V

So Close yet So Far

Red in Chinese

Black in Korea

Blue in English

 


 

 

No one POV

                All the students walking into the school in the morning, but suddenly EXO come to school. Everyone gather to see them, but once they see Kelly step out from EXO’s car they immediately start murmur something about Kelly.

“Who is she anyway? Why is she doing with EXO?” ask female student to another student while take a glance on Kelly. “Yeah, she shouldn’t with our boyfriend!” said others student in angry tone.

“Is she one of ours boyfriend’s girl?” ask some random student. “I think so…” said another student. Everyone talk so loud and making Kelly becomes more and more worry and she decide to go to the principle room by her own.

 

Your POV

            When I step out from my brother’s car, it’s really my first time seeing the entire student seeing my brother and amazed them. They sure popular, but once they saw me, everything change.  I started to hear what they saying about me.

“Who is she anyway? Why is she doing with EXO?” ask female student to another student while take a glance on me. “Yeah, she shouldn’t with our boyfriend!” said others student in angry tone.

“Is she one of ours boyfriend’s girl?” ask some random student. “I think so…” said another student. Everyone talk so loud and making me more and more worry and I decide to go to the principle room by myself.

“Brother, can I go to the principle room by myself?” I ask gently, scare the others might hear what I said. “No, one of us must accompany you. You still new here, there is no way I’ll let you go alone.” said my brother, now he is in protective brother tone.

I’ll accompany her to go to the principle room, ge. I know some wushu, so no one will touch her.” said Tao oppa while volunteer himself to accompany me. Actually I know some taekwondo moves too.

“I know some taekwondo, oppa.” I said in flat tone just like my brother when he is in cold prince mode. “You know taekwondo?” ask Baekhyun oppa in curios while looking at me with that unbelievable face. “Is there something wrong?” I ask to them while I still don’t know why Baekhyun oppa ask me like that.

“Baekhyun hyung knows some Taekwondo too. Back then he is the leader when he was still in High School” explain Kai oppa to me while messing my head. But suddenly, Lay oppa slap Kai’s hand away from my head and say “Don’t touch her. You forgot Kris’s word, Kai?”

It’s my first time seeing Lay ge said in that cold tone toward his dongsaeng. “Mianhe, hyung. Mianhe, Kelly” said Kai oppa and apologize to me. I feel like I can never be close to them while my brother is a protective person. “It’s okay, oppa. It’s not your fault.”

“Enough. Kris, why don’t let Lay or who that you trust in to accompany her to the principle room?” said Luhan oppa to make the mood not awkward. “Fine, Tao can accompany her to principle room.” said Kris ge after thinking who will go with me.

Thanks you, ge! Meimei, let’s go!” said Tao oppa in happy tone and immediately grab my hand and leave the others behind while I hear my brother scream my name. “TAO! GET BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER HAND!” scream Kris ge in angry tone and the others start talking again.

 

Kris POV

            Ugh! That panda, how could he grab my sister’s hand! Everyone start staring at me with that shocking face, I just don’t care. And the others looking at me with that unbelievable face and also shaking their head. “What?” I ask them.

“Aniyo, hyung.” said Chanyeol in defeated tone and they just left one by one to their classroom. “What’s wrong anyway?” I mumble while walking to my classroom. I guess I’ll go check her up once it’s lunch time.

 

No one POV

            On the hall way to the principle room, Tao keep holding Kelly’s hand until they arrive. Tao knocks the door while Kelly still feeling nervous. “Come in” said Mrs. Principle. So they step into the room and Mrs. Principle looks who is here. “Oh, you must be Kelly Wu?” said Mrs. Principle while checking Kelly’s biography.

“Err… yes, ma’am. I’m Kelly Wu.” Said Kelly in nervous tone and Tao feels that Kelly’s hand is shaking, so he hold tighter to inform her everything is gonna be alright.

“Don’t be so nervous, I won’t bite. By the way, my name is Park Yoora. Call me Mrs. Park. And please sit down.” said Mrs. Park while leading Kelly and Tao to the sofa for taking a seat. So they both nod and also sit on the sofa.

“By the way, why are you here, Tao?” ask Mrs. Park curios why Tao is coming and also looking at Tao with question face. “Kris hyung asks me to accompany her here.” Explain Tao to Mrs. Park.

“I thought you are her boyfriend. “ said Mrs. Park while chuckle, Kelly still standing nervously seeing Mrs. Park. “By the way, here is your schedule. Don’t be nervous anymore.” Said Mrs. Park while chuckle looking at Kelly nervous.

“Th-thank you, Ma’am.” said Kelly while shuttering and held her schedule with shaking hands. “I think we should go, Ma’am. We will be late for the class.” said Tao while looking at his watch.

“Okay, you can go. Goodbye.” after Mrs. Park said that, they bid goodbye to Mrs. Park and leave the Principle room.

 

Your POV

            ‘Mrs. Park is nice. But she looks like someone. Very similar face, I think I saw a face look like her.’ I was in my thought until Tao oppa snatch me away from my thought.

“Hi, Kelly on Earth, are still there?” said Tao oppa while waving his hand in front of my face.

“I’m still here, oppa. Stop it already. I need to go to my class now.” I said while searching where is my classroom on my map and looking at my schedule.

“Here is your class, meimei. I need to go. You’ll be alright while you are in the same class with Sehun and Kai. Goodbye” said Tao oppa pointing the classroom I’m gonna attend and left my in hurry while waving his hand for a sign of goodbye.

“Goodbye, oppa.” I wave back even he won’t see but atleast he hears me. So I decide to step in. “Oh, you are here. Come in and introduce yourself.” After hearing my teacher saying likes this, I walk in front of the class and introduce myself.

“Annyeonghaseo, Kelly Wu imida” I say and bow to my new classmates. “It’s nice to meet you, Kelly Wu. I’m your class guardian, Miss. Victoria.” said Miss Victoria, wait. Does she said Victoria?? Song qian gugu?! I look at her with wide eyes like Do oppa.

It’s been a long time. Do you still remember me?” said Miss Victoria while wink at me.

Gugu!!” I said in a shock tone earning the others student’s attention.

Yes, now you to your seat, we will talk more afterschool. It’s beside Oh Sehun. Oh sehun, please raise your hand.” said Miss Victoria while Sehun oppa raise his hand and smile at me. I nod at my gugu and go to my seat and also earning some stares from some random girls.

“Psh! Just ignore them. Okay?” whisper oppa to my ear and I just give him a nod as a respond. I think it’s gonna be a long day.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note 

Here is the next chapter that I promise.

I'll update next chapter tonight!

Look, 200 viewers!!! Love Love!!!

Thanks you!