VII

So Close yet So Far

Your POV

            After finish lunch, every students start to leaving the canteen. I still worry about Luhan oppa and I just can’t stop think where is he now. I don’t know why, I just confusing. I keep stare the empty seat belongs to Luhan until someone wave hand in front of me, is Chen oppa.

“Kelly? Kelly?” said Chen oppa while waving his hand in front of my eyes. “Uh... yes?” I ask in normally not to get caught by anyone why I’m staring Luhan’s seat.

“Why are you staring Luhan’s seat? Or you still hungry and want to eat his food?” said Chen oppa, . I get caught, luckily Tao oppa helps me! “Can I have Luhan’s?” ask Tao oppa to Xiumin oppa.

“No. He has some practice to do. I’m going to pack his food.” said Xiumin oppa immediately grab Luhan’s food and go to the cashier.

“Geez... Meimei, do you want to eat again?” ask Tao oppa while doing aegyo. “You are ugly with that aegyo, Tao.” said Chen in annoying tone and making everyone laughing.

“Ugh! Stop it! I’m trying to make meimei like me! You are meanie, hyung!” said Tao oppa while pouting. “Aww... Tao oppa, is pouting!” giggles Suzy seeing Tao oppa’s pouting.

“He isn’t cute as me! I’m cuter!” complain Sehun in irritate tone. “Someome is jealous~~” said Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa while teasing theirs maknae.

“Stop it, hyung! I’m not jealous!” said Sehun oppa while showing his blushing face, wait. Are my eyes getting wrong? Suzy is blushing while looking at Sehun oppa.

“Suzy also blushing!!” scream Kai oppa. Sehun oppa immediately look at Suzy and make a eye contact but Suzy look away to hide her blushing face.

“Aniyo oppa!” said Suzy while trying covering her blushing face. “So cute~” I squeal and making everyone look at me.

“OMO! MEIMEI IS SQUEALING! SO CUTE! OMO OMO! KYEOPTA!!” scream Tao oppa and I immediately cover my face. ‘This is so embarrassing!

“Kelly, it’s been a long time I seeing your squeal.” said Kris oppa and chuckles a little and make everyone shock.

“You…. SMILE?!” said Do oppa. “KRIS IS SMILING?!” scream Tao oppa. “HYUNG IS SMILING!” screams Chanyeol oppa. “It’s been a long time since you left China, now you finally smile again.” said Lay oppa in calm way.

“HE SMILES WHEN HE AT CHINA?!” everyone scream and caught the others attention. They immediately say sorry to others.

“Kris smiles before?” ask Suho with unbelieve face. “I thought Kris hyung’s life is flat. Always show that face.” said Sehun oppa. Lay oppa chuckles with theirs comment, I also join Lay oppa chuckle.

“I’m his happy virus, and only me can make him smile, laugh and happy.” I said while hugging Kris oppa’s neck from behind.

“You never fail, but you always make me worry.” said Kris oppa while pinch my face and I just simply pout. I only pout in front of my brother.

“MEIMEI IS POUTING! OMO! SO CUTE!!!” screams Tao oppa and camming to pinch my face but someone is blocking his way.

“You can’t pinch her!” complain Xiumin oppa when he gets back from packing Luhan’s food.

“Why?!” whine Tao oppa. “Stop being a baby!” complain Chen oppa, I just simple laugh with their comments.

“Because you will hurt her!” said Do oppa. “I’ll not hurt her!” said Tao oppa trying to defend him.

“Yes, you will.” said Kris oppa in cold tone and Tao oppa immediately cry. “HYUNG! I HATE YOU! HUWAAA!” cried Tao oppa on Suho oppa’s shoulder.

“Ssh... Don’t cry, Tao-ah.” said Suho oppa trying comfort him and Suzy keeps giving Suho oppa tissues.

“Kelly, I have something to do afterschool. Are you alright with it?” ask Kris oppa trying to ignore Tao oppa, but Tao oppa crying even louder.

“Shut up hyung. You look like a baby boy.” said Sehun oppa in annoying tone while Suzy nudge his shirt. And Tao cry even more making everyone sigh.

“I’m okay with it.” I answer to Kris oppa’s question. “I’ll let Luhan or Lay or Suho be with you when you want to go out. Just don’t go out with some idiots” said Kris oppa in cold tone.

“Hey!” said the others complain to Kris oppa’s words. “Okay. Can I go now? I want to go somewhere.” I said in nervous tone scare the others might know that I’m going to find Luhan oppa.

“Where are you going, Kelly?” said Suzy in a sudden. “I want to look at this school’s garden. Can I?” I ask while looking at my brother afraid he might refuse it.

“Okay.” He said. “Really?! Thanks you oppa!” I jump out and kiss my brother’s cheek earning some shock stares from the others and I immediately left them to find Luhan oppa. ‘I wish my sixth sense is right.’ I run to where my feet and heart bring me, and turn out am garden.

            I walk to the biggest tree to take a rest but unexpected, I saw him. I saw Luhan sleeping under the tree. And my sixth sense turns out right.

