IX (Edit)

So Close yet So Far

Red In Chinese

Black in Korea


Chen POV

            In the next morning, I immediately wake up. And I immediately take a bath before get breakfast. After finish putting on my uniform, I sneak to Sehun’s Room. Yeah, I’m asking help from Sehun. He always sticks with Luhan hyung so is easy for me to have some news. And of course, he doesn’t like being an early bird. But I can blackmail him /smirk/

            When I walk into his room, he stills sleeping like a pig and snoring. You may think he is cute but guess what? His sleeping habit is horrible! I shake my head looking at our maknae. I sigh and shake his body while waking him ups without wake the others.

“Sehun-ah!’ I said while shaking his body. No respond. I keep shaking but still no use. So, I decide to use my plan B. /smirk/

“AAH!” scream Sehun after I pour cold water to his body. I smile in victory while looking his groaning face.

“Hyung! What do you want anyway?!’ said Sehun in angry tone. “I want you to stop Kelly and Luhan hyung be so close. It will be better make sure Luhan won’t hurt Kelly when they are trying to be together.” I explain to Sehun. I thought I’ll get a bunch questions from this maknae but, he didn’t give me any questions.

“Luhan hyung won’t hurt Kelly.” said Sehun in confidence tone. “Do you know that Luhan have a crush on Suzy?” I ask him in serious face.

“Wh-what?! But, I like her first.” said Sehun in sad tone. Seriously... our maknae, having a crush?! “You like Suzy too?” I ask him.

“Actually I love her, hyung. But, I’m scare that Suzy will reject me so until now we still being best friend.” said Sehun in sad face. I think I have a plan /smirk/

“How about you try to make Luhan hyung realize he is falling in love with Kelly not Suzy? And you can team up with Suzy so you have one step closer to be her lover, right? Since Suzy close to Kelly, I know you can do it.” I said and tap his shoulder.

“You want me to stick with Kelly? I’m okay, but I’ll kill you if this plan will make Suzy cry.” said Sehun in serious tone. Geez, this boy is sure sometimes is a mature man.

“I’ll tell Suzy about this plan when it is time. So don’t worry.” I said in the most confidence face. “Okay.” said Sehun and get back to sleep. Geez, this boy is really /sigh/

            After knowing Sehun will help me in this plan I kinda want to when he with Suzy at the school /smirk/ before others know I’m at Sehun’s room I need o get out. I silently get out from Sehun’s room and walk to kitchen suddenly I hear someone call me. Am I get caught?

 

Your POV

            I think I’ll make breakfast for my brother and the others too. So I walk to the kitchen after finish take a bath and I saw Chen oppa walking to the kitchen... sneakily? Why he being like this?

“Chen oppa?” I call him. He stops and didn’t turn his head. I wonder why so, I walk to him and tap his shoulder. “Oppa?”

“O-oh, Kelly. Good morning!” said Chen oppa with awkward voice and I saw him sweating. “Are you okay, oppa? You are sweating.” I said while grab tissues and try to wipe his sweat.

“I’m okay, Kelly. Thank you.” said Chen oppa while smiling and pinch my face, I suddenly blush. “Aww Kelly is blushing~” teased Chen oppa. I blush even more, before Chen oppa pinch me again, someone interrupt us.

“Don’t touch her!” said Luhan oppa all of sudden. Why Luhan oppa faces seem angry?

 

Luhan POV

            I heard some voice in the kitchen, so I want to check out whom is it being an early bird in the morning. I walk to the kitchen and reveal is Chen and Kelly. I silently seeing them talking, and laughing. My heart start hurt a little bit, and also I feel anger seeing Chen pinching Kelly’s cheeks. ‘I can’t stand it anymore!

“Don’t touch her!” I said all of suddenly. ‘Wait. Why I said that? Stupid me!’ I mad at myself in my mind.

“Why I can’t?” said Chen in smirk face. Damn, I hate his smirk face. Always bad things happen to me. “Are you jealous I touch her face, hyung?” said Chen again. ‘Jealous? Why would I? But I just don’t like seeing Chen with Kelly.

