Myungsoo's Thoughts about Love and Hoya (Myungya)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Double update? I was just itching to make a story out of "Love parade" and fathi_fm requested for Myungya. i hope this would be better than my last chapter. By the way, this might have almost the same concept as the Myungyeol story since the same band sang it (They had the same concept for this song too)


Annyeong! This is Myungsoo~~ Are you wondering why are you reading my thoughts? Hehe~ It's because I want to share my L-O-V-E for Hoya!!

Aww.... Don't say I'm weird, I just want to show to the world how much he means to me. See, now you made me pout! Hmph! I don't want you to read my thoughts anymore!

.....................................................

You're not going are you? Stay, please??

You're staying? Yes! Ok, now I'll start my unending confessions in my head!!

 

To start, Hoya is my first boyfriend! I've been crushing on him for so long, it's a miracle how he accepted my confession! And to think I'm a guy like him!

I almost thought it was impossible, because in real life I hold the title of the ice prince!!

What?! It's hard to believe because I'm too bubbly? But it's true!! I'm just feeling all jittery and fluttery right now.

Hoya also has a title! It's "Dream boyfriend"! My school decided on this title for him because he is PERFECT. All girls are head over heels in love with him, and a few guys too! I'm part of his fan club! Except it's a secret..... Hey! I have a reputation to keep!

 

What do I do? I'm so nervous!!!! Hoya is finally mine! My first boyfriend...... I wonder how many sides of him I have yet to see? Of course, he has also yet to see this side of me. Consider yourself lucky that I'm showing this side to you before Hoya!

Last yesterday, I've seen Hoya's gentleman-ness. He was so..... asdfghjkl. I have no idea how to describe Hoya! He's too much for me! I get much more attracted to him every time we meet.

Even if he would act selfish or put up a stubborn front, I still love him.

I remember this time when I was shivering from running to school in the rain without an umbrella, he embraced me and we skipped our first 3 periods sharing body warmth at the empty classroom no one uses. He was so warm! .......Hey, it was only innocent cuddling. Don't get the wrong idea.

I believe our love for each other will never stop!

I know one day we'll fight for sure (I mean, give me one perfect couple that never fought. No one right?) and then we'll both hurt each other, but I know that from all the misunderstandings we would eventually have we will get to understand each other.

Am I thinking too much into the future? Omo, what do I do? I'm having these kinds of daydreams now trying to imagine us in the future! But it would be nice to spend all the future seasons together. Hugging, kissing, touching, and then....... Holy shiz! Kim Myungsoo, do not think dirty!

Ugh, what is happening to me? I blame Hoya for all my dirty thoughts! It's his fault for being so y amazing!

Now I want to give you, my faithful reader, another flashback! *Throws confetti* You don't like imaginary confetti? I thought this is how we would celebrate the awesome flashback of Kim Myungsoo.

 

Flashback

'Hey Hoya' I say to my soon-to-be-boyfriend

'Oh hey Myungsoo! What cha' doing talking to me?' He's asking why am I talking to him?

'Nothing much, just want to talk to you at the rooftop. Can you come with me?'

'Uhh.... sure? I guess'

-skipping how me and Hoya got into the rooftop without getting stomped by all the raging fan girls-

'So, Myungsoo, what did you want to talk about?' I want to talk about how I love you

'Erm.... Hoya? This might sound weird and all, but don't go talking with a loudspeaker if this doesn't go well'

'Sure, now shoot what you want to say.'

'ILOVEYOU!!!!' I tried to say incoherently

......................... (<- this is awkward silence)

He didn't get what i said, right? right?? right?!

'I..... I think I also like you' HOLY EF HE UNDERST--- wait, he said he likes me?

He likes me? Oh my head....

'Hello? Earth to Myungsoo?? Hel---'

'Hoya!!!!! Thank you! Now you're officially my first boyfriend!'

End of the flashback

 

How was that? Sweet right? Not? You just don't understand the many things that could have gone wrong!

Ever since that day, we, Myungsoo and Hoya, finally became the Myungya couple! That was the beginning of OUR future!

Oh crap, I'm talking about future stuff again.

Ah.... Whatever. You must be bored now? Fine fine, I'll end this super long message of my thoughts of how much I totally love Hoya.

Hoya, to sum it all up, is ------

Oh gawd! Hoya finally arrived for our date! Do I look perfect? Do you think he would fine me y now? Or cute?

Bye! I have to start impressing Hoya now. See you next time when I go ranting about my LOVE!

Bye everyone~~~~~~~


Ok, that was weird. I think I'm getting even more awkward the more I write

Inspired by : Love Parade by Dae Guk Nam Ah

Translation by : http://saranghedgna.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/lyrics-daikoku-danjis-love-parade-japaneseromanizationtranslation/

I forgot to mention this before, but comments are loved! <333