 

Luhan POV

            I’m eating my food and also looking at Suzy. She’s so beautiful but until I heard she said something that hurt my heart.

“Oppa. Does your mouth still hurt?” ask Suzy in worry tone. ‘She worries Sehun?’. Suddenly Suho came serving food to Kelly and Suzy.

“Foods are here!” said Suho. “Thanks you, oppa” said Kelly and simply smile. It’s cute seeing her with that smile. “You’re welcome.” answer Suho and continue his lunch.

“Eat,now.” said Sehun ordering Suzy to eat. “Shiro.” said Suzy in bad mood. I just look at her and confusing why is she being like this when it’s comes up Sehun?

“Wae?” ask Sehun. “You eat. You’ll be hungry. Paelli.” said Sehun in caring tone. ‘This is too much. I can’t take it anymore!

            I leave the group without their knowing and go to the garden the place that always making me calm. The only places that can make me forget everything. I walk to the biggest tree in the school and sit under the tree to cover myself from the sunshine. The sunshine always making me bright but now I can’t be bright person. I’m tired of this heart break, so I decide to sleep and skip the class.

“Luhan oppa?” someone call me but I fall asleep. “Oppa? It’s me, Kelly.” Wait. How can she know that I’m here? I immediately open my eyes and it turn out is Kelly. Her face looks so worry.

“Are you okay?” said Kelly in worries tone. ‘She worries about me?

“I’m okay.” I said in cold tone. Yeah, FREAKING O-TO-THE-HELL-KAY.

“Do you have a crush on Suzy?” . How can she know about this? Am I too obvious?

“You always shuttering and blushing in front of her, so I think you like her. Now I can correctly you are having a crush on her.” Actually, she has a point. I AM always shuttering and blushing. But why Suzy still don’t know that I like her?!

“You are correct.” I said in defeated tone and sigh. Kelly just simple sits beside me and keeps silent. It doesn’t bother me. I just I want to relax enjoying the wind that blowing softly. And suddenly Kelly’s head fall to my shoulder. ‘She looks so beautiful and cute. She must be exhausted today.

            I think both of us will skip this lesson. I hope Kelly won’t get detention. Today is her first day of school. And not for long, I also fell asleep with her under the big tree.

 

Chen POV

            When I walk to the hallway alone, suddenly someone call I and making me turn around. Kris hyung?

“What Kris hyung?” I ask him in curious. He never come to meet me or something.

“Meet me at XXX Café after school. I have something to ask you.” Said Kris in serious tone and left me dumbfound. ‘Wait, what? Ugh!

            After school I immediately go to XXX café before get scold because getting late. I walk into the cafe and finding Kris hyung and I saw him wave his hand. I immediately walk to him and sit opposite from him. Actually I don't know why he suddenly ask me to come here. I wonder what is its when he start talking to me.

"I want your help?" said Kris drinking coffee while waiting the respond.

"What help, hyung? As I know, you barely ask help from us." I said in confused tone.

"I want you to take care of Kelly from broken heart. You know what I mean." said Kris in serious tone.

"You mean Luhan? Wait. I don't think Kelly will get hurt by Luhan." I said in unbelieve tone.

"You'll see. Tell me every single progress. I need it before Kelly gets hurt!" said Kris after finish his coffee and walk out from the cafe and left me alone. 'Why is Kris hyung tell me that Luhan will hurt her? Is Kelly start falling for Luhan?' in my thought.

          I'm deep in mind when my phone ring reveal is Kelly calling. so I immediately answer her call.

 

-Phone call-

 

Kelly    : Oppa where are you?

Me       : I’m at XXX café.

Kelly    : Oppa, can you come to school?

Me       : Why? You haven’t got home?

Kelly    : Actually, Luhan oppa fall asleep. How hard I try, he will never wake up.

Me       : I’ll be there in a second.

Kelly    : Okay oppa.

-End Phone call-

            Wait, why is Kelly with Luhan hyung? Is she left us to find Luhan hyung? No. She can’t fall for him. She’ll get hurt. Aist! I scratch my head and run out from the café directly to the school’s garden where Luhan hyung always stay. And yes, Kelly is with Luhan hyung all along.

'"You'll see. Tell me every single progress. I need it before Kelly gets hurt!" said Kris after finish his coffee and walk out from the cafe and left me alone.This word is getting my nerves. And I walk to them and help Kelly to wake Luhan hyung.

“Let me” I said and Kelly step aside. I simple slap his and Luhan hyung immediately wake up. “OUCH!” screams Luhan hyung.

“Wake up, Kelly doesn’t know how to wake you up. Luckily she is smart to call me to wake you up. Let’s go home, it’s late. Xiumin hyung is waiting for you at home. Be ready.” I said and I left them behind and go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

Well it's not Lay or Sehun but.... is Chen! the almighty 4D Prince!! XD

Well you never expect is him, am I right?

Next chap is kinda... full of comedy again! XD

Keep leaving comment and subscribe!!! X3

Please wait for next update~

Hope you enjoy this chap! X3