“Oppa, stop It.” said Kelly while nudging Chen’s shirt, so cute. “Just don’t touch her.” I said in cold tone. “You aren’t his brother or boyfriend, hyung. So I’m freely touch her.” smirk Chen. ‘He really likes to tease me.

“But I’m her brother’s friend and Kris won’t like you to touch her.!” I try to defend myself, suddenly... “I allow Chen to touch her.” I turn around is Kris. Wait, What?!

“See?” said Chen and smirk while patting Kelly’s head. I feel anger and my blood start boiling seeing his smirk.

“I allow you to touch only pat her head, but not to pinch her face!” said Kris and choke Chen’s neck. I smirk seeing Chen being punished by Kris.

“Luhan oppa, help Chen oppa please.” said Kelly while begging. ‘Why I can’t resist her? Why I can resist Sehun’s aegyo but Kelly. I can’t. Why my heart beat so fast?

“He will be okay. Let’s go.” I said and grab her hand walk into the kitchen. “What do you want for breakfast?” I ask her with my handsome smile.

 

Chen POV

            Why hyung always ruin my plan? But I can see Luhan hyung is jealous. I smirk and mad at Kris hyung.

“Can you stop ruin my plan, hyung?” I ask him with annoying look. I can feel him sending his death glare.

“Who ask you to pinch her face?!” said Kris with anger voice. “If I tell you my entire plan, it won’t go smoothly. You will always ruin my plan. So just wait and see.” I said with a sigh.

“Sorry. I just can’t see any of you stay so close to her except Lay. I trust him. Now continue your plan, just don’t make Kelly hurt.” said Kris and left me dumbfound. ‘What? Just that what he is going to said?’I ruffle my hair and go to see Luhan hyung and Kelly.

 

Your POV

            Why Luhan oppa all of sudden being like this? Is because tomorrow is Christmas? But he should be with Suzy. Why heart sulking? I’m really confusing. Why all of a sudden my heart beat so fast when I’m with Luhan oppa?

“What do you want for breakfast?” said Luhan oppa with his handsome smile. ‘Why I’m blushing? Why I feel shy around him? Why I’m being like this?

“I-I don’t know. I think I’ll get going now. I have to meet Suzy now. B-bye!” I said and hurry gets out from kitchen and covers my blushing face and walk to school to meet Suzy.

            Why I’m shuttering?! I hit my head scold myself on the road to the school. I saw Suzy is standing at the School Gate like waiting for someone. ‘Is she waiting for Luhan oppa or Sehun oppa? Why hearts start sulking?’ I shake of those entire questions in my mind and walk toward Suzy and approach her.

“Good morning!” I said and smile to her and she looks at me and give me a thin smile. “Good morning, Kelly. Where is Sehun oppa?” asked Suzy with sad face.

“They still at the dorm I think. Uhm... Mind if I ask you?” I ask her while biting my lips. “Sure.” replay Suzy with a smile.

“Do you love Sehun oppa?” I ask her. “I have a crush on him when we first met, I can say love at first sight. But he never notice my feeling.” said Suzy with sad face and sigh.

“B-but, Luhan oppa have a crush on you.” I try my best to hold my heart aching saying those ‘Luhan oppa have a crush on you

“I-I don’t know about it. My heart belongs to Sehun oppa. I can’t accept anyone. Sorry.” said Suzy and left me at the school gate.

            I don’t know what is my feeling now, it’s so confusing. When all the students walk to the school, I keep walking and deep in thought like I’m in my world, but I stop when something touch my nose, it’s snow. Christmas is tomorrow, I almost forgot about it. When I in Canada, I always celebrate Christmas with my family until my brother move to Korea, now I spend Christmas with mom and dad. Now only mom and dad at Canada, I really want to go back and spend Christmas with them. I keep look up and seeing the snow falls now until someone call me.

“Kelly!” I turn around to see who is screaming my name, and its reveal is… Sehun oppa. ‘Why he is here? Why is he calling my name?

