XIV

So Close yet So Far

Your Pov

            When we arrive at school, I saw our school being crowd. I wonder what’s wrong. Everyone run to the basketball field. And I heard some of the call “Price Tuan”, ‘Prince Tuan? His family name is Tuan. It can’t be him right?!

“Wanna come? I want to see what’s wrong.” said Luhan. I just nod. I don’t know how to replay. I’m scare is him. Why would he be here anyway? There is no reason why he comes back here. Or he comes back for me? Too much questions in my head. I’m really dizzy now.

“Kelly?” ask Luhan. “H-huh?” I answer. “What’s wrong?” ask Luhan. “No, I’m okay.” I said while looking at the floor until I hear someone call out his name.

“Everyone, this is my buddy! I guess you guys know him right? Mark Tuan is back!” said Tao oppa, I immediately look up and I make an eyes contact with him again. ‘Why you come back here? You broke me, and now I finally forget about you. What is the reason made you came back here?’ I run away from the crowd and left Luhan oppa behind.

I keep run and run. I don’t know where will my feet lead me but I know this is the better way to avoid everyone know my relationship about me and him. Everything is gone now. He makes me throw it. Our promises, our love. He never loves me back then. I regret, but what can I do? Everything has happen already. I loved him. And now I hate him.

“Kelly!” said Luhan oppa and grabs my hand. “What’s wrong with you?!” said him and pull my hand, when I face him. My tears are fall down. Everything is blurring. I can’t see anything but those memories in my head. The one I truly love, hurt me.

“Kelly?” said Luhan. I cover my face and keep crying. Luhan hugs me. I also hug back and cry hardly. Those memories are killing me, tearing my heart apart. It’s really hurt. I can’t breathe and suddenly, everything becomes black. I faint.

 

Luhan POV

            I don’t know why she is crying. From her eyes, I can tell she’s being hurt badly before. But why she runs away after meeting that Mark guy? What is his relationship with Kelly? His ex-boyfriend? But she said she never had a relationship before? Can anybody come and tell me! I really don’t understand. And Now Kelly is lying on the bed. Where is her freaking brother! I call him a thousand times, text him for a million times and he still didn’t appear! Ugh!

“Kelly!” said Kris and run to the bed. He cares her carefully and looks at me. “What happen to her?” ask him. “I’m the one who should ask!” I said angrily. “She meets that Mark Tuan, Tao’s buddy, she runs away and cries.” I explain.

“That bastard comes back?!” said Kris in high-tone. “Tell me, Kris. What happen with Kelly and that Mark guy? I want to know. You still keeping secret from us.” I said while looking directly to his eyes. He sighs from defeat and seat down.

“Mark is Kelly’s ex-boyfriend. Mark hurts Kelly back when we are in Canada. They have been in relationship for 3years. When their 3rd anniversary, Mark didn’t appear, making Kelly waiting for her alone at the restaurant alone until midnight. Tomorrow morning, I accompany Kelly to go buy Ice cream to make her feel better. But, we saw him with another girl almost same age with Kelly. From that time, I never allow anyone get close with Kelly.  She kept herself at the room almost a month. When she finally comes out, she falls ill for 3months. So I brought her to Changsha, Where we meet Lay at there. He really takes care of Kelly well. And When Kelly said she want to go back to Canada, It’s mean she already forgot Mark. Any of us wouldn’t dare to say his name in front of Kelly. It’s took a year to heal her. I never expect after these 2 years, he comes back.” said Kris in sad-tones while looking at Kelly.

“Should we tell Tao about this?” I ask. “No, he is innocent can’t. Let him be.” Said Kris. “What is He brings Mark to our dorm?” I ask. “I’ll try to talk with Tao. I can’t let anyone hurt Kelly. I’ll fight who hurt her, even you Luhan.” Said Kris and leaving me behind.

“You are really strong, Kelly. I never thought Kelly have such a past. But, don’t worry. I’ll protect you. I won’t dare to hurt you. I promise.” I said while sitting beside the bed.

 

Chen POV

                        I walk in hall way, but suddenly I saw Kris rush into infirmary, when I try to open the door, I hear their conversations.

“Kelly!” said Kris. “What happen to her?” ask him. “I’m the one who should ask!” said Luhan angrily. “She meets that Mark Tuan, Tao’s buddy, she runs away and cries.” explain Luhan.

“That bastard comes back?!” said Kris in high-tone. “Tell me, Kris. What happen with Kelly and that Mark guy? I want to know. You still keeping secret from us.” said Luhan while looking directly to Kris eyes. He sighs from defeat and seat down.

“Mark is Kelly’s ex-boyfriend. Mark hurts Kelly back when we are in Canada. They have been in relationship for 3years. When their 3rd anniversary, Mark didn’t appear, making Kelly waiting for her alone at the restaurant alone until midnight. Tomorrow morning, I accompany Kelly to go buy Ice cream to make her feel better. But, we saw him with another girl almost same age with Kelly. From that time, I never allow anyone get close with Kelly.  She kept herself at the room almost a month. When she finally comes out, she falls ill for 3months. So I brought her to Changsha, Where we meet Lay at there. He really takes care of Kelly well. And When Kelly said she want to go back to Canada, It’s mean she already forgot Mark. Any of us wouldn’t dare to say his name in front of Kelly. It’s took a year to heal her. I never expect after these 2 years, he comes back.” said Kris in sad-tones while looking at Kelly. ‘So this is the reason why Kris hyung want me spy on Luhan?

“Should we tell Tao about this?” ask Luhan. “No, he is innocent can’t. Let him be.” Said Kris. “What is He brings Mark to our dorm?” ask Luhan. “I’ll try to talk with Tao. I can’t let anyone hurt Kelly. I’ll fight who hurt her, even you Luhan.” Said Kris and leaving Luhan hyung behind.

 ‘Kris, is there any secret you still keeping from us? If I don’t follow Luhan till here, I don’t know how many secret that you are keeping from us. Don’t you remember we are friend? We won’t hurt Kelly, we will help you to protect her.‘  I thought while I looking Kris leaving.

 

Mark POV

            Kelly, I come back. I want to explain everything. No matter what, I can’t forget you. I still love you. I don’t let anyone hurt you. I’ll get you back. I’ll be your side like those old times. You are mine, I’m yours. We meant to be! I still can’t let you go. I love you Kelly. I love so much until I can die for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Is Mark!! Twist is coming up.

Actually I'm not ready to show Mark, but no one comment or anything. I feel down and empty.

So I'll tell you guys. I know guys everyone has been busy now.

Let's work hard! :)

I also busy helping my mom.

Lack of ideas actually. I hope you like this updates :)