X

So Close yet So Far

Red in Chinese

Blue in English

Black in Korean

Grey as Flashback


 

Your POV

            My heart feel so hurt, I don’t know why I’m being like this. Seeing the way Luhan oppa looking at Suzy, my heart feel like being stab so many knifes. I left them and I let my feet run. I keep running and I stop where my feet lead it’s the garden. The garden is filled with snowflakes, it’s so beautiful. But my heart is filled with blood, hurt, and sadness. I’m tired so I walk to the biggest tree where I saw Luhan oppa sitting while closing his eyes. And my heart hurt once again.

Flasback

“Luhan oppa?” I called him but he still falls asleep. “Oppa? It’s me, Kelly.” I said and he immediately opens his eyes.

“Are you okay?” I ask him in worry tone and look at him in concern.

“I’m okay.” said he in cold tone ’You are not okay, and it’s because of Suzy right?’

“Do you have a crush on Suzy?” I said and he turns his head to me with his shock face. “You always shuttering and blushing in front of her, so I think you like her. Now I can correctly you are having a crush on her.” I explain.

“You are correct.” He sighs in defeat. And we just keep sitting and suddenly I fall asleep.

            I just sit under the tree and enjoy the view of the garden while being cover by the snow little by little. ‘Will my heart also being covered by snow and slowly heal?’ I look up to the sky seeing the snow falling down. I remember the drama I watch when I’m at Canada. A couple kissing under the first snow together and celebrate their Christmas together. It’s so touching.

            I thought I’ll experience the moment with someone that I loved, and I wish it will happen. I close my eyes and waiting for the snow falling on my face. But I felt a shadow in front of my face and I open my eyes, its reveal is Luhan oppa’s hand. ‘Why is he doing here? He should be at the canteen now.

“Hey.” said Luhan oppa gently and sitting beside me. “Why are you doing here? You should have your breakfast.” said Luhan oppa while looking at me. ‘You worry about me?

“I just... don’t have any appetite.” I said and lower my face. I don’t want to see him now. And I can’t cry, my brother will be very upset when he knows that I cried.

“But you should at least eat a little bit.” said Luhan oppa in worry tone. ‘I’m sorry.

“No need to worry, I’m okay.” I said in cold tone and turn my face to avoid eye contact with him. “No, I insist you to have a breakfast.” said Luhan and grab my hand and stand up. I quickly shove my hand away and turn my body no to face him.

“Go away.” I said in cold tone. “No!” said Luhan and trying to grab my hand but someone interrupt us. “Stop right there!” and both of us looking where the voice come from is Kris, my brother.

 

Kris POV

            I keep running and keep asking the students if they see my little sister or not but still no one see her. I keep running and finding my sister. ‘I hope she won’t be there, please.’ I run to the garden and yes, she is sitting under the big tree and Luhan is sitting beside her. ‘! Why she is doing here? She should be at somewhere else!

            I keep looking them from far away. I also observe their every single movement. I can’t let him be so close to her. He just ends up hurting her. ‘Why is Kelly? Why must Luhan? I shouldn’t let her move here with me from the first time.

“Stop right there!” I shout at them and walk to them with my angry face. I punch Luhan hardly and make him fall down. “Ah! Luhan gege!” said Kelly and run to him. ‘She is falling in love with Luhan. And she keeps falling.

Gege! How could you!” SLAP! Yeah, I got a slap my little sister. And this isn’t the first time she slap me. “Can you stop being like this!” said Kelly in angry tone and cry. I just hug her and let her keep hitting my chest. I know she keeps stopping herself from crying.

Please... Stop...” said Kelly while crying in my hug. ‘I won’t let you hurt again.

 

Luhan POV

            I earn a punch on my face from Kris. Actually I don’t know why he gives me punch.”Ah! Luhan gege!” with that Kelly immediately come to me and cares my cheeks. Suddenly her tears dropping from her both beautiful eyes, she must be holding her tears for a long times.

Gege! How could you!” said Kelly in angry tone and slap Kris. I just shock with her action. She just slaps her own brother. And Kris just hugging her and let her cries in his hug.