“Do you saw Suzy?” he asks me while panting. ‘Everyone sure like Suzy more than me.’ ”Uhm... she is at the classroom. I think.” I said. “Thanks” said Sehun oppa and left me alone at the hall way.

            This year I can’t spend Christmas with mother and father but at least I can celebrate with my brother and his friends, I will have video call with mom so she won’t feel lonely. I really miss those moments with my brother. ’I should cook something for celebrate tonight.’ And then, I walk to my classroom slowly. But someone grabs my hand and pulls me to the wall.

“You can’t ruin the most important moment, Kelly-ah” said Kai oppa. “Sorry.” I said. And Kai oppa just pat my head.

“It’s okay. Said Luhan hyung you haven’t ate any breakfast, he have been worry about you. Want to go for breakfast? I also saw you walking in the hall way lifeless.” said Kai oppa. ‘At least there is someone who cares about me.

“I’m just missing my mom and dad. Let’s go to the canteen oppa.” I said with a smile. Kai oppa just nods and grab my hand, dragging me to the canteen.

            When we arrive at the canteen, I saw my brother. And I hearing they are yelling each others. And Tao oppa keep pouting and fake crying on Suho oppa’s shoulder.

“Meimei! What do you want to do for Christmas party?” said Tao oppa when he saw us arrive. “How about throw a party and we can barbeque and exchange present?” I said.

“I agree.” said the others while nodding. “Hey! It’s not fair! Why I said I want barbeque, none of you agree with me!” said Tao oppa and immediately cry on Suho oppa’s shoulder.

“Because you just said barbeque didn’t said exchange present! Beside Kelly have the best sugeestion!” said Luhan oppa while stick his tongue out. I chuckle at his childish, it’s cute. “Meimei is so cute when chuckling.” said Tao oppa while trying to pinch my cheeks but someone stops his hands, I thought is Kris oppa but is... Luhan oppa.

“No one can pinch her face.” said Luhan oppa in serious tone. “Well you know what hyung, you aren’t meimei’s boyfriend. Stop acting you are jealous!” complain Tao oppa while folding his hands looking at Luhan oppa with Tao oppa’s pissing off face.

 

Luhan POV

            When I saw Tao almost pinch her face, my body just reflects and stop his hands. Actually I don’t know why I stop Tao from pinching Kelly’s cheeks but I just can’t stand seeing Tao being so close to Kelly. ‘What’s wrong with me?

“No one can touch her face.” I said in serious tone. ‘Why I’m being like I’m Kelly’s boyfriend?

“Well you know what hyung, you aren’t meimei’s boyfriend. Stop acting you are jealous!” complain Tao oppa while folding his hands looking at me with his pissing off face.

“What’s wrong with you, hyung?” ask Sehun come back from class and putting his arms in Kelly’s neck. ‘That’s brat! How could he?! Wait. Why I’m being like this?’ I immediately look at Suzy. Her faces look hurt and her eyes in on Sehun’s hand. ‘Why can’t you just look at me?’ I keep staring at Suzy.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t stare at Suzy only. Try to look at Kelly for awhile and you will realize something.” Whisper Chen all of sudden to my ears. Without a second thought, I look at Kelly. Her eyes show sadness, hurtful, and tearing eyes. Wait. She going to cry?!

“I-I have to go. B-bye.” said Kelly and left us all of sudden. I also feel some death glares from Kris. ‘Why he gives me a death glares?

“Why Kelly being likes this?” ask Baekhyun to Lay. “Maybe she just wants to be alone for awhile.” said Lay with simple smile. And Kris suddenly left with anger face.

“What’s wrong with him anyway?” ask Kai. “Brother-sister feeling.” said Chanyeol. “When do you learn that?” ask Suho. “I thought you always an idiot.” said Baekhyun while laughing.

“Yeah!” laugh Tao all of sudden. “But I’m handsome than you.” said Chanyeol and everyone just laughing. Seeing these guys like no problems in their life, why I have this complicate life?

“Go check on her before she gets hurt.” whisper Lay to my ears again. What’s wrong with Lay and Chen? I feel something bad so I run to find Kelly.

