XI

So Close yet So Far

Red in Chinese

Black in Korean


 

Yours POV

                When the party is start, Do oppa & Chen oppa trying to start the fire for BBQ but failed because of the wind. And Chanyeol oppa goes to the garden and help them for a long times while Lay and Suho finish prepare the drink. Kris oppa keeps complain how stupid they are while keep failing start the fire.

“You guys are so dumb. Can you guys be faster?” complain Kris oppa while standing like a king looking at them.

“Stop complain and help!” mad Chanyeol oppa. “I think you also can’t start the fire either.” add Chanyeol oppa. ‘I agree.’ And my brother goes to start the fire. When the fire is start suddenly a wind blows and it’s gone again. Everyone start to laugh at him.

“I told you!” said Chanyeol and laugh. “You are dumber than us, hyung.” said Chen oppa. “If I were Kelly, I’ll be very embarrassed have a brother like you, hyung.” said Sehun  oppa while laughing.

“Let me try.” said Lay stand out all of sudden. “I’ll help.” I said as I treat my brother like an air and everyone laugh again. “Your sister even treats you as an air!” said Kai and laugh.

“Shut up.” said Kris because of the embarrassment, everyone laugh again. I surprise seeing Lay oppa using a piece of paper with full of oil and burn it in with charcoal. I just standing where is the wind blow and block it with my body. Suddenly the fire starts, everyone cheer in the joy.

“Lay hyung is daebak!” cheer Sehun oppa and Lay oppa scratchs his back of his head. “Of course, he is out chef!” said Chanyeol oppa. “Let’s start barbeque!! Hanwuu~” cheer Baekhyun oppa.

“Chicken!” cheers Kai oppa. “Bacon!” cheers Tao and everyone start to look at him with shock face. “You want to burn me?!” said Baekhyun in a shock tone and everyone starts to laugh again. ‘What is the relation between Baekhyun oppa and Bacon?

“Baekhyun’s nickname is Bacon.” explain Lay oppa and I nod. “No! I want real bacon! Not you! You aren’t delicious!” said Tao and everyone laugh. “Baekhyun isn’t delicious.” said Chanyeol oppa and laugh again.

“Let’s start barbeque, everyone must be hungry.” said Suho oppa. “I want chicken wings.” I said to Lay oppa. “Okay, do you want to eat anything else?” ask Lay oppa.

“Fried noodles~” I said. “I want too!” said Sehun oppa. “Me too!” said Kai. “I’ll cook the fried noodles.” said Do oppa and Lay oppa nods and goes to cook the chicken wings for me.

“Who wants some drink?” scream Xiumin. “Let’s go get some drink, Suzy.” I said and she nods as replay. I grab her hand and go get drink from Xiumin oppa.

“You are really beautiful tonight.” I said to Suzy and she blushes. “Thank you, you also beautiful.” said Suzy while pinching my face. And Xiumin oppa suddenly come to us. “Kelly-ah, can you make me some baozi?” said Xiumin oppa shyly. “Sure!” I said with a smile.

“Want my help?” ask Suzy. “No, I’m scare will ruin your dress. Its okay, I can make it by myself. Don’t worry. What do you want? Vegetables or meat, oppa?” I ask to Xiumin oppa. “Vegetables, I don’t want to gain weight again.” said Xiumin oppa. “Okay.” I replay and go to the kitchen.

“Do oppa, where is the flour?” I ask while searching the flour at the cabins and my brother walks in. “Hyung, do you know where is the flour?” ask Do oppa.

“Here.” said Kris oppa while taking the flour from cabins. “Thanks you, oppa.” I said and grab the flour to the table. “What are you going to do?” ask Kris oppa in curious.

“Xiumin oppa asks me to make some baozi for him.” I said as I grab some vegetables at the fridge. “He needs to stop eating.” said Kris oppa and sigh. “Don’t worry.” I said and smile to him.

“Kelly-ah, can you help shop the vegetables.” ask Do oppa. “Okay.” I said and chop the vegetables that Do oppa prepare and Kris oppa leaves the kitchen.

