VIII

So Close yet So Far

Red in Chinese

Black in Korean

 


 

Luhan POV

            When Chen leaving us, Kelly waiting for me. When I look at my watch I forgot something very important. ‘, I forgot I have practice today. I’m gonna get killed by Xiumin now. Ugh!’ I ruffle my hair so hard earning Kelly’s stare.

What’s wrong ge?” ask Kelly with that cute face. I simply chuckle and messing her hair while smiling.

It’s okay. I forgot I have some practice today. I think I have to be ready to get scold once we got home.” I said while smiling at her. She blushes when I seeing her face, it’s cute.

Let’s go home. Your gege must have worried.” I said while get ready to leave. “O-okay.” shuttered Kelly while blushing, it’s cute. I swear I’ll pinch her cheeks if she keeps blushing.

            So I walk her to our dorm. In the way to our home, we walk silently and enjoy the wind blow. I was wondering something so I turn to her side. She is beautiful, the wind blow her perfect beautiful hair, the way she shove her hair, her eyes, her nose, her lips. I gulp and immediately turn back before she found out that I was looking at her. My heart beat so fast, why is this happening? Do I fall for Kelly? No, maybe she is beautiful that’s why my heart beating so fast. There is no way I’ll fall for her, I love Suzy. And I only want Suzy.

Ge, I’m hungry.” said Kelly while nudging my shirt. ‘, those puppy eyes. I can’t resist. What’s wrong with me anyway?’ “What do you want to eat?” I simply replay while controlling my heart beat.

I want deobbeokki. Can you buy it for me?” asked Kelly while looking at that deobbeokki stall with drooling face. It’s so cute.

Sure, why not? Wait here okay?” I simply replay with a smile and go to buy deobbeokki for Kelly. “Ajhumma, can I have 1 deobeokki?” I ask the ajhumma.

Are you buying for your girlfriend? I notice her drooling face looking at my deobbeokki. Both of you are really cute couple. She is really lucky have a boyfriend like you.” said ajhumma while packing the deobbokki. Before I can replay that we aren’t couple ajhumma cut me off.

“Here is your deobbeokki. It’s free since this is the last one, I’ll give you for free. Have a nice day, kid.” said ajhumma while handing me deobbeokki.

“Thanks you, ajhumma.” I simply replay with a smile and bow. I walk to Kelly with deobbeokki with my hand, and I can see her cute sparkle eyes.

Here.” I said and handing the deobbeokki to her. “Thank you, gege!” said Kelly with the cutest smile and grab the deobbeokki and eat like a kid. ‘Damn, not again! What’s wrong with me? Why my hearts skip a beat?

Let’s go!” said Kelly and I just follow her walk to home. I silently look at Kelly who is busy eating the deobbeoki. ‘Am I falling for her?

            The way home is very silent, none of us start talking. I just deep in thought while Kelly busy eating. I thought I only love Suzy but this heart keep beating when I seeing her smile. I really confusing, but suddenly we arrive at the dorm. And Xiumin is standing in front of the dorm.

“Lu-ge.” said Xiumin with coldest tone and the coldest face ever. I’m going to see the hell.

“Why you aren’t coming practice today?” asked Xiumin. Before I can answer, Kelly said “Don’t mad at Luhan oppa, I’m the one who make him late for practice, oppa.” Wait, what? Why Kelly is defending me?

 

Your POV

            When we got home, I saw Xiumin oppa standing in front of the dorm. His face is very scary. I never thought he can be this scary before. His face is so cute and squishy but now is look like a monster. I felt that he is giving Luhan oppa a scary stare.

“Lu-ge.” said Xiumin with coldest tone and the coldest face ever. I’m very scare that Luhan oppa will be scolded by Luhan oppa now.

“Why you aren’t coming practice today?” asked Xiumin oppa. I can’t seeing Luhan oppa get mad, he already get hurt now. So I decide to lie to Xiumin oppa.

“Don’t mad at Luhan oppa, I’m the one who make him late for practice, oppa.” I said with the pities face to Xiumin oppa to make him believe me.

“So you with Luhan after leaving us?” said Kris oppa appear all of sudden. ‘! How can gege overheard us?!

“W-why can’t I be with Luhan oppa?” I try my best to act normal. My brother is a great detective. If he knows that I have a boyfriend, he sure will contact mom immediately.