            I just see them silently while my corner of my lips is bleeding. I don’t feel it’s hurt but my chest, it’s hurt. I hold my chest and see Kelly is crying make my heart keep aching. I stand up and walk to them. I know maybe this isn’t the best timing but I really need to comfort Kelly and I don’t know why.

Yifan.” I said in weak tone. Kris didn’t give me any respond but let go Kelly from his hug. “Please don’t beat anyone. I hate seeing being like this. Gege, please promise me you won’t do it anymore.” said Kelly in begging tone. Kris just nods and keeps silent.

Luhan gege, are you okay? I’m sorry because of my brother. Let’s go to the infirmary for check up.” said Kelly and left Kris behind.

            On the way to the infirmary, keep wipe her tears and never let go my hand. I wonder why she slaps her brother. She looks so terrified seeing his brother beat me and also angry. ‘Should I ask?’ when we arrive at the infirmary, there is no one inside. But still Kelly brings me near to the bed and let me sit on the chair. I just look at her finding the first aid kit. And she comes back with her first aid kit.

Tell me if it hurt. Okay?” said Kelly in concern tone and I just nod as a replay as yes. She start to treat my wound, actually my heart beat getting faster. I don’t know why but I just keep looking at her. And I suddenly touch her cheek and look at her eyes. ‘So beautiful, but why your eyes full of sadness?

G-Ge ge?” said Kelly stops me for keep looking her eyes. “Err... sorry.” I said as I scratch my back of my neck.

I’m done. You can go back to your class now.” said Kelly as she stands up, I hold her hand immediately. “Wait.” I said.

Yes?” ask Kelly. “Why you slap your brother? If you don’t want to answer then, it Okays.” I said as I hoping she could tell me.

I don’t like fighting. That’s all.” said Kelly and left me alone in infirmary. ‘Just that’s all? Why I feel like there is something more than don’t like fighting.’ I look at the clock and it’s almost starting my next lesson. ‘. I’ll be late.’ I ruffle my hair and run out from infirmary to my class.

 

Your POV

            When the bell starts ringing, all students go back to their class by running. I just walk lifeless to my class with my zombie face. But I bump up someone on the way is, Sehun oppa.

“Hi, Kelly, are you okay?” ask Sehun oppa. “I’m okay.” I said as I left him and walk faster. But Sehun oppa grab my hand. “Let’s go to the class together.” with that, he grabs my hand and drag me to the classroom.

“Hey, Kelly! Why you with him?” ask Kai oppa ask he looking at us. “Why you guys holding hands?” Kai oppa give us weird look. And I immediately shove off my hand. “Uhm, we just bump each other on the hall way. Right, oppa?” as I look at Sehun oppa.

“Yes. And I drag her come to the class. Nothing much.” said Sehun oppa while showing his poker face. “Really?” ask Suzy with sad face. Sehun oppa and I nod as yes.

“You cried, Kelly? Your eyes look red.” ask Suzy while cares my cheeks, Kai oppa and Sehun oppa immediately look at me. “I-I’m okay. There’s a dust fly into my eyes.” I make an excuse before they ask further.

“If you insist.” said Kai oppa and give me his y wink. And Sehun oppa glare and him and slap on Kai oppa’s face. “Ouch! What’s your problem anyway?!” complain Kai oppa.

“Can you stop hitting on Kelly?” said Sehun oppa in piss off tone. “I’m not hitting on her.” defend Kai oppa. “Kelly-ah, don’t be so close to Kai oppa. Sometimes he is a ert, okay?” said Suzy and I just nod.

“You guys?! Seriuosly? I’m not a ert!” defend Kai oppa. “You are.” said Sehun oppa and Suzy in the same time and both of them look each other and blush. “You guys are cute.” I said all of suddenly. “I agree since Sehun is...” said Kai oppa look at me and whisper into my ears. “Fall in love with Suzy at the first time they met. They sure are match to be a couple.” with that, he gives me a wink again.

“ert.” said Sehun oppa look at Kai oppa in poker face. “You lil brat.” said Kai in annoying tone. “Let’s go, teacher is coming.” said Suzy while nudge Sehun oppa’s sleeve and Sehun oppa just nod and everybody get back to their seat.

