Prayers Unheard (2Woo? - Dongwoo/Woohyun)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Praying and dreaming for me to be saved, is this worth it?

I'm broken, I'm a monster.

A ghost trapped in this cage of darkness.

Only the grim reaper sees me.

I don't understand, why isn't the reaper letting me move into the afterlife? Whether it's to Heaven or hell, I still want to move on.

But he says the time isn't right.

I'm not that dumb. I've seen a thousand people (or should I say the dead?) pass through the gates he keeps me away from.

I stay alone here, only that man as company.

It's terrible. i can hear rough and cruel noises. I want to hear a sound of relief, a sound that does not reflect pain.

And I still pray to leave, for someone to take me away.

 

Is today another day? Or another night? I can't remember.

I only know that I learned the Grim Reaper's real name. It's Nam Woohyun. He says that humans burn after hearing that name, but I'm not human so I will stay unaffected. Another evidence of how I am a monster.

 

I had a dream. It was of people crying for me. i saw a person who I resembled wailing, he must be my dad. I wanted to say I'm sorry, except I couldn't speak.

It was sickening.

 

Woohyun was beside me today and we just stared at each other. Then suddenly pain struck my head (is it logical for a ghost to have a head?) I remembered a smile, a bright smile, and laughing. After over 5 seconds, it was over. The pain gone and Woohyun looking at me with black orbs.

 

I wonder if I am the only one who hasn't passed into the other world for over a very long time.

Another 10 ghosts passed yesterday, and 7 more today.

 

Still praying to be free. Woohyun still says that the time is not right. He annoys me.

 

I look at the rain, the droplets falling with force.

Then everything comes back. The smiles, laughs, joy. I remember about myself. I am Jang Dongwoo, a young boy at his 20s. I had a family.

I had a lover who died when I was 16. His name was Nam Woohyun.

Then I died because a car hit me when it skidded on the flooded streets.

 

I told Woohyun about it, I told him how I still love him. Then he told me it was time.

He pushed me through that door despite my protests. When I tried to take a glance at him before I would never see him again, he was crying.

The last words I heard from him were: "I wanted to make you forget, so that you would be mine forever. But you remembered. I love you, goodbye."

 

Here I am praying again. Praying to return back into Woohyun, to stay with him.

Except in the end my prayers are just words that pass through Heaven without given a second thought.


Depressed, don't want to write yet still had the nerve to put something up. My test scores.... T_T

Inspired by : Pray by Sunny Hill

Translated by : http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/sunny-hill-pray/