“Why are you shuttering?” asked Xiumin oppa. ‘Please, help me! Anyone help me!

“You are scaring her. Stop it, Xiumin.” said Luhan oppa immediately grab my hand and walk to in front of me to defend me. “Yifan, I’m sorry that I’m with your sister. But trust me. I don’t do harm to her.” said Luhan oppa to my brother and giving a death glare and then he pull me go into the dorm. ‘Why my heart beat so fast?’ I ignore my heart and look back to giving my brother and Xiumin oppa a sorry look.

 

Kris POV

            I cannot allow Luhan to hurt her! Never! I need to spare them. Why is Chen not taking her home instead of Luhan? I groan and earning a questing from Xiumin hyung.

“I know what is in your mind, but I don’t think Luhan will hurt her. He will protect her.” with that, he left me dumbfound. ‘Even you agree Luhan be with my sister.

            I groan and ruffle my hair hardly and dilemma goes inside to the dorm or not.  So I decide to guy buy something to eat before head into the dorm.

 

Luhan POV

            I really angry why is Kris never let me be with Kelly. Is not like I’ll hurt her or something? Actually I need to say ‘Thanks you’ to Kelly who is be my side accompany when I hurt today. ‘Should I treat her tomorrow?

Luhan gege...” said Kelly in soft voice. Now my heart start beating again, her voice is… beautiful. “Yes?” I ask her.

Err... your hand.” said Kelly shyly and showing her blushing face. It’s really cute. Wait. Did she say my hand? I immediately look at my hand, yes. I’m still holding her hand. I immediately let go and earning some voice from members.

“Hyung, why are you doing here with Kelly?! Are you guys dating?!” said Chanyeol while shocking. Both of us are blushing after hearing ‘dating’ word.

“W-we just got home, idiot.” , why I’m shuttering?

“Why you are shuttering then, hyung?” said Baekhyun with a smirk. Damn, can they stop it? I look at Kelly is silently... blushing. She is cute.

“Awe... Hyung is looking at Kelly~” said Kai while teasing us. Ugh! I can’t stand it anymore! I grab Kelly hand again and pull her to her room, leaving the others.

“I’m sorry, just forget those idiots. Okay?” I said. Her face becomes redder. Is she okay? “Are you okay? You look like you are sick?” I said while touch her forehead for checking her temperature.

“I-I’m okay. I’ll get in. B-Bye.” said Kelly in hurry and get into her room. ‘She is cute when she is shuttering. Look like a small kid.’ And I smile and go back to my room.

 

Your POV

            My heart can’t stop beating. What’s wrong with me? Am I falling for Luhan oppa? Wait. No! I can’t! He loves Suzy. I’m just shock, yeah. I’m shock because he holds my hand. That’s all. I need to take a bath. Yeah. A bath can clear my mind!

            I open my closet and grab my pajamas. I walk in to the bath room and undress myself. I immediately lie on my bathtub and clearing my mind. So I decide to close my eyes for relaxing. But, Luhan oppa’s face show up again. ‘Why? Am I really falling for him?

 

Chen POV

            I was watching TV while eating Tao’s snack and suddenly I saw Luhan and Kelly… holding hand?! Wait! What?! I need to go check on them. I stop eating the snack and left it on the table. Slowly follow Luhan from behind and hearing theirs conversation.

“I’m sorry, just forget those idiots. Okay?” said Luhan hyung. Her face becomes redder. Is she blushing? “Are you okay? You look like you are sick?” said Luhan hyung while touch her forehead for checking her temperature.

“I-I’m okay. I’ll get in. B-Bye.” said Kelly in hurry and get into her room. I saw Luhan hyung smiling alone and walk back to his room. ‘Everything is too fast. I need to stop them. I need someone. Someone who is in the same class with Kelly, I know who.’ I simply smirk and go to my dongsaeng’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Jjang~ guessing time! This times is easy! Who will be the next spy?

A person is in a same class as Kelly.

Easy right?

Hahaha Hope you enjoy!

Christmas Eve is comming. Should I make Luhan kissing with Kelly under the snow like a mistleteo?

LoL not that fast /smirk/

Prepare for special Christmas eve chaps!

So prepare yourself! hahaha