XV

So Close yet So Far

Mark POV

            It’s been a long time. Everything changes so quickly. I miss her. I miss those memories with my buddies. I wonder how they are, what they are doing now. I wonder around the city alone. Looking around and finding a pet shop. I need to buy some cat food for them. They must be hungry. I accidently bump someone one the way.

“Sorry.” I said. “Hyung!” I immediately look at him. “Yugyeom!” I said and immediately hug him. “Hyung! I miss you!” said Yugyeom. ‘He’s sure getting taller now. My maknae.’ I smile. “Hyung, when you come back? The others miss you. Live with us! They must be very happy to see you!” said Yugyeom. ‘My... my... I’ll be crazy again live with them. But, I miss the others too. And they can take care of the cat.’

“Okay, I’ll live with you guys.” I said. “Yay!!! I should call the others so they can help you!” said Yugyeom. “No need. Just text them. I want to go buy some cat food. Want to come?” I ask. “Cat food? You have cat, hyung? Sure! Why not?” said Yugyeom. I ruffle his hair and go buy cat food with him.

 

Your POV

            Where am I? Ah yes. I’m at infirmary. He is back. I have nowhere to hide. I think I should leave without leaving any traces behind now. I don’t want to see him until I’m already move on. These memories, it’s hurt. Luhan. He is sleeping. He must be frightened. I’m sorry to cost you so much trouble. I shouldn’t come back. I shouldn’t.

“You finally awake.” said Luhan while look at me with smile. “Yes, you should go home. It’s late already.” I said. “Let’s go home then.” said Luhan. I nod. “Let me help you.” said Luhan. “I’m really okay. Don’t worry.” I said as I stand up finely. He sighs. “Okay, Let’s go home.” said Luhan while grab my bag, holding my hand and leave.

“You… don’t ask me why I’m faint?” I ask Luhan. “No. As long as you alright, I’m okay.” said Luhan.  I just nod. ‘I hope everything will be alright. I wanna go back to Canada. I want to stay with my mom and dad. I miss them.’

“Kelly!” scream the others members. “Are you alright?” ask Chanyeol oppa but Baekhyun oppa smacks his head. “You idiot! If she alright, she won’t be in here!” said Baekhyun oppa. “Enough! Feeling better?” ask Suho oppa, I replay a nod as yes.

“Let’s go home, Kelly need to rest.” said Xiumin. “Get well soon, okay?” said Suzy. “I will.” I said and nod. ‘I hope so...’ “Kelly, want me piggy-back you?” ask Kai oppa. “Kai!” scream everyone. “What?” ask Kai. “You can’t!” scream Luhan oppa.

 

Chen POV

            Everyone still doesn’t know about Kelly and Mark. Why he keep this secret from us? When will he tell the others about this secret? Kris... Please tell me, what are you planning right now? You can’t protect her 24-hours. You need us.

“Hyung!” said Tao. “H-huh?” I ask. “What’s wrong with you?” ask Tao. I about want to answer no but I drag him out from the group. “What’s wrong?” ask Tao confusedly. “How come you are that Mark Tuan’s friends? I never know you have a friend like him?” I ask.

“Oh, Mark? We are friend when we are child at China. He is from China. But he move to Canada when he is 6. But we still contact each others. What’s wrong?” ask Tao. “I over hear Kris and Luhan’s conversation. Mark is Kelly’s ex-boy friend.” I said.

“Wait. What?” said Tao. “I want you immediately, never meet him or let him know our address! He hurts Kelly. It’s took a year to let her forget him. And also Kelly locks herself in her room for whole month! I don’t want you bring him to our dorm! I warn you, kid!” I said with anger. ‘I don’t want anyone hurt Kelly.’ And I leave Tao dumbfound alone at outside.

 

Tao POV

            Mark... Hurt Kelly? They are misunderstanding about him! Is not like what Kelly sees from her eyes. I need to talk to her. There is no way Mark will hurt the one he loved! He loves her so much. He will use his life to protect someone he loves. Kelly, forgive Mark. He isn’t a guy like that. You must believe him!

 

Luhan POV

            Why Chen dragging Tao away? And why Chen comeback with a face full of anger? What’s wrong anyway? Forget about it. I should take care of Kelly from now. She stills need to rest.

“Let’s get back to dorm.” I suggest. Everybody nod and help Kelly. ‘I hope tomorrow I won’t meet that Mark guy. He doesn’t have the right to be Kelly’s boyfriend.’

 

Mark POV

            It’s been awhile gathering with these guys. Always crazy, have fun, and also happy. I’m very grateful having them as my friends. I really thank God, giving me some friends like them.

“Hyung! These cats are cute! Where do you get them?” ask Bambam. “I find them at a small tunnel between buildings. I saw a dog trying to attack them. I rush to help them but I get bit by the dog. And my right arm bleeding so much, these kittens seem sad seeing my arm bleeding. I brought them to here with my cousin, Jessica. She treats my arms too.” I explain

“Jessica noona? It’s been a while. I miss her.” said Jaebum. “She will be home in any minutes.” I said as I looking at my watch. Suddenly the door open, my cousin is back. “Mark, who do you bring-“ said Jessica while looking at those shoes. “NOONA!!!!” scream the others.

“You guys? It’s good to see you. Mark, you should contact me!” She complains. I just chuckles and say “I meet them on the way buying some cat food. I also don’t know how to contact you. You ask me never bothering you while you are working?” I said.

“At least send me a message.” said Jessica and sighs. “Noona, can Mark hyung live with us?” ask Jr. “Sure, so I can save some money too.” said Jessica while laughing. “Hey! I didn’t waste so much money, okay!” I defend. “Haha, alright. Who wants pizza?” ask Jessica.

“Me!!!” said the others. I just chuckles seeing this view. It’s been a long time. ‘And I also miss you, Kelly. Can we go back like we used to be? I miss you. I still love you. I never hurt you or betray you. I should explain everything before leaving Korea. I regret everything. All I want is you, Kelly.

 

Kris POV

            I thought Kelly will have a new life in Korea. I thought I could protect her. Avoiding her meeting that bastard. But, I’m the one make them meet each others. I’m worst brother. I’m just a failure brother to her. I can’t protect her. I’m useless. Walking in this street while drinking beer, I feel like I’m homeless. I hurt the one I love, I can’t protect her. In the end, she left me. Now I try my best to protect Kelly, but in the end I hurt her. I’m a loser. I wish I can get her back to me. I miss her. I still can’t forget her. Even she’s older than me. I don’t care about have a girlfriend older than me. I love you, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note :

Here is the next Update!! ^^

Please leave your comment~~~ ^3^)