XII

So Close yet So Far

 

Black in Korean

Red in Chinese


 

Your POV

                In the morning, the sun rise and shine peacefully. I realize tomorrow is Chinese Lunar New Year Eve! I still think yesterday is Christmas, I wake up with a smile on my face remembered about the day after Christmas. I smile like a fool at my own room remembers how Luhan oppa treats me. Actually I didn’t expect him be like that. I guess he really treats me as his younger sister.

-Flashback-

“Yimei!” shout Luhan oppa from behind and turn around and look at him.

“Yes?” I said. “I forgot something.” said Luhan oppa and walk toward me slowly.

“Forgot about what?” I ask. “This.” said Luhan oppa and pinch my face with his left hand, showing a cat keychain with his right hand. “For you.” He said.

“Thanks, gege.” I said shyly and grab the keychain.

“Thanks you for the deer present. I really love it.” said Luhan oppa with a smile.

“You’re welcome, gege.” I said. “Luhan hyung! You haven’t cleaned your mess!” shout from living room and Luhan oppa scratch his back of his head and I chuckle.

“I guess I need to go, Good night.” said Luhan oppa as he pats my head and leave.

                The scenes keep replaying in my head. Once I turn my head to beside me, I remember the present from my aunt. I haven’t opened it since Christmas. Should I open? I sigh and grab the present from my aunt and open it. The present from my aunt is a bracelet and necklace. It’s very beautiful. I wear the present and get ready go to school.

                Once I arrive at the living room, I saw Chen oppa walking forward and backward repeat. I wonder what’s wrong with him in the morning.  Is there something bothering him?

“Chen oppa?” I ask him but I get no respond. “Chen oppa?” I said while walk closer to him but he stills no respond. “Chen oppa!” I shout at him and I finally get his attention.

“Oh, hi Kelly.” said Chen oppa. “What’s wrong with you? I saw you keep walking forward and backward.” I ask him but he looks shock and scratches his head.

“Actually, I’m waiting for you. Mind if I accompany you to the school?” ask Chen oppa. I nod without any curious. And we start left the dorm together.

 

Chen’s POV

                Finally I get a chance to be with Kelly alone. Where should I start asking her? “She got hurt before and now I won’t make it happen again!” said Kris angrily and left the room this word keeps replaying in my head. Ugh!

“Oppa?” ask Kelly. “Yes?” I said. “What’s wrong with you?” ask Kelly. ‘How can I explain this?’

“Is there something that bothering you? Maybe I can help you.” says Kelly. “You really can help me but I don’t know you will mind to answer my question or not.” I say.

“What is it?” ask Kelly. “Is about you.” I said.

 

Your POV

                Me? About me? Why all of the sudden? Why chen oppa wanna ask about me?

“Mind to tell about your question?” I ask politely. “Had you have failed in relationship before?” ask Chen oppa seriously. ‘How does he ask me like this? Does he know about my past? No way. No one knows except Lay gege and Kris gege.

“Why do you want to know about my past?” I ask seriously and Chen’s oppa face turn shock. I don’t attend to scare him but about my past, I can’t let anybody know. But suddenly Chen’s oppa show his creepy smirk.

“I’m curious. By the way your serious face, it shows that your past have some interesting story. Maybe I can help you or match up you with someone.” said Chen oppa and smirk again. ‘Interesting story? My past is my biggest pain that I can’t cure it. The tragic I saw with my own eyes won’t ever vanish. No one can cure this pain.

“No, thanks.” as I say and left Chen oppa behind. ‘I thought he is a good guy but unexpected he is the most annoying guy ever!’ I angrily and walk faster to reach my school.

                The sky is getting cloudy and the temperature is getting lower. I walk quickly to the school and bump into Suzy on the road. We end up laughing and go to school by running. I thought everything will go well until I see Chen oppa again. My face immediately changes.

Meimei, mom and dad are coming. We will celebrate Chinese new year together!” said my brother happily. ‘Mama and daddy are coming to Korea?! I can finally eat together with brother?!’ I thought. “I’ll go fetch them at the airport. Wait me okay?” said my brother and I nod as replay yes.

Yixing, please take care of her. Go straight home. Meimei, prepare immediately okay? We’ll go to gugu’s house.” said my brother. “Okay! I’ll cook something too! Take care!” after I said that, my brother left me with Suzy, Chen and Lay. “Let’s go.” said Lay.