            After school everybody prepare for going home. I’m just grabbing all of my stuff. When my class mates one by one walk out from my classroom, Suzy come to me.

“Kelly-ah, let’s go shopping!” said Suzy with cheer. “Shopping?” I ask her in confusing tone. She looks at me and chuckles.

“You silly, buy present of course! We need to buy some present for them!” said Suzy while pinching my face. “Oh, sorry let’s go then.”I said with a smile and she grabs my hand got to the bus stop.

“Where are we going?” I ask her. “We will go myeondong shopping district! There are so many things we can buy! Bus is here, let’s go!” and Suzy grab my hand and we both take the bus and we both go to the myeongdong shopping district.

            When we arrive in myeongdong shopping district, there are so many people buying Christmas gift. Some of couple also spends their Christmas together. Me and Suzy walking around looking for present gift. We enter one by one of the shop in the district. Suzy drag me to a full of cute stuff shop.

“Look, is this beanie cute right?” said Suzy while showing the beanie she holds. I just nod and looking around. And found a head band. It’s a deer head band and it’s cute. ‘Remind me of Luhan oppa. Deer is the meaning of his first name, Lu.

“What will you buy for your brother?” ask Suzy while finding a beanie. “I will buy him a ring or earring. How about this?” I said and showing a simple earring to Suzy.

“It’s nice and simple. And this ring will match that earring.” said Suzy and showing the ring she said. “Okay. I’ll buy both of this.” I said and grab the ring and earring. ‘What should I buy for Lay oppa?

“Is this beanie match for Lay oppa?” I ask Suzy while looking at the beanie I hold. “I think Lay oppa will like it. Why do you want to buy beanie for him?” ask Suzy in curious.

“He likes my 2nd brother to me. So I want to buy something for him too.” I said and Suzy nods as a replay. I grab the beanie. ‘Should I buy something for Luhan?

“Suzy, what should I buy for the others?” I ask her. “I don’t know. They have anything they want as I know.” said Suzy while thinking.

“Then, I’ll buy something small then. How about keychain? Can also use for their bag too it’s cute.” I said while looking at the keychain. “I agree.” said Suzy.

“Deer keychain...” I said. “Luhan oppa love deer, you should buy it for him.” said Suzy. ‘Maybe because his name is relate to Deer.’ And I grab some keychain (deer, panda, rilakkuma, Pikachu, Garfield, pororo, keropi, doraemon, anpanman, Choppa and angrybird.)

“You like anime?” ask Suzy looking at Choppa keychain. “Yes, I usually watch One Piece.” I said and smile. Before we go to the cashier, I grab the deer headband and a cute beanie for myself. And we go to the cashier.

“Please pack all of this.” said Suzy in politely. Suddenly my phone ring and I see the caller Id is Kris oppa. “I’ll go answer my phone call first.” I said to Suzy and walk out from the store and answer the call.

-Phone call-

Kris      : Where are you?

Me       : I’m at the myeongdong shopping district with Suzy, ge.

Kris      : Why you didn’t tell me?

Me       : I’m sorry, Suzy drag me all of sudden. We are getting Christmas gift for you guys.

Kris      : Okay, come back soon. They keep asking me where you are.

Me       : Okay, is everything done?

Kris      : Almost. Chen, Chanyeol and Lay are cooking. Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun are decorating. Suho, Kai and Do are going to buy some drinks. Luhan, Xiumin and me are watching football.

Me       : Can you at least help them?

Kris      : I’m not good at cooking. I almost burn the kitchen back then when I was taking care of you when you are sick.

Me       : Okay then. Good bye, ge. I have to go and pay.

Kris      : Okay. Come back soon. Bye.

-Phone call End-

 

            I walk in to the shop and waiting for the shop keeper finish packing my gift. After few minutes, the shop keeper finish packing and I pay the bill. Suzy and I go to the bus stop for going home. Once I and Suzy spare from bus stop, I walk alone to the dorm. The snow keep falling and people walk in pair. I walk alone in a crowd. I see Luhan oppa walk out from a shop with a gift. ‘I guess that is for Suzy.’ I look at my watch and am getting late. I walk quickly to the dorm and see my brother is waiting for me already.