 

No one POV

            Suddenly Luhan left them all of a sudden make them confusing. First was Kelly, next Kris, now is Luhan. Everyone start exchanging stares. And they are confusing looking at Lay calming sitting while drinking his coffee, Chen just sitting and being a 4D again and Sehun holding Suzy’s hand

“I hope hyung can realize who is in his heart now.” said Sehun while holding Suzy’s hand. “Realize what?” ask Suzy confusing Sehun’s words. “You’ll see.” said Sehun while pinching Suzy’s nose and Suzy blush hard.

“Awww our maknae are growing up~” said Kai while teasing them. “S-stop it hyung!.” shuttering Sehun while trying civer Suzy’s blushing face.

“Awe our maknae is protect his little girl!” cheer the members all of sudden. “Aist, stop it hyung!” said Sehun. “By the way, what we are going to do tonight?”

“Party!” cheer Chanyeol. “Barbuque!” cheer Baekhyun. “Exchange gift!” cheer Kai. “Really? I think I should buy some cheap stuff for you guys.” said Sehun.

“You lil brat!” said Chen and smack Sehun’s head. “Ouch!” scream Sehun in pain.

“Now, now present isn’t see by how much it cost but how much your heart putting offer in that present. By the way, Suzy, will you join us tonight? Sehun will fetch you and bring you home too.” said Suho while looking Suzy for waiting her answer.

“H-Hyung!” said Sehun. “Why? You don’t want Suzy to come to our dorm and celebrate Christmas? Beside Miss Victoria will coming too.” said  Suho.

“W-Wait! Miss Victoria?” asked Do in shock. “Yes, I heard that Miss Victoria is Kris’s aunt.” explain Suho. “So that’s why Kris hyung always have highest score on Miss Victoria’s lesson!” complain Tao.

“For me, is because you are stupid.” Said Xiumin and everyone starts to laugh again. And Tao immediately hug Suho and cry. “Can you guys just stop making Tao cry?” complain Suho.

“We will stop, until he stop being crybaby, hyung.” said Baekhyun aqnd laugh along with the others. “By the way, will you come?” ask Do. “I think my mom will allow me to come.” said Suzy with a smile.

“Good. This party can start at 7. What do you guys think?” ask Lay. “We are okay in any time!” said Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Who will go to buy groceries?” ask Xiumin. “Let’s decide when we at dorm okay.” said Do and everyone nods on Do’s words.

            In the morning teachers have some meeting and all the students have free time in the morning class. Every student is having fun playing around at the hall way, some of them playing under the snow. Exo and Suzy are having breakfast at the canteen happily and playing around. While Kris is in the office meet with Miss Victoria.

Gugu, why you call me?” said Kris in unmood. “What’s wrong with you? Is Yimei okay?” ask Victoria in worries. She knows that only his little sister can change his mood frequently since she is theirs aunt.

I was on my way to check on her when you call some random students to find me, so I decide to come here first.” explain Kris and sigh. “I just want to ask how is your parent are. It’s been awhile since both of us move to Korea.” said Miss Victoria while looking at the photo frames that on her desk.

Meimei said they are fine before she left the house.” Explain Kris and sit on the chair which is in front of Miss Victoria’s desk. “I see. By the way, tonight’s party is your friends okay with me?” ask Miss Victoria.

They will okay since you are my aunt. No need for worries.” said Kris to his aunt. “Yimei is grows fast. I remember when you keep bring her everywhere whenever you go. She still a baby back then.” said Miss Victoria while chuckles.

Yes, because she still a baby. I can’t just leave her alone.” said Kris. “You still being a protective brother.” said Miss Victoria and chuckle seeing Kris compliment. “You can go now.” Said Miss Victoria and Kris immediately bow and left the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

I edit this chapter. I read once again and I feel something is not right so I need to change a bit.

And.... I still sick so I'm out of ideas. Hope you guys won't mind. I'll try to update tonight :)

Hope you enjoy and please do comments or subscribe! X3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HELLO 2015! PLEASE BE NICE!! x)