 

Luhan’s POV

                When everyone busy makes fun or playing around, I’m looking at Suzy from afar. ‘She looks so beautiful tonight.’ And I hear doorbells. When Kris opens it, it’s Miss Victoria. ‘They are so close to each other.’ When I get back look at Suzy, she suddenly not sitting at the sofa. I keep searching at her suddenly someone pats my shoulder, it’s Suzy.

“Oppa, can I have a word?” ask Suzy shyly. ‘Don’t tell me she knows my feeling?’ “Okay.” I said and go somewhere quietly.

“Do you know what Sehun’s ideal type is?” ask Suzy all of sudden. ‘Sehun…’ “I’m not that sure, as I know he likes a kind heart girl with a long hair with fair skin.” I said. ‘I think I don’t stand any chance at all.

“Does he ever tell you he has a crush before?” ask Suzy nervously. ‘I never heard from him yet.’ “I don’t know, he never tell me.” I said.

“Okay.” said Suzy in disappoint tone and ready to left but I grab her hand. “Why do you ask about Sehun?” I ask. ‘I hope isn’t the same answer in my mind.’ Suzy stays silent.

“Do you love him?” I ask her once again. ‘Silent always mean yes, right?’ “Am I that obviously?” ask Suzy while nervously. Cracked.

“Can I ask you something?” I ask her. She nods. “What am I to you?” I ask her. “You just like my brother, oppa.” said Suzy with a smile. ‘Brother… Brother… Don’t you know I love you?

“Suzy… don’t you know-“ before I finish my words, someone interrupt us. “Luhan hyung! Where were you, I search you all of the place and… Suzy?” ask Sehun in curios. “Why are doing with Suzy, hyung?” ask Sehun.

“We just have some chitchat.” said Suzy with a smile. “Okay, then. Let’s go. The foods are ready now.” said Sehun and dragging Suzy with him. ‘I guess I can never own your heart.’ And get back to them.

 

Chen’s POV

                I cook the chicken wings, sausage and more almost 30minutes and I still can’t eat. And Tao always come grab them from me. ‘Why I always ends up cooking for them. And why my chicken wings always being taken by Tao?! Ugh! Wait, Sehun is holding Suzy’s hand?! And Luhan hyung with that gloomy face… I smell something now.’ I smirk and drag Chanyeol to take my places.

“Kris hyung!” I scream as I drag him to his room. “What do you want? Stop pushing me already!” said Kris hyung in annoying tone.

“Can you at least be quiet?” I said as I piss off. “What do you want?” ask Kris hyung. ‘Can he be more please?’ “Did you saw Sehun holding Suzy’s hand?” I ask him.

“Yes and Luhan looks like being reject by Suzy. I saw Suzy and Luhan went to somewhere else together.” said Kris hyung. ‘They left together?’ “Don’t you ever think to match Kelly with Luhan. I won’t agree.” said Kris hyung.

“I think even you won’t allow them together, Luhan hyung will still be with Kelly.” I said in confidence. “What make you think they will be together?” said Kris in irritated tone.

“Because Kelly likes Luhan hyung too.” I said with a smirk. “No.” said Kris angrily. “Stop being stubborn, hyung.” I said.

“She got hurt before and now I won’t make it happen again!” said Kris angrily and left the room. ‘She got hurt before?!’ And I run to the living room.

“What’s wrong with him?” ask Xiumin hyung. “I guess he is in bad mood now.” I said. ‘Is Kelly has a crush before?’ “I guess is about Kelly, right?” said Xiumin hyung and I start nervous. ‘How can he know that?

“I know everything. No need to tell Me.” with that, Xiumin hyung left be dumbfound. ‘What the hell?

“Chen-ssi. Where is Kelly?” ask Miss Victoria. “She is at the kitchen, miss.” I said in politely. “Okay, thanks you.” and Miss Victoria left me. ‘I guess I need to know more about Kelly. Lay hyung must be known about her past!