“You finally come home. Let’s get in. it’s getting cold now.” said Kris oppa while giving me his coat. “Thanks you, brother.” I said and both of us walk in to the dorm.

“Kelly! You finally home!” said Chanyeol oppa and run to me but Kris dodge it. “No.” said Kris oppa and Chanyeol oppa whine. “Why you come home late? And what do you buy so much thing?” ask Lay oppa in curious while looking what I’m holding.

“It’s everyone’s Christmas gifts of course.” I said and smile. “We forgot to buy Christmas gifts.” said Kai oppa while facepalm and get a smack from Xiumin oppa. “You should be quiet if you don’t buy anything. Just go buy it before our party start anyway.” complain Xiumin.

“Let’s go buy present gift! Who have bought it should stay home!” said Chanyeol oppa in loud noise. “I think I have no choice but to join you guys.” said Kris and sight in defeat. “You haven’t bought any Christmas gifts?” ask Suho oppa and Kris just nod.

“Sorry I’m late.” said Luhan oppa come home while catching his breath. “Where were you? I thought you were at home with the others.” ask Do oppa. “I went to buy some Christmas gifts because I forgot it.” said Luhan.

“I think is 11 persons who haven’t bought gift then.” said Chen oppa and smirk. “I bought it already.” said Sehun oppa. “Since when our maknae bought Christmas gifts?” ask Tao oppa.

“On the way home I just ditched Kai and went to buy Christmas gifts all by myself.” said Sehun proudly and earn a smack from Kai. “You know I’m freaking waiting for you, I thought you went to find toilet while I’m freezing out there!” complain Kai oppa.

“So that’s why Kai I feel cold when I touch Kai’s shoulder.” said Do oppa. “Even his body also shaking when he got home.” adds Do oppa.

“Sorry.” said Sehun oppa and look down. “Whatever.” said Kai oppa and rolls his eyes. “Who have bought Christmas gifts already?” ask Suho oppa. “Me.” said Xiumin.

“Okay then, please take care of the house while we are gone. Don’t eat the food before party is start.” said Suho oppa. “Okay.” We said (Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan, and me). When everyone leaves, I go back to my room and take a bath.

 

Luhan POV

            When Kelly walks back to her room, we (me, Sehun and Xiumin) sitting on the sofa and watching TV, as usual Sehun always lay his head to my shoulder like a couple. It’s quite a long time to reach 7. I play my phone to kill my boringness.

“Hyung, I’m boring.” whine Sehun. “I also feel boring, Sehun-ah. Xiumin, have any ideas?” I ask him. “I just want to eat baozi. I’m hungry.”

“We can make some if you guys want to kill your boringness.” said Kelly while using a simple dress. “Wow, you look beautiful!” praise Sehun. ‘And it’s cute.’ And Kelly blush a little.

“What about make something else, I don’t think we have any ingredients to make bun.” said Xiumin. “Then let’s make some cookie? Do you guys want to eat cookie?” ask Kelly and Sehun immediately nods like a puppy.

“Chocolate cookie!” cheers Sehun oppa. “Okay then. Let me check.” said Kelly looking for the ingredients. “This is all we have left.” said Xiumin while putting all the ingredients.

“I think we should do something else then.” I suggest. “No! I want cookie! I’m hungry, hyung!” complain Sehun like a child. I sigh in defeat and help what would Kelly do.

“I don’t think we can make cookie but I can make some brownies. Chocolate nutella brownies?” said Kelly. “As long is chocolate, Sehun won’t says no.” I said. And Sehun just nods. “Okay, let’s make it already before the others come. Or else we won’t taste any chocolate nutella brownies.” said Xiumin.

“I need 1 cup of nutella, 2 eqq and 10 teaspoons of flour.” said Kelly. “How much brownies can be make from your ingredient” ask Xiumin. “12 maybe.” said Kelly. “How about each of us make 12 brownies. Let’s compete whose brownies are the most delicious. Kelly will be the judge.” I said.

“Okay, I bet mine is the best!” said Sehun in confidence. “I don’t think so.” said Xiumin. “You can start from now. First, prepare the ingredients. Second, put all of them in to the bowl and mixture till it’s equally. After that, pour it in to the cup. And bake for few minutes. Finally the cupcake is ready to be served!” cheer Kelly.

