I

So Close yet So Far

Red in Chinese

Blue in English

Black in Korean

 


 

Your POV

 

Wu yi mei, come down and have breakfast!” shout mom from kitchen.

Okay mom!” shout back.

            Hi! My name is Kelly a.k.a Wu Yi Mei. I’m Kris a.k.a Wu Yi Fan’s sister! I’m now preparing myself to go Korea and live with my brother. You know that, my brother is a protective brother. He doesn’t allow me to have any boyfriend and let me school here without him, so that’s why I transfer to Korea. I’m an easy-going girl. I’m born in China and live in Canada same as my brother. But, my personality is opposite with my brother. He is cold to stranger except elder and warm to his close friends and family only. I’m warm to everyone and cold toward bad guy or who have hurt me. I need to go, my mother is calling~ (walk down stairs).

 

Good morning mom, dad” kissing on theirs cheek.

Good morning, dear. Sleep well?” ask dad while reading news paper and drinking coffee.

Yes, dad.” smile brightly and sit on the chair.

Here is your breakfast.” said mom while handing breakfast to me.

Thank you mommy~” eating the breakfast.

Eat well. Don’t get hungry on the plane, okay?” said mom while put some jam on the breads.

Okay mom. Beside, at the plane I also can eat. The attendants will serve some drink or food, mom. So I won’t hungry.” said while eating my breakfast. My mom also a protective mother like my brother. Like mother like son, I can say. Sigh.

Dear, she isn’t a baby anymore. She can take care of herself. She will be safe while Yifan is same school and also live under one roof with her.” said father. My father same as me, easy-going so I really stick with my father well because he knows me well~ I love you daddy~ you are the best!

But she is a girl!” said mom in high tone on ‘girl’ word. Yeah, mom’s right. I’m a girl. But I know taekwondo! Geez. When will mom and brother will allow me have my own decision.

I know some taekwondo mom! And you are the one who ask me to learn taekwondo.” I really don’t know why. My mom is the one who ask me to learn taekwondo while she still a protective mom toward me. I’m freaking 17 years old!

Fine. But remember! Call home once you arrive at Incheon Seoul International Airport!” said mom. Finally my mom give up on debate with me~ hahaha oh my god. I’m gonna be late. It’s already 7 o’clock!

Mom Dad I need to go. I’ll be late! Bye~” greet my mom and dad after eating breakfast and rush to go catch some taxi. Of course with my suitcase >.~

She even didn’t finish her breakfast.” Said my mom in sad tone.

She won’t be hungry, dear. Trust our girl once, okay?” said my dad while hold mom’s hand.

Okay. Time pass so fast. Now she is 17 years old already. I still remember when she stills a baby girl crying around and Yifan keep trying to comfort her. That time is such a sweet moments.” Said mom while flashback when I still a baby.

And now is time to let her have her time. We can’t keep her to ourself. She will have her own family. And we can have our grandchildren playing around with us. Isn’t bad right?” said my father.

 “You’re right, dear. Having our grandchildren playing around and call us grandpa and grandma. I can’t wait to see my future grandchildren.” Said my mom while smiling.

 “You sure love children, dear. I love you, thank you for make me happy for these years till now, dear.” Said my dad and kiss my mom’s cheek.

 “I love you too, dear.” said my mom.

 

~ At the Airport ~

 

            Finally arrive at the airport! I wish everything is safe and also my parent too! I love them! Wait. Need to text my brother and mom first before depart.

 

To : Protective Gege

By : Baby Girl

Ge, I’m going to depart soon. I maybe arrive at evening or afternoon. You must come to fetch me if you don’t want to get nag by mom~

-sent-

 

 

To : Beloved Mom

By : Baby Daughter

Mom, now I’m going to depart. Once I arrive at Korea, I’ll will call you or text you. Don’t worry about me okay? Take care mom and dad. Love you~

-sent-

 

            Now I can finally depart~ Yay! Korea, Here I come!!!

 

Kris POV

 

            Sitting on the chair while reading book, suddenly my phone ring. And yes, message from my lil sister. She is on her way to Korea now. Finally I can see her now. But I need to replay her text before mom call me.

“Kris hyung~ Kris hyung~ Kris hyung~” said Tao while doing aegyo.