 

Your POV

                When Do oppa finish cooking fried noodles, he helps me to make some baozi. Actually, he is good at cooking but the baozi he made looks… weird. I teach him how to fold baozi correctly and my aunt come in.

“Yimei.” said my aunt. “Gugu!” I run to her and hug her. ‘I forgot I had some flour at my hands!’ I release the hug and bow. “Sorry gugu. I forgot my hands still dirty.” I said.

“It’s okay. Need help?” ask my aunt while looking at Do oppa’s baozi. “I guess I just repair these baozi then.” said my aunt with her smile. “Actually I made that, miss.” said Do oppa while scratch hie back of his head shyly.

“Its okay, it’s normal because you guys never make Chinese Food.” said my aunt while fixing Do oppa’s baozi.  “I guess this is the last. Let’s steam it.” I said with a smile. “The water already boiling now.” said Do oppa. “Let me do it, you guys can take some rest now.” said my aunt.

“Okay! Oppa, let’s go!” and I drag Do oppa to the living room. “Tao, can you stop eating chicken wings?! That’s for Kelly!” complain Lay oppa.

“Is meimei’s?!” said Tao oppa in shock tone and look at me. “It’s okay. I guess I’ll eat some fried noodles.” I said in sad tone and go eat my fried noodles. Everyone start stares at each other afraid my brother knows.

“You can have mine.” said Luhan oppa. “But you haven’t eat yet.” I said. “It’s okay, I don’t have any appetite. You can have mine.” With that, Luhan oppa gives me his chicken wings. “Thanks you.” I said and eat my chicken wings.

“Meimei, I’m sorry.” said Tao oppa. “I already said it. That is Kelly’s chicken wings.” said Lay oppa and sigh. “It’s okay oppa. I have chicken wings now.” I said with a smile and showing the chicken wings I eat.

“Okay.” said Tao in sad tone. “Here, drink some water too.” said Suzy while giving me water. “Thanks you.” I said as I grab the water from her.

“Baozi are ready!” said my aunt while bringing out the baozi. “Woah! It’s smell good!” said Chayeol oppa. “Of course, Kelly made it!” said Do oppa. “Do oppa also help me.” I said shyly.

“Kelly’s cooking skill is good. I guess your future husband must be very happy having you as his wife.” said my aunt. “Gugu!” I blush all of sudden and my aunt just laugh.

“You are so cute.” said my aunt and she looks at her watch. “I guess I have to go. Here, this is for you and Kris. Sorry can’t stay any longer.” said my aunt as she gives the presents and pat my head.

“Okay.” I said in sad tone. “I can send you home.” said my brother. “No need. I have car. Goodbye.” said my aunt and leaves. “Goodbye miss.” said the others.

“It’s almost midnight! Let’s exchange our present!” scream Baekhyun oppa and everyone grab their gift.

“Let’s write our nickname and put inside the box. Everyone can exchange the gift fairly.” suggest Kai oppa and everyone agree. ‘What should I write? I guess I’ll use my old nickname.

“Okay, please put inside this box. And we can start.” said Suho oppa and everyone put the card inside it. It’s start from Sehun and last is Luhan oppa. And the result will be announced.

“I got Suzy’s.” said Sehun oppa and Susy immediately blush. “How do you know?” I ask Sehun oppa. “Because I recognize her handwriting and her nickname always little rabbit.” explain Sehun oppa and everyone starts to teasing them again but once I look at Luhan oppa’s face. ‘He shouldn’t force himself to laugh.

Sehun – Little rabbit (Suzy)

Suho – Unicorn (Lay)

Chanyeol – Galaxy (Kris)

Baekhyun – 4D Prince (Chen)

Do – Baozi (Xiumin)

Chen – Teeth freak (Chanyeol)

Kris – Panda (Tao)

Lay – Guardian (Suho)

Tao – Kkaebsong (Baekhyun)

Xiumin – Dance machine (Kai)

Suzy – Maknae (Sehun)

Kai – Pororo (Do)

And the last is…

Little strawberry?” ask Luhan. “That is Kelly’s nickname when she stills a child.” said Kris all of sudden and I blush. “Why is little strawberry?” ask Tao.