“It’s really easy.” I said and Kelly just nod. “But the few minutes is depended on you. I also wait the brownies while standing and looking at the cupcakes.” said Kelly. “We can’t leave them?” ask Sehun. “You can as long you grab the best timing, oppa.” said Kelly.

“I bet my nutella brownies cupcakes are the best!” said Xiumin. Yeah, he is patient unlike Sehun. “No, I’m not going to lose! Let’s wait and see!” said Sehun. “Let’s start it already.” I said and gathering the ingredients.

 

            I follow the entire step that Kelly told us, I put all the ingredients in to the bowl. And mixture it carefully till it’s all finely mixture and pour in to the cups. I take a glance at Sehun and Xiumin, they are decorating the cupcakes while I just finish pour into the cups. ‘What should I decorate it? Nah! Original is the most delicious.’ With that, I put my cup cakes in to the oven and bake it. Sehun and Xiumin also join my cupcakes. After few minutes I look at my cupcakes is getting break apart in the top. ‘I guess is the time now’ I open the oven and grab my cupcakes out. I decorate it with come sugar flour. Because is Christmas so the sugar flour can be a snow. Everyone’s brownies cupcakes are ready and Kelly is trying our cupcakes.

            First, Kelly tastes Xiumin’s cupcakes that have some peanut on top and some nutella. Second, she tastes Sehun’s cupcakes that have decorate with full of chocolate and have some sugar flour. And finally she tastes my brownies. Actually inside of my cupcakes I put some chocolate when Kelly eat the cupcakes, chocolate inside the cupcakes melt because of the heat and it’s perfect for me. I think I can win this compete.

“Well, the cupcakes are very nice. But actually, I like Luhan oppa’s more. Because that is my favorite cupcakes that my mom always made it for Me.” said Kelly. ‘So this is her favorite one?

“Geez, I thought my cupcakes will win. But its okay, I’ll eat them all!” said Sehun and start eat his cupcakes. “Can I have more?” ask Kelly politely and I just nod.

“I smell food here.” said Kai walks into the kitchen. “Hide!” scream Sehun and hide his cupcakes. “Hey, it’s not good eating it by yourself.” said Chanyeol.

Who make this, Kelly? Isn’t this your favorite cupcakes? Have a chocolate melt inside while some sugar sprinkles on top.” said Lay while pat her head. “I made it.” I said.

“Woo~ Luhan makes Kelly’s favorite food~” tease Chen. ‘I hate it when is Chen.’ “Shut up.” I said.

You can’t eat this much. Mom usually gives you 2 cupcakes scare that you will cough in the next morning. Stop eating.” said Kris while grab a cupcakes from Kelly’s hand and Kelly whines.

Just let her already.” I try my best to defend her. “You don’t know how hard to make Kelly recover from coughing. I spend for 3 months taking care of her for recovering from cough. So mind your own business.” said Kris in coldly tone. ‘Is that serious?

“Suzy is here!” said Suho and guide Suzy come in. “Suzy!” Kelly run to Suzy and hug her. “Sorry I come alone here, I don’t want being the last person who arrive here.” said Suzy. ‘She looks so beautiful.

“You are drooling, hyung.” said Chen and everyone starts to laugh and I blush. “S-Stop it!” I said and they laugh even more.

“Your face is red like tomato, hyung!” said Baekhyun and laughing. ‘Those brats are getting my nerves!’ “Wait, where my aunt is?” ask Kelly.

“She is on her way.” said Kris and pat Kelly’s shoulder. ‘Is she missing her aunt?’ and suddenly someone whisper into my ear “Stop wandering.” And it’s from Chen.

“Let’s start our party!” cheer Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Yeah, Miss Victoria will catch up.” comfort Suho while patting Kelly’s head. Kelly just nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

Here is the update~

Sorry making your guys wait T^T

I'm trying to write a longer chapter so you guys won't finish reading in just in a few minutes.

You know what? Today is Luhan's movie release! Anyone have watch it? Please send me the link of the movie on my wall.

I want to watch in Chinese language~ But I'm lazy to search it so... hehe please do share the link :)

Bye~