“Eww! Stop that, hyung. You ain’t cute!” said Sehun while complain at his hyung.

“Geez. Can you guys stop? I need to replay her message!” complain on Tao and Sehun.

“Wait. Did kris hyung said ‘HER’?!” ask Chanyeol.

“Kris hyung have a girlfriend!” shout Baekhyun

“When did you have a girlfriend? Mind to introduce to us?” said Suho.

“Never.” I said on cold tone. How can I introduce my baby sister to these freaks? By the way I’m the normal one.

“Meanie” said Chen

“Is she cuter than me, hyung? Ask Tao in sad tone while doing aegyo.

“I bet she is much cuter than you, hyung.” said Kai while laughing.

“And she must be pretty. Oh oh! Does she use eyeliner?” ask Baekhyun.

“Stop it, Baekhyun. You always talk about your eyeliner non-stop” complain Chanyeol

“Hey!” said Baekhyun try to smack Chanyeol’s head.

“There we goes again.” said D.o.

“I bet Tao lose on aegyo toward Kris hyung’s girlfriend!” said Chen.

“I agree!” said Sehun while laughing at Tao.

“Nooo!” cry Tao while hugging Suho.

“Stop it you two.” Said D.O

“Ssh. Don’t cry, Tao-ah” said Suho while comfort Tao.

Geez, I need to replay my lil sister’s message or else I get nag by mom again.

“What’s wrong, Kris?” ask Luhan.

“Must be because of those maknae.” Said Xiumin

“CAN YOU GUYS FREAKING STOP! I NEED TO REPLAY HER MESSAGE OR ELSE MY MOM WILL NAG ME AGAIN!” shout on my freak-friends. I really need to text my mom. IMEDIATELY! Now all of them are silent, I can finally text my mom and replay my sister’s message.

 

To : Baby Girl

By : Protective Gege

Okay, I’ll fetch you afterschool. Wait me. I need to go to the airport early or else I’ll stuck in the traffic jam.

-sent-

 

To : Beloved Mom

By : Yifan

Mom, I’ll fetch yimei afterschool. And don’t worry. I’ll definitely fetch her on time.

-sent-

“I need to go.” said while packing my book.

“Not coming with us?” ask Luhan.

“No. I need to fetch her. My mom will nag me if I don’t fetch her in time.” Reply Luhan’s question.

“Be careful on road.” Said Xiumin.

“I will. Bye” walk away, leaving the others.

“Who is hyung’s girlfriend anyway?” ask Chen.

“Did I miss anything?” ask Lay.

“Yeah, you miss so much thing, hyung.” Said Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry, I forgot where I put my bag at the class.” said Lay while scratching his head.

“Your bag is with us all along, hyung.” said Sehun while showing Lay’s bag.

“Oh, that’s why I can’t find it at the classroom.” said Lay.

“Oh hyung. You always forget things.” said Baekhyun.

“Hehehe” said Lay.

"Come on. Let’s go home. I think Kris will arrive home late tonight.” said Suho.

“Food!” shout Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Chen and Tao.

“We ain’t gonna eat before Kris come home!” shout D.o.

“Noo!” whine Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Tao.

“Why need to wait for him. He will have dinner with his girlfriend.” complain Chen.

“Because we need to!” said D.o

“Andwae…” whine Sehun.

“It’s okay, Sehun-ah. Let’s go buy bubble tea.” said Luhan.

“Okay~” said Sehun while pouting.

“Let’s go” said Suho.

“Okay~” said everyone while prepare to leave the school.

 

 

 

Author’s Note  :

What do you think?? Leave comments please! >.<

I need to know what you guys think~

Pretty please tell me?

https://dn3pm25xmtlyu.cloudfront.net/photos/large/749932102.jpg?1364294204&Expires=1417852717&Signature=yBpCK3r6GVTiSLPu7OccXKBWI3dvhWJ3FYyYdJCQsIGvqJ4KoCJyVzRX8t9csBEK8WSr4o5sKGfA23hW2wqz9Y25WIibOmyRTFHdlOZRXJwFfeKtKsujsHilaHDenWYI4o7bZ7jl2va7CKivGD9cJfwDUe8Dfv47muuZ7Hp5kxk_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

                                     /author's aegyo/? 

 

I’m still new so… tell me if there’s something wrong~

Subscribe and comment!!! :3