                On the hallway, I excuse myself with Suzy to go to my classroom. Once we arrive at the classroom. We saw Luhan is standing in front of my classroom and talking happily with Sehun and Kai. I think Luhan is waiting for Suzy. When they saw us, they approach us.

“Hey! Good morning!” said Kai oppa while put his arm around my shoulder. “Can you stop flirt with her? Stop put your hand around her already!” said Luhan oppa and pull Kai’s hand away from me. “Woo~ someone is jealous!” said Sehun and laugh. I immediately blush and also Luhan too.

“Why are you doing here?” I ask. “Come to see you. Today you will eat your family right? Let’s go for shopping. It’s my treat!” said Luhan. ‘Why he suddenly wants to treat me?’ I wonder. “Someone is on a date!” said Kai oppa. I immediately blush hard. “Aww~ Kelly is blushing.” said Suzy while poking my face.

“S-stop it.” I blush even harder. “Hyung, don’t forget buy me some food too!” said Sehun oppa while aegyo. I laugh looking at Sehun’s aegyo. “Alright alright.” said Luhan in deafeated tone. “I guess we will meet up after school then. I’ll wait for you at the school gate.” said Luhan oppa while messing my hair and left. ‘He... touches me...’ I blush even harder.

“I guess someone is in love now.” said Suzy while looking at me. “S-stop it. I’m not.” I blush and immediately go into the class. ‘I guess it is a date… I think?

---- After school ----

                I immediately run to the school gate to see Luhan afraid of him waiting for so long. But I guess I’m too early. There is no one at the school gate. I guess he is forgotten about his promise. I sigh and wait for Luhan at the school gate. After 30minutes, he stills hasn’t show up. When I decide to leave, I hear Luhan call me and run to me.

“Sorry to making you wait. I got some detention because coming late to the class.” said Luhan while trying to catching his breath. “I’ll treat you some food too for keep you wait for me. Sorry.” said Luhan. I shake my head and say “It’s okay. Let’s go.” I said with my smile.

                We went to Dongdaemun Market. I wonder why he brings me here, when we step in. Inside of the market full of fashion things! I suddenly know. He brings me to buy some dress or something to wear. We go each shop to try some dress. After a long trip, he decides to buy this dress, and these clothes. Actually I also like the dress and the clothes. We go find some food to eat. When I look at my watch it has show 6.30 P.M we decide to go home.

“Yimei!” call my mom. “Mama!” I said immediately run to her and hug her. “I miss you, mama.” I said. “Aww our baby girl is missing us. We miss you too, dear.” said my mom. “Daddy!” and I also hug him. “Good girl.” said my father. “Auntie and uncle, nice to meet you I’m Luhan.” said Luhan and bow.

“Hi Luhan, our son also talk about you. Thanks for take care of my son.” said my mom. “Oh, not at all. Actually he is the one who taking care of us. He is our leader too.” explain Luhan to my parent. “Just because he is tall doesn’t he can be the leader.” said my dad and laugh.

“Dad.” said my brother while showing his poker face, my dad laugh. “I’ll go take a shower first. Wait me!” and I rush to my room and dress up myself. When I go downstairs, my mom comes and approaches me. “Who buy you this dress?” ask mom. “Uhm… Luhan gege bought this for me.” I say shyly.

“Can I ask? Are you my daughter’s boyfriend, Luhan?” ask mom and I immediately shock. “Oh, no. I just want to buy this dress for her. Its look good on her.” said Luhan. “Aw ~ such a sweet young man. Thank you.” said my mom and Luhan bow as replay your welcome. “Let’s go.” said my brother.

“Goodbye everyone!” and we left to my gugu’s house. We greet to each other and get ready for the reunion meal. We spend all of the time with my cousin, Victoria. My mom really miss gugu, they haven’t meet each other almost 15 years. Quite long time. Now is rabbit year. I hope in this New Year, everyone will be happy and always healthy.

                When we got home, we also greet other too. We spend the night by watching the fireworks. Times by times passes, New Year is getting closer. Almost countdown time, we all prepare to countdown together.

3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Here is the update. Sorry for the late update. I also can't update in Valentine day, because of my Test from school.

Well the result isn't bad but my biology... /sigh/

I guess i need to study harder. Wish me luck in the next test! I'll try update next time. 

Sorry for making you guys wait. I love you all. please do look forward for my next update :*

Love you all!!! <3