“Because there was a prince gave her strawberry said Kelly back then when she came home with a big smile.” explain Kris. “Stop it!” I shout.

“I’m sorry.” Kris oppa apologize, I just sigh and nod. “I got Deer?” I ask confusedly. ‘How can I get Luhan oppa’s name while he also gets mine?

“I guess both of you are meant to be together!” said Chen oppa and I just sigh. Everyone starts to exchange gift.

Kris gets Gucci Bag

Xiumin gets masker

Chen gets Rilakkuma

Lay gets wallet

Tao gets spongebob boxer

Suho gets MCM backpack

Do gets Adidas shoes

Baekhyun gets eyeglass

Chanyeol gets coat

Kai gets glove

Sehun gets handmade scarf

Suzy gets ring

Luhan gets deer key chain and beanie.

I get beanie.

“Actually, I also get some present for everyone.” I said and I give all the present to everyone. Only Lay and Kris oppa have different gift from them.

“Since when do you get this earring and ring?” ask Kris oppa. “At myeongdong shopping district.” I said.

“Thanks you, Kelly. I love this beanie.” said Lay oppa while pat my head. “Why all of us get keychain while Kris hyung, Lay hyung and Luhan hyung get different gift?” said Sehun.

“Because Lay hyung likes her brother while Kris is her brother. And luhan hyung just lucky get Kelly’s Card.” said Baekhyun. “You should appreciate it, not complain about It.” said Suho oppa and Sehun oppa pouts.

“Hey! Let’s prepare for countdown! Its only 5 minutes left until midnight!” said Do oppa. When everyone sits together, Luhan oppa suddenly sit beside me.

“Thanks you.” whisper Luhan oppa into my ear and I nod. “Let’s start!” said Suho oppa.

“3… 2… 1! Merry Christmas!” shout everyone. “Merry Christmas, lil strawberry.” said Luhan oppa and I blush. “Merry Christmas too, deer oppa.” I said and we both laugh. And I suddenly remember I need to call back home.

-Video call-

Me          : Mommy! Daddy! (Wave hand)

Mom       : Kelly! Merry Christmas! I miss you.

Kelly       : I miss you, too mom. And I saw gugu today at school!

Dad        : How is she?

Kelly       : She is fine and she is our school’s teacher!

Mom       : It’s been a while since she left China with Yifan. How is your brother?

Kelly       : He is fine, being bossy as usually.

Kris        : I’m not. Hi mom, dad.

Mom       : You still haven’t change a bit.

Dad        : How is thing going?

Kris        : Fine.

Mom       : We decide to go back to China for celebrate upcoming Chinese Lunar New year.

Kelly       : Yay! Gege, can we go to china too? Please! I want to meet everyone.

Kris        : I think gugu can help us.

Dad        : We will wait for you, kids. Don’t get sick at Korea.

Kris        : Yes, dad.

Mom       : I’m going to end the call. Me and your dad are getting prepare for this Chinese new year. Sleep earlier, children!

Kelly       : Okay, mom. Good afternoon. Bye~

Kris        : Bye.

-End Video Call-

“It’s late already, Sehun-ah. Drive Suzy home.” said Suho oppa and Sehun nods. “Let’s go.” said Sehun oppa and bring Suzy back home. “Goodbye, Suzy.” I said and she nods and leaves with Sehun oppa.

“Let’s clean this mess.” said Suho and everyone immediately try to run away but fail. “If none of you will clean this mess, I’ll make your grades fail in every subject!” said Suho and everyone start cleaning.

“You should get rest, we will clean it.” Said Lay oppa and pats my head, I nod and go back to my room and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

Sorry for the late update. i can't update in the right time while the School is start and my mom keep asking me to work.

I try to update the new year eve as fast as I can!

Please forgive me! T_T

 

Don't forget to comments!