I never got to come to fairs like this." Ahri pouted while holding onto Chanhee's arm.

They found lockers to lock their loose items in and stuffed their backpacks in quickly. 

"Let's go!" shouted Hoseok as he ran towards the first game stall he saw set up.

They all split unevenly, all just running towards the first interesting game they laid eyes on.

Jungkook tagged along with Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon. Jimin and Hoseok went off together and the couple branched off and went their own way as well. This lead Taehyung and Haneul to the 'Shoot the Rubber Ducky' game. 

Taehyung paid for the two of them and said "I'm totally going to win" to which Haneul strongly said "Bring it on Tae".

Taehyung was momentarily stunned because Haneul gave him a nickname. A lot of people called him Tae but it was weirdly different when he heard it coming from .

The game began and both grabbed their guns and began shooting strategically. Haneul was so concentrated and determined. This was always the game she was best at, so she had to win. And a couple of seconds later she did. Haneul celebrated her victory by jumping up and down, shrieking in happiness, and clapping her hands excitedly. She had the brightest smile on her face. 

*She's so cute. I think I just fell even deeper for you Haneul* That's right, Taehyung was beginning to have feelings for Haneul. But he wasn't going to a single soul.

Haneul collected her stuffed elephant from the stall owner and thanked him before walking away.

The rest of the group seemed to have finished their games already and had found each other at some point. Taehyung and Haneul joined the group and instantly Haneul began to show everyone the cute elephant she had won by beating Taehyung. The guys laughed at him whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter