XIII

So Close yet So Far

Black in Korea

Blue in English

Red in Chinese


 

Your POV

            I wake up in a bright morning. I guess this is the brand new day for me again! I quickly get up and dress myself for prepare going to school. I run down and rush to kitchen, I see Do oppa is busy making some breakfast for us. I decide to help him before go to school.

“Can I help?” I ask politely scare that I will disturb him. “Oh, it’s you. Come here. You can help me cut these carrots in pieces.” said Do oppa while busy stirring his soup. “What are you making today, oppa?” I ask while cutting carrots into pieces.

“Well, pork soup for this morning breakfast. Do you want to taste some?” offer Do oppa. When I want to replay Do oppa, I suddenly accidently cut my finger. “Ouch!” Suddenly Luhan oppa come to the kitchen and bring me to the living room. I just sit at the sofa confusedly while Luhan oppa taking care of my wound.

“I’m okay. It’s just a small cut.” I said. “Even a small cut will bleed this much. Do you think I won’t worry?” Don’t step into the kitchen again without my permission!” said Luhan oppa and hit my forehead lightly. “Hyung, you really change a lot now” said Chen oppa suddenly appear leaning aginst the wall.

“I agree.” said Do oppa walk out while grab a bowl of pork soup. “I’m still the same.” said Luhan oppa. ‘I guess he just treat me as his younger sister.’ “Umm can I have some milk before go to school?” I ask.

“It’s still early. You can have breakfast before school.” said Chen oppa. “No need. I want to go to school early. I like the air in the early morning.” I said. “I’ll go with you.” said Luhan oppa. “You, too?” ask Do oppa. “I also have some works to do at the school. I’ll bring you some milks. After this we will go to school okay?” said Luhan oppa and quickly go to the kitchen bring a glass of milk for me.

“Thanks you.” I said. “You’re welcome.” said Luhan oppa and drinks his milk. “You both are going to school? Meimei, here some extra milks, make sure feed them well.” said Kris, my brother and go to the bathroom leave everyone dumbfound. “Them?” ask Chen oppa. “Err Let’s go now. Goodbye everyone.” I bid everyone for a goodbye and drag Luhan oppa quickly leaving Chen oppa confusing.

 

Luhan POV

            This is the first time she grab my hand. I don’t know why but I just want to spend more times with her. ‘Am I falling for her?’ But I still confuse. Who is ‘them’ that Kris mentions about? I keep being drag by Kelly to some small tunnel. When we reach a big trash bin, I thought she want to throw away the milk but actually behind the trash bin, there are some kittens. ‘So they said ‘them’ is the kittens?

“Yesterday, I with my brother pass by this tunnel and I hear some cat voice. We ended up check in this tunnel found a mommy cat is taking birth. When these kitten born, their mommy still weak so I suggest brother to bring milk for them every morning.” said Kelly while patting the mommy cat.

“I guess the mommy cat is very relieve to have you bring milks for them every morning.” I said while bend down seeing these kittens too. “Actually, I want to bring some lunch for them too. But my brother doesn’t allow me to go out from school alone.” said Kelly while sulking.

“How about I accompany you every times you want to feed these kittens? I also have nothing to do at lunch time.” I said while patting the kittens. “Really?! Thanks you! I really happy can come here to feed them some lunch.” Said Kelly while looking at the kittens with full of love. ‘Her eyes... It’s so beautiful.

“Ah! It’s 7 o’clock! Let’s go now!” said Kelly and drag my hand again to the school. ‘She isn’t that bad. She is very kind-hearted person and she also beautiful too. I wonder she has had a boyfriend before or maybe I can be his boyfriend.’ I shake my head. ‘What am I think about?

 

Tao POV

            I’m mad with these hyungs. Especially with Luhan hyung! How could he bring meimei away from me! I haven’t had some times with meimei! Grrr Wait until I see Luhan hyung, I’ll kick his ! Damn hyung!

Hey!” said someone and I turn around it’s my old friend. “Hey brother, how are you?” as we do shake hands. “Fine. How are you in these days?” ask him. “Well not bad. When you come to Korea? As I know you still in USA.“ I ask. “Well there is someone I want to meet come to Korea. So I also move here to meet that person.” said him.

Well, who is the luckiest girl anyway? Mind to introduce to your buddy?” I said while putting my hand on his shoulder. “I will introduce her to you once I meet her okay? I need to go now. I need to go to the principle room.” said him. “Okay, goodbye!” and he left me. ‘I wonder where is meimei now. I’m boring.

 

Kris POV

            On the way to the Library, I saw someone familiar. ‘Am I seeing something or it is him? He is here?’ I rub my eyes and see there is no one. I guess I’m just seeing things to day. I wonder what Kelly’s reaction is if she saw him. It’s been a 3 years since that time.

*FLASHBACK*

Gege, Let’s go buy some ice cream? I want ice cream~” whine Kelly cutely to me. I sigh on defeat, because Kelly’s cuteness is my weakness. I walk with her to the ice cream stall.

Suddenly we saw some familiar figures. “No... He...” said Kelly. I look at the familiar figures and I remember. ‘It’s him! How could he! Having another girl behind my sister?! That bastard!’

I walk to him and his so-called-baby-girl dress like a . I punch on his face, grab his hair to face me, and keep punching his stomach. Kelly run to me and stop me from punching him.

His ty almost slap Kelly but He dodges it. ‘What is in the world he thinking now? Save Kelly doesn’t mean I will forgive him. Not even Kelly!’

We immediately leave from there, and go home. From that time, we never saw him again. He doesn’t even bother to come and give some explanation to Kelly.

Who is he think he is?

*FLASHBACK END*

            Sigh. I really wish he could disappear from this world. I can’t let Kelly gets hurt again. I look at Kelly and Luhan sit together at the garden from the window. ‘Luhan, Please take care of her. I trust you.' And I walk away.

 

Sehun POV

            I wonder where is Suzy? That stupid Kai, left me behind. Now I’m lonely! Ugh! I need to find Suzy. I miss her. I look around and around. Walk through so many classes but I still can’t find her until I hear a familiar voice.

“Yah! Kai oppa! Stop it!” I search where the voice comes from and I saw her.  So Kai steal Suzy away from me, huh. I’ll kick his for sure!

“Okay okay. But... Do like Sehun? Wait. It should be, Do love Sehun?” Ask Kai suddenly. ‘That stupid Kai. How could he ask this stupid answer to her?’ I look at Suzy, her face is red. ‘She... blushes?

“I think the answer is clearly shown on you face now.” smirk Kai. “W-Wait! D-Don’t tell Sehun please.” pleased Suzy with blush face. ‘She... loves me? She really loves me?! Yay! I’m gonna make her as mine. No more wasting time now.

“Okay Okay.” said Kai while meshing Suzy’s hair and left her alone. ‘I should act like nothing happens.’ I walk to her. “Hi, Suzy. Why were you? I find you in this whole school but I still can’t found you. You know I’m worry that you are being kidnap or what.” I said with anger and worry voice. Suzy just smile and say “I’m sorry, oppa.”

“You...” I sigh and hug her. “Don’t leave me without words please.” I said in soft tone. I know she must be shock but. I can’t hold it. I really want her all by myself. Selfish? Yes, I am. I love her. I can’t hold it.

 

Chen POV

            Too boring. The teacher keeps coming late. There is no use of me stay in this class. I should get out for taking some fresh air! I walk to the hall way and saw a couple hugging each other. Sigh. Kids nowadays. Wait... Is that Sehun?! I hide myself behind a wall and look at them closer. It is Sehun hugging a girl! And that girl is... Suzy! Are they dating now? I guess I should tell the others. I pick my phone out and take a photo of the while hugging. You made my days, maknae. See ya! I leave them and go back to my class.

 

Luhan POV

            It’s very fun spending my lunch time with Kelly. We sneak out from school and go back to the tunnel that we visit in the morning. But suddenly we saw some blood. And I quickly glance at Kelly. Her face looks so worry and scare.

Gege, whose blood?” said Kelly with scare tone. “I don’t know until we check. You stay here okay? I’ll go check.” I said and I walk where the blood come from. It’s behind a trash bin. But I don’t see those kittens and I don’t know who left the blood behind. What happen when we aren’t here? Is there someone come to kill those kitten or what?

There is nothing in here. I can’t hear those kittens voice either.” I said while looking at Kelly. ‘She is going to cry? No no no! I can’t see any girls cry! Kris will kill me!’ I become panic and walk to Kelly. “Don’t worry.” I said. “I hope they are all right.” said Kelly in sad tone. I hug her without a second thought. “Don’t worry. I bet they are fine. Trust me.” I said while hugging her.

Okay, gege.” said Kelly. I release the hug and grab her hand. “Let’s go back to school before they found us.” I said and Kelly nods as a replay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Him is still in secret.

He will appears in next chapter or... maybe few more~~

Twist is getting closer and closer~

/evil laugh/

More comments, quicker the person apper! Hahaha