Angel (Myungyeol)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Hey everyone~~ It's been such a long time since I've updated >.< When was the last time? 5 weeks? 6? 3 months?? Haha I don't remember! D: Anyways, it's actually way past the time when i said i would update :( I'm so sorry to my readers if you've waited for so long! (anyone actually waited? I think no one did D:)

...I know this might be crappy >___> actually, I haven't written ANY single story after i announced my hiatus. So... Yeah, I apologize beforehand for any disappointed readers.

To start off, I dedicate this story to PeachCherryProposal, because she requested Myungyeol, YAY! (and because I'm also Myungyeol deprived @___@)


Lazily playing with a few golden clouds, Myungsoo was just scanning a few cities of Earth in hopes of finding something interesting down there. He found Heaven to be lacking of any fun activities lately. Most of his other fellow angels were so preoccupied with the new Purple Pegasus.

Then that was when he saw him, the baby, named Lee Sungyeol by his parents.

When Myungsoo first laid eyes on Sungyeol, who was just born in that beautiful moment, he predicted Sungyeol to be pure, like the innocence of a child who doesn’t know better even as he would turn into a teenager.

The baby was whimpering (Myungsoo wondered if that was possible) and had beautiful tears streaming down his chubby cheeks. The baby looked liked perfection.

That was when Myungsoo decided he would look over this baby, and make sure the baby would become a beautiful being when he grew up. The baby was, after all, more beautiful and interesting than the purple pegasus, right?

 

------

Myungsoo made sure to keep Sungyeol away from danger. He deflected a knife that almost slashed the little boy's finger when Sungyeol was 4. The angel stopped the engine of an incoming car that nearly collided with Little Sungyeol. He sent over a strong gust of wind into Little Yeollie's still room when the little kid's foot slipped and he fell off the bed.

Sungyeol's parents kept telling Sungyeol that he was blessed, that he probably had a guardian angel looking over him, protecting him all the time. Myungsoo took pride in knowing he was responsible for keeping Sungyeol safe.

Little Sungyeol would always pray before he slept, praying to the Lord God to let him see his guardian angel in person and thank him for always protecting him.

 

------

Myungsoo was devastated when he saw what was happening. He could see what was happening to the 16 year old Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was being robbed and was pulled into a dark alleyway. Myungsoo could almost foresee Yeol being .

His eyes, closing and opening again, wishing this was only a dream. Except it wasn't. Sungyeol was struggling against the grip of 2 buff men.

 

Myungsoo ran to the gates of Heaven, quickly unlocking every single chain and lock on those gigantic doors. When he managed to push open the doors, he went freefalling into the sky, passing by souls who were walking up the stairs into Heaven.

After falling several meters, Myungsoo managed to open his silvery white, feathery wings. They opened up majestically from Myungsoo's back, and he would have loved to feel very proud of the beauty of his wings, but he had to save Sungyeol immediately.

Once he could feel the gusts of winds, Myungsoo flapped his wings in the direction of where Sungyeol was. Several years of staring at Earth made him practically memorize every single detail of the planet.

Myungsoo rode the winds with his wings, and he descended onto the alley where he saw the buff men trying to pull down Sungyeol's pants and tying his wrists behind.

The sight angered the angel to no end, so he summoned a white gust of wind to knock out the men. Sungyeol was still shaking and crying, obviously scared of what was happening. Seeing his beautiful human looking so broken, Myungsoo felt his heart break into a million pieces. He slowly approached the male who was crouched down while sobbing.

"...Hey."

"G-go a-a-a-away."

Very slowly, Myungsoo wrapped his arms around the fragile man on the ground. He couldn't bare to see him crying, so he tried to say soothing words and rubbed patterns on the human's back.

 

And that was how Sungyeol unknowingly met his guardian angel.


...Ok i didn't really like it much, because it feels so freaking short ;;~~~~~~~~~~;; where did my writing skills go?! *sobs*

Gosh, i'll TRY to make a sequel or something, because this is really... not much of my type.

Sorry *bows head in deep apology* *runs away from angry readers*

Inspired by: Angel by EXO